• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossco EZ

So they r announcing acquisition today ?

remedy is Finland right ?
no idea, the photo he posted though is Helsinki cathedral and Housemarque is based in Helsinki. he could also just be hinting at a studio in finland and as someone said his only other message mentions Remedy.

FranXico

housemarque
25th Anniversary blog post
Quite a few things have changed for Housemarque as well, and our path has taken many turns. Our journey has taken us to a fantastic place where we are pinching ourselves to make sure this is not all just a dream. We are working on our biggest and most ambitious title yet and have amazing support from our yet-to-be announced partner. Our team of almost 80 people is comprised of talented, smart and hard working individuals from all around the world, and it has been invigorating and inspiring to see how this game concept has turned into reality as more and more ideas have formed the basis of a truly incredible product. Despite not knowing if we would even get past the initial stages of pre-production, we have now spent almost three years working on this game, and now we are in full scale production and super excited to reveal more in the coming months.
Could also be MS.

Oddspeak

Wow, this is conveniently timed. I had a conversation with some friends only a few days ago about how Housemarque missed their chance to cash in on the battle royale trend and would be better off focusing on something else.

Last edited:
Hi all. I haven't checked in since yesterday but don't really have time to go back and read a bunch of pages. Anyone willing to give a short summary of what happened (if anything)?

Mazeyna

Neo Member
This user has been permanently removed from the thread. Mods have made several posts on this matter.
Today:

helsinki-cathedral.jpg

ANIMAL1975

Hey, if no event means Sony will spare more change for games, I'm all for it.
I think the Event is a given. In the other hand,... those two skipped E3 shows... maybe,... just maybe...

Shit im starting to think and type vague and enigmatic like our beloved insiders!
Pastebin daily fix! Sorry if these have been posted before.
VsQrUWa.png

pd58DV9.png
Hey i remember this one! Wasn't there also some launch day games and other stuff predicted?

xool

Remedy and Housemarque?
That would make sense. But what about Bluepoint?
So Remedy's happening huh.
These two are in Helsinki?
So they r announcing acquisition today ?

remedy is Finland right ?
Housemarque is. But the other post was very explicit about Remedy.
no idea, the photo he posted though is Helsinki cathedral and Housemarque is based in Helsinki. he could also just be hinting at a studio in finland and as someone said his only other message mentions Remedy.
Remedy is in Espoo, Finland.

I entered a parallel version of reality where shitposts of chruches not mean company acquisitions, wtf is happening,

QC needs to take a look at this thread.

Sony is announcing it today ?
Yes a picture of a church = PS5 reveal

johnjohn

I haven’t been saying much about stuff happening as I don’t hear much solid info on their plans. I drop some guesses and hopes what might happen.

But I am quite confident in saying both consoles are close in power and still even with the latest dev kits in some first party hands with Xbox still having a power advantage.

Random thoughts as usual.
I like this guess.

Remedy is in Espoo, Finland.

I entered a parallel version of reality where shitposts of chruches not mean company acquisitions, wtf is happening,

QC needs to take a look at this thread.

Yes a picture of a church = PS5 reveal
haha we are thirsty . which part dont you get? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Ellery

Now we know what it all means lol
fwRqptx.jpg

You could have atleast credited the person that originally posted that pictures instead of just posting this picture like it is yours.
I know that Neogaf and Resetera don't have the best relationship, but still ...

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ
D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
It's getting ridicuous with the Insiders in here. Mods should do something about this. Pretty annoying.
What is there to do? Everyone can create an account, and post something insider-like, and it will take some hours before the mods see this because they have better things to do (I imagine). By then, other members have already quoted that first random post a thousand times and it's too late.

What is there to do? Everyone can create an account, and post something insider-like, and it will take some hours before the mods see this because they have better things to do (I imagine). By then, other members have already quoted that first random post a thousand times and it's too late.

I haven't been active on this forum for quite some time, but does the reporting tool help?

I think Osiris' last two posts are just to say he's keeping it quiet until after the reveal. Probably the leaks are getting too close or he's probably said too much and now he wants to avoid spilling something else or he just wants people to be surprised.

Reindeer

You could have atleast credited the person that originally posted that pictures instead of just posting this picture like it is yours.
I know that Neogaf and Resetera don't have the best relationship, but still ...
Do you credit the maker of every picture or meme you post? I don't even know who made that, I just found it online. Personally I don't care about crediting people unless it has to do with something serious/important or something that could entail plagiarism. And it's not like I claimed that it was mine to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom