• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh so when you defeat the knight you get a tower shield that protects his pingas.

EaQ0J_UWkAAJ8a0

I can't be the only one seeing the crotch shield.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
Sorry, I'm still searching the 4k version? The trailer is in 1080p and even with flickering edges. So it wasn't sampled down from 4k material. The several pop-ins also suggest that this game is in early stage of development. Ray traced reflects and volumetric lite are looking nice, materials aren't so far ahead from this generation, was expecting a bit more to be honest. Maybe footage was from the 120 fps mode?

Idk but I am interested also to see the quantifiable stuff be talked about like resolution, highest fps, etc

FranXico

I don't think some of us properly acknowledge that this might be the greatest Playstation unveil we've ever seen.
Announcing a new Sony console with strong exclusive IPs like Horizon, Spider Man, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo 7 and Demon's Souls is insane.

We've seen a lot of Pixar-level rendering and the catalog is already very kid friendly, which I also like.

[...]

HpbNlI0.png

Is that Lance Reddick I see?

Thedtrain

I don't think some of us properly acknowledge that this might be the greatest Playstation unveil we've ever seen.
Announcing a new Sony console with strong exclusive IPs like Horizon, Spider Man, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo 7 and Demon's Souls is insane.

We've seen a lot of Pixar-level rendering and the catalog is already very kid friendly, which I also like.

REiDmvv.png

y1uvQQU.png

aJThfiy.png

P1hTcjC.png

HpbNlI0.png

Fn0EVbl.png

A49igYA.png

UpRJcOb.png

l7WpsU5.png
Wow thanks for these

Yes an adult thing.....I'm sure you got the X storefront covered, you've been pretty busy today too
Try again bud. I've owned every console since the NES. Hell, I don't even turn them shits on unless there's an exclusive I feel like playing. I just don't attach myself to a brand like you do. It's even funnier how desperate you are to pull a "GOTCHA" and you even failed at that. But by all means, keep digging through my previous posts and see if you can find something.

Last edited:

SSfox

REiDmvv.png

y1uvQQU.png

aJThfiy.png

P1hTcjC.png

HpbNlI0.png

Fn0EVbl.png

A49igYA.png

UpRJcOb.png

l7WpsU5.png

Beautiful!!

Also now Aloy ressemble even more her character model in the new game.

Great Hair

Banned

REiDmvv.png

y1uvQQU.png

aJThfiy.png

P1hTcjC.png

HpbNlI0.png

Fn0EVbl.png

A49igYA.png

UpRJcOb.png

l7WpsU5.png

Sorry but those are all CGI teaser and not from gameplay (except for Ratchet and Clank one). Bloodborne looks NGEN compared to DS Remaster ...

Ingame Demon´s Souls remaster screenshot

RespawnX

Idk but I am interested also to see the quantifiable stuff be talked about like resolution, highest fps, etc

I'm also really interested to this kind of stuff but there is no reason to mix up congrats with advertising.

He could used a second tweet to do that, would be absolutely Okay. Sorry but while I see a lot of good communications from Xbox and their staff Aaron always seems like the guy who breaks ranks. Wasn't the first time ...

Gamernyc78

Banned
I'm also really interested to this kind of stuff but there is no reason to mix up congrats with advertising.

He could used a second tweet to do that, would be absolutely Okay. Sorry but while I see a lot of good communications from Xbox and their staff Aaron always seems like the guy who breaks ranks. Wasn't the first time ...

Oh I didn't even see the Xbox tweet I was just talking in context to your comment.

Delpij

Sorry but those are all CGI teaser and not from gameplay (except for Ratchet and Clank one). Bloodborne looks NGEN compared to DS Remaster ...

Ingame Demon´s Souls remaster screenshot

The last two Demon's Souls capture are CGI, but that's pretty much it.

Gamernyc78

Banned

REiDmvv.png

y1uvQQU.png

aJThfiy.png

P1hTcjC.png

HpbNlI0.png

Fn0EVbl.png

A49igYA.png

UpRJcOb.png

l7WpsU5.png

Yeah variety alone was immense plus heavy hitters tht looked so good. A gd amount of games looked next Gen in differing categories, some in scope, graphical fidelity, fov, etc

Last edited:

Gediminas

Banned
I recommend watching the trailers in 4K, HZD and Spider-Man look fantastic, much better than the stream. GT isn’t currently playable as 4K strangely.
check this

it is from Gran Turismo youtube. GT4 menu has returned, Tuning has returned, oh baby, Day 1 for me. from 1,05min it is starting, menu and there some extra staff after that, little bit different than official trailer.

i am so exited!

Vroadstar

Try again bud. I've owned every console since the NES. Hell, I don't even turn them shits on unless there's an exclusive I feel like playing. I just don't attach myself to a brand like you do. It's even funnier how desperate you are to pull a "GOTCHA" and you even failed at that.

Once you start pulling I own every console since..... I don't attach myself to a brand.... I don't even turn them on except....
Reason....reasons...Sure bud, anyway enjoy your day :messenger_winking:

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I've added the size corrected xbox series x. (if the controller is roughly the same size as the PS5)

USRdYjY.jpg
Looks like series X is wider but ps5 is taller and...deeper?

Imagine it in the PlayStation blue and white or black color scheme. Tht would look nice too just maybe diff from your other furniture but contrast is gd nowadays not necessarily everything uniform.
Definitely some cool custom consoles in the future. Imagine the miles version of red and black. Hopefully they let it have lots of options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom