• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Valkyria (Media Vision, RPG [not SRPG], new world) and VC1 Remaster for PS4 (JP)

eizarus

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
This year?! Hell to the yeah! Been ages since I played VC. Loved the game. The anime was a bit of a let-down, but it was still decent enough. Wonder when it will be available in English.

Lord Phol

Nov 15, 2006
Swe
Oh cool! Double-dipped for PC and haven't even touched it yet but I might triple dip for this as well. Gotta replay it sometime, it's so guuud.

Edit: Oh and blue is a new game? Fantastic! This is going to be awesome.

Frodo

Nov 6, 2012
Never heard of that Valkiria of the Blue game. :~

Truly the year of the remasters.

LewieP

Jan 30, 2015
Another entirely pointless remaster.
Yay.

VC always looked great.
It's more about giving people who didn't play the game on PS3/PC an easier entry ramp into the series than about fixing any glaring issues with either prior release.

Gambit

Apr 17, 2011
Germany
Yes! Valkyria Chronicles is like my last omission from the PS3 era. With this remaster announced, I can sell the console.

I am so glad JRPGs (strategy or otherwise) are back.

PS4 is next PS2 confirmed

AniHawk

Jun 7, 2004
blue revolution looks like a fantasy game instead of what valkyria chronicles was. like it's more like the recent shining games.

E_Darkness

Jan 11, 2014
I was hoping they'd port VC2&3 to PC. Also is Valkyria of the Blue Revolution a new game? I'm confused.

Chie Satonaka

May 19, 2011
Did NOT see this coming.

This last couple of weeks has been fucking amazing for video games.

KEEP IT COMING, INDUSTRY.

Also, take my money, Sega.