• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people want a good deal some do not. It's an option.
You drank the cool aid, and that kind of rhetoric has become pretty old by now.

It's only a good deal if you don't mind your games being on a rotation (yay, I was about to finish that 60 hours RPG and now I have to wait for MS to buy more time on the service for it--or buy it while I pay the recurring fee anyway).

Recurring fees and content rotation are key here, if you like a game you'll have to buy it anyway... and well, you have nothing to show after a few years, while your personal collection keeps building. But 60/70$ bruh... well sure, if you buy day 1 all the time, but you can also buy at least some if your games on sales, and not all are AAA price... But but $1 bruh, sure at $1 it's worth it, however, it's pretty clear are not doing this for the single $ per month.

Think a bit longer in the future than your next bill, games don't cost you 10$, you get a library of games, in the which a lot are repeated a couple of times (once for each edition, amazing).. Then you don't get to pick which ones, most of the games are old or small indie titles (worth next to nothing).

Now what will it do in the future if all platform owners push in that direction, MS will have their games "channel", Sony has theirs, Nintendo, Steam and Epic could decide it makes sense--next thing you know you pay for 2 to 5 of those, from 10 to $20/ a month each (don't worry, price creep is a thing, just like in movie streaming).. so $50 to $100 for gaming services would make sense for a serious gamer if they want access to all the games.

I hope you like the future you are cheering for, such a good deal bruh.

Last edited:

roops67

Could be the date of all the chips and Phil saying they had to wait for the RDNA 2 features, thats why their stock isnt matching or as much as Sony's.

Or that they all say RDNA 2.

Even if Series consoles all were finalized in Dec 2019 and PS5 Jan 2019 and vice versa....thats at least 1 whole year before Nov 2020.

But ppl still wanted to believe Phil and the waiting for full RDNA 2. IMO, they already had everything they wanted from AMD, including the RDNA 2 features.

Even if they had to wait to do a OS/firmware update to enable the features, big deal. Sony hasnt even unlocked the SSD slot yet.

Phil trying to blame that for low stock is interesting. I never believed it and I still dont.
He'll twist contort fabricate absolutely anything to make themselves look good, he knows no bounds...

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Still don't have either console at this point and I'm certainly still leaning PS5, but I got to admit Xbox is going for it. Too old for this fanboy shit. Love competition. The longer this console drought goes on for me the more I'm willing to pick up a Series X if I can get my hands on one. Not gonna pick up a new LG OLED until I get my hands on one of the new consoles.
Yep. Competition is why I have always been so hard on Phil. They just never pushed Sony like this before. Now we are seeing what all those big bucks from Microsoft can do and tbh, its kinda refreshing. Sony gets arrogant after every successful gen and thats exactly whats happened here, but this time around MS is taking advantage of it. They are going in all the way and it's great for consumers. A Kojima game under Microsoft would send shivers down my throat after how they have treated devs in the past, but I am not sure a Kojima game under Jim Ryan would be better. That guy seems to be clueless and would probably meddle until Kojima quit or something.

Worst case scenario, Sony gets humbled a bit and comes out strong next gen meanwhile we get some kickass games from microsoft. I can live with that.

Rea

You can make all the same claims against PS5, why can't the machine handle the Division 2 where there is a large DRS scale yet PS5 struggles around 1080p? Why when we see Tony Hawk and the camera goes into the heavy transparency effect with the character the framerate tanks. There is obviously a serious bottleneck by your very own reckoning, or maybe in all these cases it's just optimization by different developers on different engines in Covid times. People made all these claims at launch about Dirt 5 and Valhalla but both are now smoother on Xbox, they would need a bigger DRS scale on both those on PS5 to match the framerate on Xbox.
We are already seeing consistently lower resolution on PS5 games, over and over again because the one bottleneck that can never be fixed is only having 36 compute units.
The Image quality of Dirt 5 in 120 fps mode, still looks inferior on XSX than on PS5, even after update. In valhalla, PS5 still has slightly higher resolution than XBox.

LiquidRex

Man, if you say something negative about Xbox or positive about PlayStation, Riky is always there. He just waiting for you to say something!
ZEe7nGH.jpg
Isn't that also the same street where the DeLorean takes off at the end of Back to the Future. 🤔

Anchovie123

Jeff Grub says Kojima is in talks with Microsoft. For some reason, Kojima shipped a game that sold the most GOTY awards a year and a half ago, and Sony hadnt signed him up for a new game. This guy made a game in 3 years. He wouldve been half way through his next game.

Think about this. Jim Ryan chose to fund Death Loop over a Kojima game. Fucking Death Loop.

Instead of giving PS fans a game from a guy who has been making PS exclusives since 1998. He gave us Death Loop. Death Loop.
If this turns out to be true add it to the growing Jim Ryan list. Andrew House would have never let this happen :messenger_grinning_smiling:

MistBreeze

I do not care about chearleading happening now for microsoft based on rumors

and I do not care about Jim Ryan personality

as long as he provide high quality of games I will be on board

about microsoft it all talk now ... there is no one single AAA game until now all is game pass

if they release a great above expectations halo infinite this year I will buy an xbox

but I will not buy xbox for game pass I will buy it if they can provide top tier games not top tier services

Yep. Competition is why I have always been so hard on Phil. They just never pushed Sony like this before. Now we are seeing what all those big bucks from Microsoft can do and tbh, its kinda refreshing. Sony gets arrogant after every successful gen and thats exactly whats happened here, but this time around MS is taking advantage of it. They are going in all the way and it's great for consumers. A Kojima game under Microsoft would send shivers down my throat after how they have treated devs in the past, but I am not sure a Kojima game under Jim Ryan would be better. That guy seems to be clueless and would probably meddle until Kojima quit or something.

Worst case scenario, Sony gets humbled a bit and comes out strong next gen meanwhile we get some kickass games from microsoft. I can live with that.
Considering how PS5 is selling, everything will be fine. Especially considering how Sony pulled themselves up from the god damned terrible rut that was early PS3 generation. Maybe they trip themselves up a bit out of the gate, though. Overall, I think this will be an incredibly competitive generation. Looking forward to seeing them one-up each other.

but thats my point. Why is Kojima still without a job a year and a half after shipping the biggest GOTY winner of 2019? Why didnt Jim Ryan lock him up then? That was around the time the Death Loop deal might have been struck so this dumbo chose Death Loop over KOjima.
How would Jim Ryan be able to “lock him up”? Maybe Kojima didn’t want a long term deal or maybe MS just offered him a better deal. Who knows.....

Until we see some game play of this new game it may or may not even matter in the long run because it’s not like this new game will be another Metal gear.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Considering how PS5 is selling, everything will be fine. Especially considering how Sony pulled themselves up from the god damned terrible rut that was early PS3 generation. Maybe they trip themselves up a bit out of the gate, though. Overall, I think this will be an incredibly competitive generation. Looking forward to seeing them one-up each other.
oh im sure sony will do fine. i just think as a fan of ps games, there is very little left for me. just last week in this very thread, i had posted a list of games sony had produced in the past three gens that are no longer going to be made because either the studios have shut down or have gone third party.

sony's ps division made $25 billion last year. they will be fine. the gamers like me will be the ones who wont get the games they want.
How would Jim Ryan be able to “lock him up”? Maybe Kojima didn’t want a long term deal or maybe MS just offered him a better deal. Who knows.....

Until we see some game play of this new game it may or may not even matter in the long run because it’s not like this new game will be another Metal gear.
lock him up in the sense that you dont even let him turn into a free agent. you lock him before his contract expires. similar to how baseball execs are locking up players while they are still in contract before they are eligible for free agency.

you have to recognize what kind of talent you are sitting on and there are very few better than kojima. if you dont take a chance with kojima, how do you go with? death loop? kena?

Last edited:

MistBreeze

exactly I like microsoft giving Sony some spanks like they did in xbox 360 early gen

this brings out the best sony

I do not like arrogant sony one bet ... most great IPs and most diverse catalogue of games sony produced during ps3 era when microsoft pressuring them

If microsoft do another xbox 360 I no doubt will buy a series x

I do not care about chearleading happening now for microsoft based on rumors

and I do not care about Jim Ryan personality

as long as he provide high quality of games I will be on board

about microsoft it all talk now ... there is no one single AAA game until now all is game pass

if they release a great above expectations halo infinite this year I will buy an xbox

but I will not buy xbox for game pass I will buy it if they can provide top tier games not top tier services

^ Agree

I think people are being way too hard on Jim just because of all of the recent moves by MS which doesn’t make any sense. Sony does not need to immediately react to everything MS is doing.

Sony is still in the driver seat because they have that proven track record of delivering solid exclusives.

The $70 vs game pass talk will die down once God of War, Horizon and other top games start to roll out. Unless MS can start to deliver solid exclusives of there own which Phil seems determined to do.

icy121

Jeff Grub says Kojima is in talks with Microsoft. For some reason, Kojima shipped a game that sold the most GOTY awards a year and a half ago, and Sony hadnt signed him up for a new game. This guy made a game in 3 years. He wouldve been half way through his next game.

Think about this. Jim Ryan chose to fund Death Loop over a Kojima game. Fucking Death Loop.

Instead of giving PS fans a game from a guy who has been making PS exclusives since 1998. He gave us Death Loop. Death Loop.
Arkane's last project was Dishonered DLC which came out on September 15, 2017. Let's say the whole studio took 4 months off - that puts us in January of 2018. The Death Loop deal is actually a joint collaboration between John Kodera, who was the head of PS at the time and Phil Rosenburg. I don't think Jim had much to do with it.

As for the Kojima slant, yeah that's weird. That decision had to have been Jim's.

Another angle people are missing is this: Kojima is developing a (presumably) Xbox exclusive, using Sony's proprietary technology in Decima. Unreal.

Last edited:
As long as the system performs as it should then there's no bottleneck. Hardware will always have limitations which is why a system with no bottlenecks doesn't have infinite power.

A very basic example is just assume you have a 20TF GPU. But you can't reach the GPUs potential due to a another component slowing down the flow of data.

There's plenty of videos about hardware bottlenecks and I followed them when designing my PC.

I'm no expert but luckily I have access to those that are. The internet can be a wonderful source of information.
Agreed. Good post.

^ Agree

I think people are being way too hard on Jim just because of all of the recent moves by MS which doesn’t make any sense. Sony does not need to immediately react to everything MS is doing.

Sony is still in the driver seat because they have that proven track record of delivering solid exclusives.

The $70 vs game pass talk will die down once God of War, Horizon and other top games start to roll out. Unless MS can start to deliver solid exclusives of there own which Phil seems determined to do.
Yep.

I've seen a number of people now post about the 'bad news' surrounding PlayStation these days but can anyone please fill me in what bad news everyone is going on about?

PlayStation (as far as I know) has been radio silent these past few months apart from a sneaky VR reveal. That's about the only thing of significance that's been showed off so far. Otherwise there is fucking nothing. So what is all this bad press people keep talking about?

Why is there a Jim Ryan thread everyday? Xbox makes a move on something = Jim Ryan is a hack. WTF is going on in this forum?

Last edited:

ToadMan

He also ended up being partially right about this. They dropped the paywall for free-to-play games.

Partially right - come on I can guess it’s going to rain in 30 days time and be partially right too. It doesn’t make me some weather insider.

This guy couldn’t even get the right day for game reveals back in June. A very uncontroversial piece of insider data. He didn’t predict zenimax - although he did predict sega!

Be objective - this guy and others like him are no better informed than anyone else here. No insider would give them real data because they just leak it on Twitter - at best they’re used to deliberately leak misleading stuff.

It's only a good deal if you don't mind your games being on a rotation (yay, I was about to finish that 60 hours RPG and now I have to wait for MS to buy more time on the service for it--or buy it while I pay the recurring fee anyway).

Recurring fees and content rotation are key here, if you like a game you'll have to buy it anyway... and well, you have nothing to show after a few years, while your personal collection keeps building. But 60/70$ bruh... well sure, if you buy day 1 all the time, but you can also buy at least some if your games on sales, and not all are AAA price... But but $1 bruh, sure at $1 it's worth it, however, it's pretty clear are not doing this for the single $ per month.

Think a bit longer in the future than your next bill, games don't cost you 10$, you get a library of games, in the which a lot are repeated a couple of times (once for each edition, amazing).. Then you don't get to pick which ones, most of the games are old or small indie titles (worth next to nothing).

Now what will it do in the future if all platform owners push in that direction, MS will have their games "channel", Sony has theirs, Nintendo, Steam and Epic could decide it makes sense--next thing you know you pay for 2 to 5 of those, from 10 to $20/ a month each (don't worry, price creep is a thing, just like in movie streaming).. so $50 to $100 for gaming services would make sense for a serious gamer if they want access to all the games.

Spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about. It's OK to not like a good deal. Kool-aid has nothing to do with it. Like I said if you like a game on the service you can buy it for a discount you don't like a game you don't have to worry about it there is plenty of other things to play. It has no down side and there is no need to hate something your preferred console might not have. It's like hating PlayStation because you don't like 3rd person single player story driven games. It's something they do well and should be given credit just like Xbox and Game pass.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

What kool-aid?

If you sub to GP, you can buy the games at a 20% discount. Which makes it cheaper than anyone buying it straight up with no sub.

So not only does a GP sub give someone a cheap way to play tons of games, you even get a discount if you want to buy it and keep it forever in case someone is scared it will leave the service. MS also gives you a heads up when it's leaving so you can buy it on discount before it leaves.

So either way, a GP subber gets the game cheaper.

All you anti-GP people are just jealous it's a cheap service and many of us got 3 years of GPU for $1. And for me, I cant wait to play The Show 21 because I havent played a baseball game since PS2 (The Show 06 or 07). So I'll get my $1 worth playing Show 21, while non-GP Xbox gamers and Sony gamers pay full pop. Too bad. If you want to play at a deal price, then join the deal.

It's like Netflix. People have no problem paying $10-15/mth for 1000s of shows and movies. Only hardcore video fans will spend $2000/yr buying every tv show and movie on disc or digital download. You can do that too. Lots of services allow digital purchases and Amazon probably sells half the NF content online for $20 each. But most people prefer a sub plan.

Last edited:

reksveks

Going to have a summer where we possibly see announcements of a Microsoft published Kojima game and a Sony game off a Konami IP.

It's a interesting time.

vivftp

KojiPro are working on multiple games:

As far as games go, Kojima Productions "is planning to work on multiple game projects, one of which would be a 'big' game". But Kojima is planning on making some smaller games, too, including episodic and digital-only titles.

We don't know whether the Microsoft title is the "big game" or one of the smaller games. It was rumored that Kojima was pitching a smaller episodic title to Stadia and that didn't happen so it could be that Microsoft is picking up the title that Stadia refused. So that's 1 title, which leaves the others, any of which could still be a Sony exclusive. For all we know KojiPro's "big game" is a Sony exclusive and the smaller titles aren't, so don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Also, all of the insiders have said that to their knowledge negotiations were underway. None of them have said it's a done deal.

This is why it's so important to not jump to conclusions. Look at Remedy, they're working on multiple games and their "big game" is rumored to be a PS5 exclusive made by the Control team. For all we know it could be a similar story here.

aclar00

Don't worry guys, Sony will have an answer to GamePass that will likely be in the form of an updated PS Now. The old rumors regarding PS1-PS3 BC will also likely come true. I think Sony will still keep PS+ and the free monthly games alongsode a revamped PS Now.

This is all speculation on my part, but i think there is a good chance something along these lines will happen. It seems to me Sony is still doing the whole "we do shit on our own time" instead of responses to MFST. For all we know, GP may just be MSFT doing their usual "we go first" only to be potentially undercut by Sony. Time will tell though.

Im not too interested in a service, but for those who like GamePass the future looks bright. I just hope its not the complete picture of the future where it becomes the primary way to game.

Elog

The only thing I am certain about right now is that MS is paying big money for a social media PR machine. The current amount of MS noise is insane and seemingly a lot of gamers are lapping it up. This does not mean Jim Ryan is not doing mistakes or that MS is not doing things right but in the real world the following has happened:

- XSX has not delivered the performance promised over PS5 from a hardware point of view
- Halo Infinite was pulled because it looked so bad
- XSX/XSS is trending towards worse sales than Xbox One that was a really bad launch for MS
- PS5 trending towards better sales than the PS4 that was a really good launch for Sony
- DS and Astro's Playroom were good exclusive launch games
- Near term there are zero big exclusive games launching for MS
- Sony will near-term launch two exclusive games with big budgets: Returnal and R&C
- The biggest MS news lately was that a Sony developed game will end up on Xbox as a Day 1 GP title and that MS bought Zenimax/Bethesda that wanted to be bought because of poor performance and reception of their games

I understand that MS needs some good PR badly but it starts to be a joke to read threads here and on that other forum. It is almost Bagdad Bob level of denial.

Hopefully MS can pull it around but on the ground Xbox is not doing well at the moment.

Last edited:

Honestly man, don't you think you're over reacting a bit to nothing at all?

Feels like you have the gaming equivalent of hypochondria mixed with severe ADHD. Literally overthinking every single rumor and assuming the very worst possible scenario. Sony would need to keep a weekly press conference to keep you happy it seems :O

And I'm only saying this because of the last series of posts you put up. Somehow in a few months into this gen with literally zero AAA exclusives under MS's belt and several out and announced for PS5, you're somehow persuaded by the MS PR machine that they are doing brilliantly :messenger_open_mouth:

Just chill a bit :)

vivftp

I'd be curious how you would react if it turns out that the "smaller episodic game" that Kojima was working with goes to Microsoft and the "Big game" that he's working on goes to Sony. :)

Just a hypothetical, but I hope that puts things into perspective because we don't know a damned thing about what's actually going on. Getting outraged and upset over what amounts to half of a possible rumor is silly and not productive to anyone.

Rea

Latest comparison showed a sometimes over 20fps advantage for Xbox in Dirt 5, and Valhalla is smoother on Xbox. Swings and roundabouts.
That's depending in the tracks, there are some tracks has better performance on PS5 ,on top of better visual. Yes i agree Valhalla has slightly smoother on xbox but with more sharper image quality on ps5. PS5 was doing fine pre-patch, the developer shouldn't fix the PS5 version.

Last edited:

Look, while I understand the frustration around Sony being mum regarding their own lineup and whatnot, I don't think they're in any obligation to show all their cards in any way. Doing things low and slow, at least in my opinion, is better than going all-flash on everything and tossing all your cards out early. Slow drip feeding keeps people talking from what I've seen. Some might disagree with this outlook and some might agree, but despite all that, you can tell people's thoughts are divided.

Additionally, I don't think people should give Grub all that much attention, He's been wrong more times than he wants to admit. Death Stranding is a pretty unique experience but despite that, I don't think it did as well on pc as many had hoped. Doing the math of 23 mil at $60 a pop results at around 384k copies sold on pc, not bad, but not exactly good either. Also praise around Kojima is split, some think he's a genius, while others think the absolute opposite of that. I believe there's another group of people who aren't fans of the guy, but aren't exactly praising him either. Kojima's great, even though he's not that legendary powerhouse some people are making him out to be.

Now, we don't know how good deathloop is because we haven't actually played the game ourselves since it hasn't released yet. Who knows ,maybe kojima's next game will be a multiplatform one and Microsoft could be in talks with him to have it on gamepass day one. Jim's leadership may be questionable at best, but he has investors to please who might want things he doesn't want to do but has no other choice but to appease their demands while at the same time doing his job. What other choises Sony makes in the future be it good or bad, time will tell.

Last edited:

roops67

The Image quality of Dirt 5 in 120 fps mode, still looks inferior on XSX than on PS5, even after update. In valhalla, PS5 still has slightly higher resolution than XBox.

That's depending in the tracks, there are some tracks has better performance on PS5 ,on top of better visual. Yes i agree Valhalla has slightly smoother on xbox but with more sharper image quality on ps5. PS5 was doing fine pre-patch, the developer shouldn't fix the PS5 version.
These changes are news to me. If I was into paranoid conspiracies I would say that Microsoft had paid them to patch the XSX versions to perform better than the PS5 to save some embarrassments, but the devs couldn't get the XSX to beat the PS5 so instead they slightly gimped the PS5 versions ... but I'm not into paranoid conspiracies so I won't say that :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Rea

These changes are news to me. If I was into paranoid conspiracies I would say that Microsoft had paid them to patch the XSX versions to perform better than the PS5 to save some embarrassments, but the devs couldn't get the XSX to beat the PS5 so instead they slightly gimped the PS5 versions ... but I'm not into paranoid conspiracies so I won't say that :messenger_beaming:
I do have a strong feeling that Microsoft paid Ubi to gimp PS5 version. Also, they already paid UBI for marketing rights of Valhalla. It's not so surprising to add alittle more extra for gimping PS5. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

TrebleShot

The only thing I am certain about right now is that MS is paying big money for a social media PR machine. The current amount of MS noise is insane and seemingly a lot of gamers are lapping it up. This does not mean Jim Ryan is not doing mistakes or that MS is not doing things right but in the real world the following has happened:

- XSX has not delivered the performance promised over PS5 from a hardware point of view
- Halo Infinite was pulled because it looked so bad
- XSX/XSS is trending towards worse sales than Xbox One that was a really bad launch for MS
- PS5 trending towards better sales than the PS4 that was a really good launch for Sony
- DS and Astro's Playroom were good exclusive launch games
- Near term there are zero big exclusive games launching for MS
- Sony will near-term launch two exclusive games with big budgets: Returnal and R&C
- The biggest MS news lately was that a Sony developed game will end up on Xbox as a Day 1 GP title and that MS bought Zenimax/Bethesda that wanted to be bought because of poor performance and reception of their games

I understand that MS needs some good PR badly but it starts to be a joke to read threads here and on that other forum. It is almost Bagdad Bob level of denial.

Hopefully MS can pull it around but on the ground Xbox is not doing well at the moment.
Your spot on, it’s got the point now where it’s becoming a bit transparent.

I have seen loads of comments and articles claiming XSX to be the best console ever and people are claiming their PS5 goes unused.

I gave in and got myself a SX and I have to say the form factor is nice and GP is also nice but it also devalues games somewhat.

The console itself has no main marquee game so it’s just a case of having lots of third party support which is nice but I haven’t seen enough of a power advantage over PS5 or any functional advantages at all.

The only real positive over PS5 is GP, whereas there are many more for PS5 such as even at this early stage more and better games. The UI is infinitely better and the controller is in a different league.

Why doesn’t anyone mention that GP games expire unlike PS plus or that games with gold is a joke compared.

Seems the DualSense is spoken as if it’s a gimmick but in reality it’s a game changer and is incredibly immersive to the point it makes you want to play on PS5. Small things as well like the controller speaker are novel and add to the experience. Activities are a must have also there’s nothing like that on Xbox.

Most of the arguments for Xbox come down to save game transfers and old game upgrades...give me a break you don’t pay the money you do for those features that’s not what a console is all about.

the MS marketing train is in full force and I’m a sucker because I’ve fallen for it.

maybe my opinion will change when I play the medium or see something tangible from their acquisitions.

Im happy to have the option but to me you’d have to be mad to main XSX without anything next gen on the system.

Rea

Your spot on, it’s got the point now where it’s becoming a bit transparent.

I have seen loads of comments and articles claiming XSX to be the best console ever and people are claiming their PS5 goes unused.

I gave in and got myself a SX and I have to say the form factor is nice and GP is also nice but it also devalues games somewhat.

The console itself has no main marquee game so it’s just a case of having lots of third party support which is nice but I haven’t seen enough of a power advantage over PS5 or any functional advantages at all.

The only real positive over PS5 is GP, whereas there are many more for PS5 such as even at this early stage more and better games. The UI is infinitely better and the controller is in a different league.

Why doesn’t anyone mention that GP games expire unlike PS plus or that games with gold is a joke compared.

Seems the DualSense is spoken as if it’s a gimmick but in reality it’s a game changer and is incredibly immersive to the point it makes you want to play on PS5. Small things as well like the controller speaker are novel and add to the experience. Activities are a must have also there’s nothing like that on Xbox.

Most of the arguments for Xbox come down to save game transfers and old game upgrades...give me a break you don’t pay the money you do for those features that’s not what a console is all about.

the MS marketing train is in full force and I’m a sucker because I’ve fallen for it.

maybe my opinion will change when I play the medium or see something tangible from their acquisitions.

Im happy to have the option but to me you’d have to be mad to main XSX without anything next gen on the system.
I agree with you on DualSense, it's definitely a whole new experience on a controller. I currently playing nioh2 on ps5 and the sound effects coming from the controller with haptic feedback, makes me "hand orgasm". :lollipop_smiling_hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom