• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
check this

it is from Gran Turismo youtube. GT4 menu has returned, Tuning has returned, oh baby, Day 1 for me. from 1,05min it is starting, menu and there some extra staff after that, little bit different than official trailer.

i am so exited!

Also did you guys see that the screen just fades to black in a fraction of a second and then you're racing? Man these are good times for sure. Enough of those long ass load times.

Mr Moose

people. did you noticed, but Demons Souls was shown under Playstation Studios Logo and Bluepoint doing it. so it means that Bluepoint is now owned by Sony? i think that is the case!
I don't think they have been bought but it wouldn't surprise me if they do.
Their last 4 games are Sony's.

Was Insomniac shown under SIE or whatever for Spider-Man before they were purchased? 👀 Hmm... Would be a good get by Sony if they did.

Great Hair

Banned
[Gamersyde] PlayStation 5 most Trailers, Screenshots

Nowcry

Spiderman, Kena, Ratchet and Clank, Project Athia , Horizon Zero Dawn and Demos Souls. This is a great begining of generation maybe the best begining i can remenber.

I was seeing two or three times HZD2 video, i can see some artifacts and some shadows errors, I refuse to believe it but could it be ingame?

Last edited:

SSfox

I can't believe how good Ratchet looks, and it's a launch game, Holy shiet.

Also a true real good look at the SSD power!!!

Amazing, and this is just the beginning

Wow, gg Insomniac!!

ForsakenPlaintiveFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Mr Moose

I just want to say that the people who said the little hole on the DS was a jack and not a mic hole were wrong, as was always obvious. Of course, there is also a audio jack, but people were adamant that what was clearly the mic was a jack and it drove me crazy.
Which hole? Is the mic not in the speaker hole things? I'll be turning that shit off as soon as I get it.

My feedback.

1. The event was a 7/10 for me. A bit ruined for the low quality youtube streaming. A bit of magic lost because of it.

2. The GTA5 "promo" made no sense to me, but I guess that the 3 month exclusivity has a price.

3. Too many indies games. Better to see less games but properly explained by the devs.

4. The form factor looks amazing. Futuristic. A really bad boy.

GT, R&C, New Spiderman and HZD2, day 1 for me!

Last edited:

Gediminas

Banned
My feedback.

1. The event was a 7/10 for me. A bit ruined for the low quality youtube streaming. A bit of magic lost because of it.

2. The GTA5 "promo" made no sense to me, but I guess that the 3 month exclusivity has a price.

3. Too many indies games. Better to see less games but properly explained by the devs.

4. The form factor looks amazing. Futurist. A really bad boy.

GT, R&C, New Spiderman and HZD2, day 1 for me!
it is 8/10 for me. i do agree with indies, but i would say, that i would change 2 games, i would had been showing Project Beast and Babylon for example.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I can't believe how good Ratchet looks, and it's a launch game, Holy shiet.

Also a true real good look at the SSD power!!!

Amazing, and this is just the beginning

Wow, gg Insomniac!!

ForsakenPlaintiveFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

where was it said it was a launch title?

Vroadstar

Some people are still having trouble internalizing the idea that everything we saw was running in real time, gotta give them a day or two to let it simmer

Sorry to disagree, but a day or two won't do it for some people, when you got 7 years of repressed emotions. TLOU2 reviews dropping
later (which will lead to more heartaches) and then GoT. Some people can't catch a break.

SonGoku

I don't think PS5 SKU with disc-drive is going to be a cent cheaper than $499.99.
Thought the same when they announced digital sku
Regular $500
Digital $450

Megaton would be
Regular $450
Digital $400 (recoup losses with higher profit margins from digital sales)
The console looked crap IMHO - hopefully everyone else likes it.
Personally i loved it 🤷‍♂️ lol, it was the highlight of the "presentation" for me, games reel was meh and in no way feels sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom