• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles X

Yeah because of how bad Fuse looks, people were interested when they first showed Overstrike, you can't blame anyone for turning their back on them for making a generic shooter.

Really? To many that's what Resistance looked like. I don't think Killzone looks amazing either but it looks miles better than Resistance franchise.

Pistolero

I'm not sure whether this bit is true or not, but I was told from a friend of mine that the next Xbox will easily match the PS4, probably even surpass it. The same guy told me about Assassins's Creed theme (Pirates) long before it was unveiled, so I thought it would do no harm sharing it...
Don't know if it's legit since it's second hand info, but time will tell...

statham

I'm not sure whether this bit is true or not, but I was told from a friend of mine that the next Xbox will easily match the PS4, probably even surpass it. The same guy told me about Assassins's Creed theme (Pirates) long before it was unveiled, so I thought it would do no harm sharing it...
Don't know if it's legit since it's second hand info, but time will tell...
I'll decide if I believe you in 3 days.

Izick

I have a feeling we'll see Mr. Gates at the event. Xbox may not be Windows big, but it's a big part of where the company is going.

Miles X

I have a feeling we'll see Mr. Gates at the event. Xbox may not be Windows big, but it's a big part of where the company is going.

It'd really give the event buzz in the mainstream, moreso than if he doesn't attend. I think he's always had a softspot for Xbox though.

Ha, I'm not mad I'm sad, sad Bacon isn't here. I might PM a mod and see if he can be unbanned for the event.

Yeah he's mouthy, at least he's forward and not disingenuous like some people here though.

being a dick is being a dick... when your upfront about it the only difference is more people think you're a dick.

pestul

Wow @ the vitriol. Apparently I can't have an opinion about anything because I have a Nintendo-leaning avatar. Truth is, I'm very excited about both the 21st and what Sony will have to reveal at E3.

This feels so weird not to have a leak to ponder over for an Xbox reveal (visually speaking). I'm both excited and afraid for what MS is planning. I hope it isn't such a radical departure from a gaming console as to devastate the core fanbase.. I really can't see them doing that though.

Izick

Bill will show up, but to which E3 or the Reveal?

You will forever then be an 'insider'

Reveal.

The reveal is going to be the bigger event of the two, but the E3 Press Conference will focus on people like us who play a wide variety of games.

I'd honestly be surprised if they surpass PS4 specs, I expect slightly weaker, more concerned about the games, PGR and Alan Wake would probably make it a day one purchase

Reiko

Banned
Haha, that term is used way too loosely here, especially when it is just normal, non-industry connected members that are basically getting their "info" from other alleged "insiders" by pestering them on PM.

I think "Insider Proxies" is a more believable term.

Akey

Banned
How the hell can anyone call don mattrick that?

He's a damn pioneer in the industry

A douchy pioneer in the industry?

With the recent news of what this reveal might contain all I can think about is that premonition no games clip. Does anyone still have that?

Izick

zgmPhCA.gif

------------------------

A douchy pioneer in the industry?

200px-Oh,_the_Places_You'll_Go.jpg

At the very least Bill has to be in the audience, no way would he watch this on TV when he was such a big part of every Xbox reveal before it.

If i was Don i'd get him to come to show that it is a big deal. He was there for xbox and xbox 360. It will help that much more when the mainstream press talks about the next xbox.

eso76

This gif is awesome, where is it from?

It's from one of the best commercials ever:

https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=hydro%20commercial&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvvyupNXK-4A&ei=QgeYUfK5K46jhgeeloG4Cg&usg=AFQjCNEAZPYk2jI1nkAeuJXFfCbZymFo_Q&sig2=ruo0xeHONf7pbL9pAOtclw&bvm=bv.46751780,d.ZG4

Unfortunately it's very low quality and the gif spoiled it, but seeing it for the first time years ago was incredible.
Left a huge smile on my face, slowclap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom