• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaztu

That makes no sense.

There are two reasons to reuse asset.

First ou write the same asset in different part of the HDD to take advantage of the spin of the disc so you can read faster that way.
SSD is basically direct access to any part without need to spin anything.

Second you have slow HDD so you can’t stream fast enough a new asset so you reuse what you have in the RAM.
Again SSD at 5.5GB/s allow you to stream half of the RAM at any time.

Assets won’t be “reused” anymore.
That means the render will use more unique assets and the game data won’t have repeated assets anymore.

I think by reused assets he means something like this video.

Timestamped.

RookX22

Page 2020 is the one
Just remember believing isn't seeing, seeing is believing. We just have to believe.

Also imo that Godfall trailer looked as good or better then anything at the third party inside Xbox showcase.
Quick edit I know the godfall might be running on pc but it was presented as a PS5 gameplay trailer so if we doubt that as real gameplay of a ps5 since we didnt see it running on it we have to doubt everything feom both sides until we have third party demonstration and analysis. So in other worda if that godfall is just the better pc version then all the xsex stuff we scene so far are just pc clips also.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I am letting the game do the talking. Look at the Video I posted. That is a game thats coming to ps5 running on better hardware than a ps5

The video you posted was an indie developer so not a great example of what PS5 can do. The below video is from a AAA dev and running on PS5 hardware while streaming 8K textures. You can’t just pick one video and ignore the rest.

Then we’ll have first party games which will look even better than that.

That makes no sense.

There are two reasons to reuse asset.

First ou write the same asset in different part of the HDD to take advantage of the spin of the disc so you can read faster that way.
SSD is basically direct access to any part without need to spin anything.

Second you have slow HDD so you can’t stream fast enough a new asset so you reuse what you have in the RAM.
Again SSD at 5.5GB/s allow you to stream half of the RAM at any time.

Assets won’t be “reused” anymore.
That means the render will use more unique assets and the game data won’t have repeated assets anymore.

No. Reused asset ≠ Asset duplicated on disk.

That tweet basically answers how PS5 developers will take advantage of the PS5 I/O without blowing the disk footprint to uncontrollable size (eg.500G).

Basically what devs will do is SMARTLY REUSE asset IN A GIVEN SCENE.

So, you can have a decent sized room (20mx20m relative to your character in the game) and have that room composed of 50-100GB of assets in total with movie-grade textures in highest quality, large animation data sets, billions of triangles facilitated by the ultra-fast I/O by moving the data in and out as they are needed.

What if that room is just 1% of the total length of your game? Does that mean that the rest of the game will be 1 terabyte in size? No.

The way devs will take advantage of the ultra-fast I/O is by SMARTLY REUSING assets. So in that room example above, the assets and textures that compose the majority of the 50-100GB are assets and data that are reused in different parts of the game.
So you can have:
  • 8k metal texture in that room that was previously used in the robot machine you destroyed a while ago.
  • 8k wood texture in that room is the same wood texture that you will see in the forest level of the game.
  • etc. etc. etc.
With PS5 ultra-fast SSD and I/O, there is no memory barrier not to use the highest quality, highly detailed version of any asset at any part of the game. This will also result in a highly varied textures and highly varied details in a particular scene/level/room/small part of the map (case in point the 50-100GB room example I gave).

Smartly reusing asset I imagine is also how they will keep the game financially manageable.

The video you posted was an indie developer so not a great example of what PS5 can do. The below video is from a AAA dev and running on PS5 hardware while streaming 8K textures. You can’t just pick one video and ignore the rest.

You mean the Demo that is not a game? You can go look at the unreal demo for version 3 and 4. We didn't get graphics liek that till the end of the gens. Again lets look at shown games. If sony really wanted to show how good there system was we would have seen some type of by now. Instead we have the video I posted of PS5 exclusive godfall. When I see something amazing and im sure we will on ps5 I will praise it like i do with all of there games like God of war and horizion but until they show more games I can only judge based on what we have seen from both systems. Again Games not a tech demo but thats fine if you want to go with that.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You mean the Demo that is not a game? You can go look at the unreal demo for version 3 and 4. We didn't get graphics liek that till the end of the gens. Again lets look at shown games. If sony really wanted to show how good there system was we would have seen some type of by now. Instead we have the video I posted of PS5 exclusive godfall. When I see something amazing and im sure we will on ps5 I will praise it like i do with all of there games like God of war and horizion but until they show more games I can only judge based on what we have seen from both systems. Again Games not a tech demo but thats fine if you want to go with that.

You’re wrong there. It was a playable demo.
The others videos you’re referring were not. Furthermore it was streaming 8K content for real on a real PS5 the entire time.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I know in the States prices are more affordable but just for kicks I went and started doing a cheap PC config that could be seen to be at the ballpark level of the Ps5/XsX.

- 2700X
- RTX 2070S
- WD 1TB SSD 3GB/s
- Mini ITX Biostar x470

There's still other shit to buy and I'm already over a thousand euros. 499 is going to be a steal for these next gen consoles, a steal.

And people are funny when they don't mention that you need to pay $300 just for the shitty Windows OS (now down for $140 for the Home version, $200 for Pro, and $310 for Workstation Pro).

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
That SSD is still far behind the PS5s. I wonder what it will cost to obtain a similar drive.

Mark Cerny didn't mention NVMe to be the expandable solution, he specifically mentioned m.2. I think Sony and some partners are working on introducing a much superior architecture similar to PS5's or better, but lacking the I/O if you use it on PC but still a major upgrade over NVMe.

jose4gg

I don't believe you actually remember the PS4 tech demo... And what you actually forget, is that this tech demo is confirmed gameplay, meaning, the movement until the last part when the user was flying is controlled by the user, not some code/animation running alone.

EDIT:

You can compare both gameplay, see the quality of the particles, the wind effects, lighting... everything looks better in God of War, the Unreal Engine demo used a lot of dark spaces to hide some stuff... When we first saw the demo we were really impressed, but years past and now is like seeing ps3 or PS2 footage, It looks very old.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
it seems like the only thing holding PS5 back is its weaker GPU and CPU and Ram and everything else. Jst look at Godfall and this is the supior pc version. Can't wait to see wait to see the worse version on ps5. But hey that SSD right? Given how the world economy it turning im happy xbox is giving people who don't have as much money an option to get into next gen at a cheper price. I know its pro consumer and I guess sony doesn't want to do that you know. Lets let the games do the talking because right now xbox has sony beat on shown next gen games. Im fan of both consoles but this is bs

Anyway here is an actual ps5 game

OH tht schilling and that weaker cpu by what? 10. Wowwww cpu differences aren't even Wirth talking about. What Sony has shown game wise has been better, you know a game with actual gameplay not a cutscene lol smfh

You must have been one of those dudes tht loved Microsoft halo and crackdown 3 live action trailers and said "wow this game looks cool" even though the real game you played was and looked nothing like that 😂😂😂😂

Some of you kill me

Last edited:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Just remember believing isn't seeing, seeing is believing. We just have to believe.

Also imo that Godfall trailer looked as good or better then anything at the third party inside Xbox showcase.
Quick edit I know the godfall might be running on pc but it was presented as a PS5 gameplay trailer so if we doubt that as real gameplay of a ps5 since we didnt see it running on it we have to doubt everything feom both sides until we have third party demonstration and analysis. So in other worda if that godfall is just the better pc version then all the xsex stuff we scene so far are just pc clips also.

You mean LightFall .. oh yeah I didn’t like it maybe that will change in the future .. but It’s happening soon so I’m just speculating with that page number

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Windows doesn't cost $300.. unless I'm crazy.

Maybe you didn't check it, I got it after a discount for Pro 97 OMR (~$252) 2 years ago while it was in their official website as $300. Now it's $140-150 for Home and $200 for Pro.

Either that or the official microsoft website was hacked. Funny thing is it doesn't include Office apps, so it's a total waste of money.

Last edited:
And people are funny when they don't mention that you need to pay $300 just for the shitty Windows OS (now down for $140 for the Home version).

Absolutely. The only timeframe in which you *might* be able to build a gaming PC (new parts and no discounts, of course) that outclasses current consoles for around the same asking price is right at the very end of a generation. But honestly most people I know wouldn't want to own a 500-600 EUR PC because you'd have to cut corners on all the wrong places.

Maybe you didn't check it, I got it after a discount for Pro 97 OMR (~$252) 2 years ago while it was in their official website as $300. Now it's $140-150 for Home and $200 for Pro.

Either that or the official microsoft website was hacked. Funny thing is it doesn't include Office apps, so it's a total waste of money.

We'll $140 sounds a lot better than $300 😅

3liteDragon

Alright guys, here’s how I think it’s gonna go down for Sony’s plans in June:

1. We get a console reveal this Tuesday along with a set date for the upcoming June event.

2. We get a tease from Sony this Tuesday for the event in June and maybe the they’ll reveal the console at the event along with a few games.

3. Number 2 but Sony only shows off the games but not the console itself at the event.

OR...

PS5’s been cancelled by Sony due to overheating issues and Xbox wins next-gen.

yewles1

I don't believe you actually remember the PS4 tech demo... And what you actually forget, is that this tech demo is confirmed gameplay, meaning, the movement until the last part when the user was flying is controlled by the user, not some code/animation running alone.

EDIT:

You can compare both gameplay, see the quality of the particles, the wind effects, lighting... everything looks better in God of War, the Unreal Engine demo used a lot of dark spaces to hide some stuff... When we first saw the demo we were really impressed, but years past and now is like seeing ps3 or PS2 footage, It looks very old.

Another thing that people don't talk about when it comes to tech demos is scale to resource ratio. Most tech demos that people try to claim aren't possible in full games usually blow their graphical load in a small area, like The Dark Sorcerer, but Lumen in the Land of Nanite is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest console tech demos we've ever seen. With that scale alone for what was accomplished, you're telling me a full game in that fidelity ain't happening, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND???

xacto

it seems like the only thing holding PS5 back is its weaker GPU and CPU and Ram and everything else. Jst look at Godfall and this is the supior pc version. Can't wait to see wait to see the worse version on ps5. But hey that SSD right? Given how the world economy it turning im happy xbox is giving people who don't have as much money an option to get into next gen at a cheper price. I know its pro consumer and I guess sony doesn't want to do that you know. Lets let the games do the talking because right now xbox has sony beat on shown next gen games. Im fan of both consoles but this is bs

Yeah, I am pretty sure Sony doesn't wanna sell their PS5 cheaper than (if it even exists) Lockhart. But you do have options, keep playing on Xbox, or a mid-level PC, because at the end of the day, Microsoft doesn't really need you to buy their new console. They love their Game Pass, that will save the day.

And after trashing Sony, stop with the thinly veiled "Im fan of both consoles but this is bs". Grow a spine and stand your ground with your statements, or go home.

Last edited:

FeiRR

Banned
And after trashing Sony, stop with the thinly veiled "Im fan of both consoles but this is bs". Grow a spine and stand your ground with your statements, or go home.
I think we should have a different take at posters like that. This is a tech tread so we discuss technology. That Godfall gameplay is not really bad in terms of the engine. I see a lot of GI: reflections, light bounces, particles, godrays. Animation is not great because it's probably not motion capture but, overall, technically the demo is quite okay. Why people don't seem impressed by the game is its art design. It just looks like another uninspired fantasy slasher. Also assets look generic, the trailer is badly edited, etc, etc... It's an indie studio with few resources, what would you expect? And on top of that, it's a PC build, which was confirmed by devs. So it is irrelevant to the whole topic.

Last edited:

HAL-01

Alright guys, here’s how I think it’s gonna go down for Sony’s plans in June:

1. We get a console reveal this Tuesday along with a set date for the upcoming June event.

2. We get a tease from Sony this Tuesday for the event in June and maybe the they’ll reveal the console at the event along with a few games.

Ab3X1OF.gif

pasterpl

tech demos rarely translate into actual games, in addition we really don’t know a lot of things about this demo (eg. What would be the size of a game using 8k textures if the game would aim for 15-20h gameplay, how some of these approaches taken in this demo would work with other environments (other than desert) and how can it work if there would be multiple npc’s on the screen). I would take this demo with the pinch of salt as simply, there are too many unknowns.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
tech demos rarely translate into actual games, in addition we really don’t know a lot of things about this demo (eg. What would be the size of a game using 8k textures if the game would aim for 15-20h gameplay, how some of these approaches taken in this demo would work with other environments (other than desert) and how can it work if there would be multiple npc’s on the screen). I would take this demo with the pinch of salt as simply, there are too many unknowns.

The point is that it is capable of producing such results. You don’t usually get that with Unreal demos specific to console as the videos they create aren’t using that hardware in mind. Where as this one was.

Last edited:

zaitsu

Banned
UE4 demo was a cutscene, and still Real games looked better than this ( like god of war which I played on regular playstation ). So I’m more than sure that we achive something like UE5 Demo which is not a “in-enginecutscene “ ( I look at you hellblade )but playable demo.

martino

If you look at PS4 titles today, I think you can find more impressive games than UE4 early PS4 demos so I do not think we can dismiss a demo Sony wanted interactive and running on real HW for a reason.
not sure elemental demo is a good example.
it's a port of a pc demo with objective to show SVGOI witch was scrapped because console were too weak for it
and no games has the impressive realtime lighting of it
lumen is a better SVGOI like SVGOI 2.0

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Absolutely. The only timeframe in which you *might* be able to build a gaming PC (new parts and no discounts, of course) that outclasses current consoles for around the same asking price is right at the very end of a generation. But honestly most people I know wouldn't want to own a 500-600 EUR PC because you'd have to cut corners on all the wrong places.

You as well would pay for a case, quality power supply, fans (I have plenty, haha!), high-end NVMe m.2 and probably another SATA 3 SSD, 32GB of Ram of a good quality ones at least, good CPU, good GPU. For me it piled up to $4300 with shipping etc, exactly one year ago. Quite happy with it for what I was built it for (workstation and a stand-by gaming PC).

If I would start again I would shoot for the same pricetag, but PC's usually stick around me for 8 years before replacement. I might skip traditional PC and get a tablet 4-5 years from now as 2020 iPad Pro with Lumafusion is quite embarrassing for its pricetage and flexibility in 4K video editing compared to PC's with windows. How the heck it's so good with 4K editing with only 6GB of ram is beyond me. My 32GB Ram, although pretty good on its own, sounds like a waste of money, although I can easily crunch 4K footage to more than 1000fps (but can't preview at that insane framerate) per second, I still can believe you can do that on iPad Pro but might struggle a bit. Just imagine how powerful tablets will be when 3nm hits the market few years from now.

I think Steam or Epic Games should step up and go the extra mile and make their own OS that you boot up. I hope years from now ChromeOS becomes a true competitor as well, and maybe HarmonyOS (Huawei).

xacto

I think we should have a different take at posters like that. This is a tech tread so we discuss technology. That Godfall gameplay is not really bad in terms of the engine. I see a lot of GI: reflections, light bounces, particles, godrays. Animation is not great because it's probably not motion capture but, overall, technically the demo is quite okay. Why people don't seem impressed by the game is its art design. It just looks like another uninspired fantasy slasher. Also assets look generic, the trailer is badly edited, etc, etc... It's an indie studio with few resources, what would you expect? And on top of that, it's a PC build, which was confirmed by devs. So it is irrelevant to the whole topic.

To be completely honest, I am not impressed with Godfall, but not because of its tech presentation, or that it doesn't look good, but because for me it looks way too generic. That is why I completely ignored the OP with his/her inserting it at the end of their post, even though I perceived as some kind of... insult? Slap in the face? Who cares, I could return a dozen sub-par games from the failed Xbox event, but that is not the point here. I mean, yes, if we get back to childhood years where "my dad can beat the crap outta your dad attitude", yes, that could work.

The fact that rubs me the wrong way is this "hit and run" technique, or the "oblique approach" - I am shitting on your plastic box like it's 1999, then I add the fact that "I am fan of gaming in general", "I don't do console warring, we're all gamers here", "I have both consoles", "I am even a fan of Sony but they let me down" and so on.

Once one chooses a stance in this ongoing uphill battle (which no one is going to win) at least stick to your guns, don't throw a cheap line at the end, saying that you actually have no problems with one console or another just because you own them both.

Congratulations, you have just become a "fanboi" instead of a "fan".

EDIT: this whole rant is not pointed at you, FeiRR FeiRR , but at the OP a few post before.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
not sure elemental demo is a good example.
it's a port of a pc demo with objective to show SVGOI witch was scrapped because console were too weak for it
and no games has the impressive realtime lighting of it
lumen is a better SVGOI like SVGOI 2.0

Sure, I get that, but we are still
Comparing what Epic thought it was good to show off their tech working on either console and IMHO Sony was coy and waited so long to show off PS5 specific things until they had working HW and could do real-time believable demos that were meaningful and not just PR stunts. Either that or yes their PR And tech department are clueless and like MS to control the narrative for no reason as they could have shown faked impressive demos much earlier on and dominated the narrative with misleading stuff.

"The Xbox Series X (Lockhart) is a console with enough graphics power to run games at above 1080p at 60 to 120 fps with hardware accelerated ray tracing and 3D acoustic audio"

About PS5: "Giving developers plenty of power to deliver the highest in visuals at dynamic 4K paired down at 30 fps or a bit less to achieve a next generation experience at 60 fps on the PS5. Sony has not elaborated on VRS -- but the implementation on VRS on console can offer the developers more access to 10 to 20 more frames, meaning the difference of running a next generation game at 30 instead of 60 fps"

Oh, man, what a way to downplay a console and overpower another. I mean, he seems to be talking about the absolute best scenario on Lockhart and the worst scenario on PS5.

Last edited:

martino

Sure, I get that, but we are still
Comparing what Epic thought it was good to show off their tech working on either console and IMHO Sony was coy and waited so long to show off PS5 specific things until they had working HW and could do real-time believable demos that were meaningful and not just PR stunts. Either that or yes their PR And tech department are clueless and like MS to control the narrative for no reason as they could have shown faked impressive demos much earlier on and dominated the narrative with misleading stuff.
i would wait to see it running on a final hardware.
so far i've seen no ps launch (or any console) without overoptimistic fake stuff.
your ms tiral of intent is not good and unnecessary here...it only makes your reasoning less audible.

Last edited:

ZeroFool

No. Reused asset ≠ Asset duplicated on disk.

That tweet basically answers how PS5 developers will take advantage of the PS5 I/O without blowing the disk footprint to uncontrollable size (eg.500G).

Basically what devs will do is SMARTLY REUSE asset IN A GIVEN SCENE.

So, you can have a decent sized room (20mx20m relative to your character in the game) and have that room composed of 50-100GB of assets in total with movie-grade textures in highest quality, large animation data sets, billions of triangles facilitated by the ultra-fast I/O by moving the data in and out as they are needed.

What if that room is just 1% of the total length of your game? Does that mean that the rest of the game will be 1 terabyte in size? No.

The way devs will take advantage of the ultra-fast I/O is by SMARTLY REUSING assets. So in that room example above, the assets and textures that compose the majority of the 50-100GB are assets and data that are reused in different parts of the game.
So you can have:
  • 8k metal texture in that room that was previously used in the robot machine you destroyed a while ago.
  • 8k wood texture in that room is the same wood texture that you will see in the forest level of the game.
  • etc. etc. etc.
With PS5 ultra-fast SSD and I/O, there is no memory barrier not to use the highest quality, highly detailed version of any asset at any part of the game. This will also result in a highly varied textures and highly varied details in a particular scene/level/room/small part of the map (case in point the 50-100GB room example I gave).

Smartly reusing asset I imagine is also how they will keep the game financially manageable.
You mean like Skyrim, take the same rock and rotate it a few degrees, for example the dungeons were full of the same slabs other generic boulders.

zubairali2

"The Xbox Series X (Lockhart) is a console with enough graphics power to run games at above 1080p at 60 to 120 fps with hardware accelerated ray tracing and 3D acoustic audio"

About PS5: "Giving developers plenty of power to deliver the highest in visuals at dynamic 4K paired down at 30 fps or a bit less to achieve a next generation experience at 60 fps on the PS5. Sony has not elaborated on VRS -- but the implementation on VRS on console can offer the developers more access to 10 to 20 more frames, meaning the difference of running a next generation game at 30 instead of 60 fps"

Oh, man, what a way to downplay a console and overpower another. I mean, he seems to be talking about the absolute best scenario on Lockhart and the worst scenario on PS5.

i cant wait for sony to reveal the ps5, should be interesting what his reaction would be 😏

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I’m not being disingenuous, I resent that claim/accusation.

I really disagree with this. You don’t think people who put up videos of pro XsX content don’t get dogpiled? You don’t see FUD both ways? At least two people in this thread told me that the UE5 demo straight up cannot run on the XsX. It’s happening everywhere.

Just because something doesn’t fit your agenda doesn’t make it disingenuous. As far as fanaticism, I mean some people freak out over any pro-XsX comment or reply around here, and yes same goes for PS5.

Playing the victim card is bullshit. It works both fuckin’ ways. There are plenty of examples of it working both ways in this very thread. Claiming it’s only a one way street seems extremely ignorant, at best. Don’t be blinded by your one-sided allegiance. Just look around.

See, my friend, that bold part is quite clear, no one needs to act deaf. Maybe you were not paying enough attention to all quotations or videos around here. Let's make it clear again, the demo, as it is, with billions of polygons, is impossible to work on a consumer-level gaming platform other than a PS5, whether it's XSX or top of the range gaming PC, with NVMe RAID mode. IMPOSSIBLE. That room that contains 16,000,000,000 polygons from only the statues along with the overall polygons hitting hundreds of billions of polygons in the demo overall is something from the future that we've never heard of on a gaming platform before. XSX or a high end PC will simply crash, I'm not sure what's not clear here.

The PS5 was crunching 4.7 polygons per pixel (1440p) with more than 40fps to provide solid 30fps with room to hit solid 60fps in the future on a multiplatform engine, not to mention SWWS sorcery and their dedicated engines. It was more of a stress test than optimization, and PS5 tackled it with ease. With overwhelming polygons you don't need anti-aliasing, VRS, and other stuff and you'll provide a real photorealistic footage identical to movies. The downside of it is Lumen still produces visible particles, not sure how much raytracing trad-off it can be using HW instead of keeping them around with no usuage. The full UE5 will support PS5's HW raytracing, so we shall see, Lumen might get improved or accelerated via HW RT.

Timestamped

The demo can be scaled down to run on XSX and other less capable systems, the faster we all accept it the faster we can move on. It's a fact represented from the top of Epic Games, while Microsoft mostly uses UE for most of its games compared to Sony's first party. If they would favor somebody it would be PC first (hence Epic Store) and Xbox second.

I hope this doesn't sound harsh, and if it does then reality can be harsh sometimes.

Last edited:

FranXico

Don't give him clicks. I would expect him to be getting enough money straight from Microsoft at this point.

geordiemp

I am a fan of both consoles, really but.....

That is always a red flag its so funny, as if it makes what you say more believable its laughable, and it normally only lasts for a sentence at most...

How something looks next gen will be a function of budget, man hours, frame rate, engine, quality of assets, Latency of getting those assets, and TF.

Yes its easy just to pluck one of the constraints out to fit a narrative, yawn.

Last edited:

joshcrispy

Neo Member
Don't give him clicks. I would expect him to be getting enough money straight from Microsoft at this point.
i've called out colt eastwood out more than once, but it doesn't surprise me this guy gets his information from this guy, who has no damn clue what hes saying his name is blueisviolet since it cut the name out, i think the form knows him as bluesmurf
H9P7bWB.png

Last edited:

geordiemp

I didn't click but I checked the sub count. It's almost 100k. That is a big jerk circle. I'm sure his YT income matches the Xbox benefits he gets from Greenberg or whoever is in charge of the Fanboi Division.

Well at least he is fanboy getting paid for his "work" by youtube, better than doing it for free for sure.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
and you say this based on what?

“We’ve been working super close with Sony for quite a long time on storage,” he says. “The storage architecture on the PS5 is far ahead of anything you can buy on anything on PC for any amount of money right now. It’s going to help drive future PCs. [The PC market is] going to see this thing ship and say, ‘Oh wow, SSDs are going to need to catch up with this.”

You can ask Tim Sweeney yourself if you don't like those quotations and the videos him stating those, and post his replies here. If you think it's not true, provide a proof of what you are saying, and hard proofs (which isn't happening). Stop derailing the thread with repeated, washed-out questions that have been answered several times already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom