• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Wolfenstein: The New Order previews, screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

If this have some kind of Horde like in Rage those missions where you were in some kind of arena with lots of enemies coming at you it will be truly amazing.

I didn't realise people were worried it would suck? The lack of MP is disappointing though.

Honestly, I think it's for the best. But it's possible, if they think of maybe doing DLC, they'll add a decent MP mode? No idea. But for now, single player only is the best way to make the game great. I don't even think the last Wolfenstein had MP... did it?

Yes, May 20th.

Watch Dogs comes out the week after so it might go on sale rather quickly if you're not jonesing to get a game immediately.

It's a Bethesda game, you know it's going to get ridiculous offers before release on Steam, GMG, Gamefly, etc.

Has anyone seen footage of this on xbox one?

I'm looking to pre-order and want to know if there are any disparities between the two versions. I have both consoles but prefer the Xbox pad, since the rubber on my ps4 pads has worn.

Has anyone seen footage of this on xbox one?

I'm looking to pre-order and want to know if there are any disparities between the two versions. I have both consoles but prefer the Xbox pad, since the rubber on my ps4 pads has worn.

far as I'm aware it runs 1080p at 60fps on both next gen consoles.

Interesting development. Now we have to wait a month to see what differences in visuals there will be in both consoles. I really don't think Bethesda would intentionally limmit PS4's capabilities.

I'd imagine we'd see the difference in things like textures, maybe some effects. I really respect MachineGames/Bethesda formaking a high resolution/framerate on all consoles a priority (assuming the PS3/360 version is 720p), despite the fact I'm probably picking up the PC version.

DocSeuss

Wonder what sacrifices they had to make to get it there, will be interesting to see the DF comparison.

Why would they? The engine runs on 1080p60 on the 360 and PS3. This is a further optimized version of the engine (with added dynamic lighting). Not really sure they'd have to make ANY sacrifices to get it to run butter-smooth.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Why would they? The engine runs on 1080p60 on the 360 and PS3. This is a further optimized version of the engine (with added dynamic lighting). Not really sure they'd have to make ANY sacrifices to get it to run butter-smooth.
It is not 1080 on PS3/360.

Levyne

Banned
Yeah, it's 60fps everywhere, but I couldn't find confirmation of last gen resolution. Pc specs, as light as they should be, would also be nice.

Also also, I need OT subtitle recommendations. Lay them on me.

Yeah, it's 60fps everywhere, but I couldn't find confirmation of last gen resolution. Pc specs, as light as they should be, would also be nice.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| Fuck the Moon

I'm sure I and others can come up with something good.

DocSeuss

It is not 1080 on PS3/360.

My point was more that the engine itself is reaaaaally capable. The distance between the PS4 and X1 aren't that big. If both 360 and PS3 can handle 720p60, then 1080p60 on both next-gens isn't a huge surprise, surely.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| Fuck the Moon

I'm sure I and others can come up with something good.

But that's literally the best one you can do.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT|Halt...Hammerzeit!

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| Das MachineGames is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom