• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
one ticket for me also, please
1dCSsInLNlmIVsxHSdyLWaqbmYeNxZe0dfs9Ykesltdx936PkrbTW3WbutM5PFGPrlfaYxOUIiTbBcvBLyuUknmAqFQHzwOW8U8L1Fu1sYj2k1KeB-sCYZJWQ5QDP9gCxUdbrJ36KaarYdg41bXReAnPlpx4_JDiUrJ2_xHCjHh1PzA_WLbbiXx1BKy33eousrw0EDEVZ63acYxnIzz31mqGeXgDMJ5Z-cDMrNM7ADspt8jhnYKpmZQlYvUQIkyPz2jfp0Hl_o_N1j3VLWIxqSaaNGeaHoYCLG69mjsDXvQk35DdCRv-e_RjppTWUEpUcudvj4fKGrnseLa9BNk4weXcBKQpScWp1JpmjepX542Kq0cBP2femhfCyeRI4X5N6M8mSEbkFXBMhm2ta7UxBOsNhT8tyg_30MxSy_We7S_mYgXopu6VYI_Gmwokg4dJ_cMVArwOhU5JXhUQiKfpkwJ9Ya2ZYS6fDO93Ppu1t3KgEm0sbqtjlY7ZxzvTgB5OhTyc_TA86oZc5F8WDGu4v-qTvLfZh_odIhNVSdHAt5TbJKdTOxvraW25UmLtlDFStjmwP7pXtilqTJ35AR64ZkKEbCZ_XBEcH_ooURrDwgXM2WWKTV3XVERZNfOBbfOVIwLbxuPrkn4ESYFrpPLA3_QaeUAr9KatGToU5k8ua6GQ03q-patcG2f4eITk=w1763-h1173-no

Boyyyy!

Gamernyc78

Banned
this forum has given me some good giggles over the last month or so.
Loved every minute of it. :messenger_bicep:

Then there is yewles1 yewles1 . sigh

thanks Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem for the tip, I have progressed now.

Today learning how to add peoples name to convo's, next week SKYNET, Fishnet, FISHNET STOCKINGS. OMG

Enjoy, besides the fanboy delerium some gd ppl on all sides. Even Catlady 😂😂😂😂👀👀 thy be on my shit 😂😂

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I just wonder what does those (4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart Delivery, Optimized for Series X) add more than simply having (XBOX SERIES X) up there? It just sounds like when you're trying to sell a car you say "It has 4 wheels", no shit?
Because none of those things are necessarily true just because it is on XSX.

yewles1

sircaw

Banned
Right, enough of this forum, trying to have a proper technical discussion and keep getting interrupted by people posting silly shit. This forum has so gone to the gutters. Might have to try the mensa forums soon, sigh.

Of for some uncharted, have a great evening all. :messenger_halo:

JonnyMP3

There is only one Hype Train with Amanda Cerny and Kate Beckinsale
Kr8yxlm.png

Often imitated, never duplicated
OMFG Captains! That's too much. I can give 'em both as much as they've got but that's a toll on both SSD drives... I'm just not sure they've got the power to hit 4K@60fps! That's ludicrous speed!
I'll carry on working on downloading more RAM.
I just hope the clouds part... And provide the extra CPU power for the stream processors to move us forward!
Hold on to your game passes, people!

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I thought rdr2 horse riding was great. I got my white Arab the minute I had cold clothes and had the same horse to the very end. Never used a single horse res either. It made my ending really really impactful. Was quite teared up since it was a solid 80 hours with the same horse. Play the game like you are controlling a guy and not a video game character.

You should give Ghost of Tsushima a try then.

Neo Blaster

He notes that Xbox's "holy shit" moments are Xbox Game Studios games. We haven't seen what The Initiative is working on. Maybe the Coalition is in early dev on something too? Make no mistake he wasn't trying to suggest that Xbox has the same number of big reveals on the way as Sony. Just that they do have a couple.
Unless these studios have more than one team, like Obsidian, what is left to be shown in an event comes from:

- InXile: Wasteland 3, Frostpoint VR so far;
- Compulsion Games: may show something already in production before acquisition;
- Mohjang: something Minecraft related;
- The Coalition: Gears 5 too recent for them to have something ready to show besides enhancement with RT;
- The Iniative: created just two years ago and too small, may have some CGI to show;
- World's Edge: Age of Empires 3, so far PC exclusive;
-Asobo: Flight Simulator 2020, so far PC exclusive.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I'm fairly certain there's more in this talk than just this blurb, but...let me get this straight.

You just flubbed your next-gen showcase(predominantly) and with your upcoming next-gen event, the big talking points memo is discussing "how much better your OLD games will play??"

What is this marketing? Is it next-gen? I'm a big fan of BC, but focusing on that is just..oof.

I think people(even many Xbox fans) have indicated they want something more out of what's under that hood after you made such a big deal for 6-8 months.

It's funny talking about BC as if they had a wonderful lineup this gen.🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom