• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1056553_o.gif

Xbox weaker then Wii U confirmed.

Izick

I'm not trolling, and I'm not saying I am one, because I'm not, I'd never work for them anyway. :p

Seriously, do you really enjoy taking the time out of your day to come into threads with the sole intention of making other people's time discussing things miserable? You bring nothing to the discussion in these threads, and you do the same trolling song and dance every single time.

It's not even creative anymore, and the only thing I can say is that you give no bones about hiding it at this point.

Takuya

Banned
How is it bannable to ask why somebody unexcited by the nextbox is here? I'm not telling him to get out am I.

I'd worry about yourself.

Just said that you should expect exclusive instead of a spec bump, and that Microsoft Employees are here that you don't know are MS employees.

Not sure what you're up in arms about. Maybe you're just a bit too excited for it?

ekim

Seriously, do you really enjoy taking the time out of your day to come into threads with the sole intention of making other people's time discussing things miserable? You bring nothing to the discussion in these threads, and you do the same trolling song and dance every single time.

It's not even creative anymore, and the only thing I can say is that you give no bones about hiding it at this point.

We are all biased to some degree - we are hyped, he is sceptical. I welcome his opinions and posts in this thread although they could be considered as trollposts.

Miles X

Just said that you should expect exclusive instead of a spec bump, and that Microsoft Employees are here that you don't know are MS employees.

Not sure what you're up in arms about. Maybe you're just a bit too excited for it?

I skim past most of your posts but I can't ever imagine they're ever positive (when it comes to MS) don't play smart now.

I'll be over excited come the day, right now, I'm about on the level.

Not sure how saying there are other MS employees on here that people don't know is bad?

And I just had a bacon Angus from McDs... :\

Coming in to gloat over someone getting banned seems like trolling to me.

Why the ban? His Sony fan riling was always top notch and usually factually accurate.

I don't think it was Sony fan riling this time, none of his posts are anything worse than we see on GAF every day. Probably something between himself and a mod via PM etc.

If MS lames this up I probably won't watch a press conference for a long time. Sony's conference was OK but they went into detail too much about the tech specs and how wonderful gaikai is going to be and the games they actually did show weren't that appealing to me. I really really hope MS has something like Alan Wake 2 or a traditional Rare game for me to get hyped about. If it's just generic FPS games like COD and racing games to impress casuals/the press I will get bored :/. Hopefully they know better though

Takuya

Banned
I skim past most of your posts but I can't ever imagine they're ever positive (when it comes to MS) don't play smart now.

I'll be over excited come the day, right now, I'm about on the level.

No, really, I mentioned to expect exclusives instead of a spec bump and that more MS employees are here. Tell me what's wrong with that.
Sup, ready for Tues?!
Not really excited for it, but I will watch it, as any gamer would. I'll be at work though.

Izick

At least we'll have something to mull over until E3. Having nothing at all, not even a confirmed name, logo, or controller is a complete drag.

I was like 10x more hyped as soon as I saw that DS4 prototype for the PS4, because then there's at least a face to the thing.

stktt

Banned
I just finished playing the fantastic Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War: Judgment with my friends over Xbox Live. After using my Xbox Music Pass to stream unlimited music from a catalogue of over 30,000 songs and checking my Outlook account, I decided to use my Surface RT to check up on this exciting reveal of the future of entertainment!

So, what have I missed?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
At least we'll have something to mull over until E3. Having nothing at all, not even a confirmed name, logo, or controller is a complete drag.

I was like 10x more hyped as soon as I saw that DS4 prototype for the PS4, because then there's at least a face to the thing.
It will be called Xbox.

The logo will be the flat metro Xbox logo.

The controller is slightly smaller. Improved d-pad. Back and Start are now View and Menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom