• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
1LtNJYV.jpg

Who ever you are:
Season 2 Thank You GIF by The Office

Last edited:

Star-Lord

This thread with Gold is a trip. I'm reading through a few pages back and I get near the bottom of a page where the most recent replies start to show up. I always start to wonder how this topic is going to go from a debate about .com and .co.uk to someone posting a video about Era's "minor" issue and skin tags.

I love it.
If you like those sort of crazy shenanigans on NeoGAF, you’ll love them even more on ResetError. Coming soon to an internet near you.

Kenpachii

I was actually thinking about that maybe cerium had some insider knowledge that the mods or whatever where going to turn on him for some reason and just wanted to sell it off as soon as possible. Specially the pedo problem they had gave him a wake up call that he had to cash out on it if he would survive it as soon as possible.

Radicals at the end of the day, are never happy. they will always become more radical to feed there need for sensation. it was just a matter of time before his website would explode again.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Who was the worst old mod of GAF?

besada
Bishoptl
Amir0x
Dragona Akehi
y2kev

Cheers to the other old-school GAF heads who remember these names, may they be cursed for all eternity.

I barely posted back then, can't even remember my old account name, but I remember Bishoptl being, easily, the worst. Not only did he mostly post only to belittle people and revel in bannings, but he took action against people all of the time for essentially no reason at all, or merely because he disagreed with them. All the while he acted holier than thou and smarter than everyone else, even though his grammar was often atrocious and vocabulary obviously limited, and didn't seem to be well versed or educated in, well, anything at all.

Keep in mind, he was such a toxic personality that myself, someone who mostly lurked and only visited the site maybe twice a week back then, has that lasting impression of him even four years later. In short, he was a real piece of shit.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I barely posted back then, can't even remember my old account name, but I remember Bishoptl being, easily, the worst. Not only did he mostly post only to belittle people and revel in bannings, but he took action against people all of the time for essentially no reason at all, or merely because he disagreed with them. All the while he acted holier than thou and smarter than everyone else, even though his grammar was often atrocious and vocabulary obviously limited, and didn't seem to be well versed or educated in, well, anything at all.

Don't forget all the cheerleading losers who spent their days kissing the tip of his dick and making GIFs for him.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
WLcx2RP.png

The lies and retcons are amazing. If it was "All set up" that means all the techteam and Sweet Nicole were just lying about all the work they did to make it in such a short space of time and how much of an achievement it was? They had people sitting in Discords for a week or more for no reason?

E6PGpb1JaqNN.gif

Sweet Nicole? Isn't that the Twitch girl with tourettes?

Korranator

LOL. Awwwww look at that.

The mods have been watching their imploding thread the whole time, but none of them have had the balls to post since lunch time (13 hours ago).
About time they banned my account.

Was wondering what it would take. I've been purposely stirring the pot over there.

Korranator

y2Kev seemed okay to me. At least on the gaming side.

The others were trash. Dragona was this ultra feminist aka perfect Ree material. Amir0x, well, hes in jail for a reason lol. Bishoptl was totally unreasonable, and dog pilers would always call for him. Nepenthe is kind of a carbon copy of him. Besada can't remember much about, but I think he did some shit too.

hmm, never had a problem with old Bishptl I helped with with a PC issue way back in the day. That was on the old vB board.

I know Dragona went to Ree.

So WTF happened to Frag..?

nush

Gold Member
WLcx2RP.png

The lies and retcons are amazing. If it was "All set up" that means all the techteam and Sweet Nicole were just lying about all the work they did to make it in such a short space of time and how much of an achievement it was? They had people sitting in Discords for a week or more for no reason?

E6PGpb1JaqNN.gif

Here's a receipt,

VfKUHxC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom