• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox bundles are coming Monday, September 28th!

Chobel

I'm thinking Fallout+another game (not TR) for $399. Fallout being the main pack-in game will do more the Xbox One than if it were Tomb Raider imo, and there is already a TR bundle.

I'm thinking TR2 selling well is essential part of the exclusivity deal between SE and MS, and that's why I think there will be another TR2 bundle.

Only 2 minutes now.

EDIT: And I was so fucking wrong, oh well.

Get the Ultimate Fallout Experience Coming Exclusively on Xbox One this November
xboxone_1tbconsole_fallout4_large%20tile.png

Today marks day five in a week full of bundles, where we showed you how we’re delivering more Xbox One options and value this holiday. And today, we’re thrilled to give fans the opportunity to

“welcome home” the ultimate Fallout experience, with the Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle, featuring a 1TB hard drive, the critically-acclaimed Fallout 4, and a full-game download of Fallout 3...

Quite a few bundles announced. With all the bundles Sony have put out over the last few months, I guess they felt the need to catch up with bundle numbers.

If I was going to buy one now, it would be the Halo 5 bundle, with Halo 5 being the only Xbox One Exclusive that I'm really interested in right now, but will have to wait until after Christmas now.

Will probably wait for a Quantum Break bundle and pick up Halo 5 cheaper next year.

Am I the only one that thinks these bundles are tacky and tiresome?

You're not alone. Its subjective, of course. But to my tastes, only the white one is kinda cool (tho apparently it lacks the 1tb hdd, which is incredibly lame). The rest are tacky as hell. It feels like we're in the midst of "Special Edition" overload, to the point they aren't really all that "special" anymore.

ShapeGSX

You're not alone. Its subjective, of course. But to my tastes, only the white one is kinda cool (tho apparently it lacks the 1tb hdd, which is incredibly lame). The rest are tacky as hell. It feels like we're in the midst of "Special Edition" overload, to the point they aren't really all that "special" anymore.

Only the white Gears of War bundle is a special edition. The rest are just pack-ins.

I found this in the review section on Amazon and thought it was note-worthy.

this is the new matt console including the the new improved controller with the 3.5mm headphone jack

this is the new bundle description:
"Includes the new updated black wireless controller with a 3.5mm headset jack, so you can plug in any compatible headset"
this the old one:
"Includes one Xbox One Wireless Controller and an Xbox One Chat Headset."
the 1tb madden bundle:
"new updated black wireless controller with a 3.5mm headset jack so you can plug in any compatible headset, Xbox One Chat Headset, AC Power Cable, and an HDMI Cable."

1tb halo bundle --> headset
1tb madden bundle --> headset
1tb forza bundle --> headset
1tb halo le bundle --> headset
500gb halo bundle --> headset
1tb fifa bundle --> no headset
1tb elite bundle --> no headset
500gb gears bundle --> no headset

Not sure on which of these new bundles has a headset or not, but... that's kinda cheap on MS's part to not include one for some of these. How much could a headset cost them exactly?

Depending on reviews I will probably pick up the Xbox Tomb Raider bundle. There's also a healthy supply of exclusives on Xbox now which is really good.

The only decent bundle that came out this week was the Gears of War one with Rare Replay, other than that everything else is pretty EH, nothing special..the Halo 5 bundle with the different look console is the best one but Im not spending 500 bucks just to get a pretty looking xbox one

GnawtyDog

Banned
Anyone has done an actual count of the bundles currently in the market (and about to release) between Sony and MS? Kids these days have a lot of choice.

That Fallout 4 bundle with a full custom box cover like the Tomb Raider Bundle would of being nice.

Top Bottom