• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

image.php

your avatar is not a good way of sharing thoughts

it provokes without reason
Its best you ignore, hes set in his ways.

image.php

your avatar is not a good way of sharing thoughts

it provokes without reason

Same could be said for Kaz and Xbox only avatars in any thread outside of their respective camps. When I see someone with either I assume it's someone who's been swept up in the hype for their chosen "god" and will probably not be able to have a legitimate and level headed discussion that focused on both pros and cons about said company/console without bringing their unbridled bias into the mix. He's basically the same as you guys...but the flipside of the coin.

Tesseract

Banned
Same could be said for Kaz and Xbox only avatars in any thread outside of their respective camps. When I see someone with either I assume it's someone who's been swept up in the hype for their chosen "god" and will probably not be able to have a legitimate and level headed discussion that focused on both pros and cons about said company/console without bringing their unbridled bias into the mix. He's basically the same as you guys...but the flipside of the coin.

lol

derFeef

Jesus.

Miles X

Same could be said for Kaz and Xbox only avatars in any thread outside of their respective camps. When I see someone with either I assume it's someone who's been swept up in the hype for their chosen "god" and will probably not be able to have a legitimate and level headed discussion that focused on both pros and cons about said company/console without bringing their unbridled bias into the mix.

Nout wrong with supporting/being excited, even routing for a company. It's very different to hating one, and going into threads of said hated company and being antagonistic.

Fair play though if it's in the rules, I just don't understand it. It's like a kid going to a birthday party of a kid he bullys, uninvited. I just think it's very telling if someone wants to spend their time being so negative lol

Izick

You're completely unbiased because you don't have Kaz or an Only on Xbox logo? Gimme' a break.

It means nothing. It means that people are excited about what's coming up on the 21st. Your generalizations are ridiculous.

danwarb

I just finished playing the fantastic Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War: Judgment with my friends over Xbox Live. After using my Xbox Music Pass to stream unlimited music from a catalogue of over 30,000 songs and checking my Outlook account, I decided to use my Surface RT to check up on this exciting reveal of the future of entertainment!

So, what have I missed?
It's naff how Xbox Music stops playing on app exit. They'll probably fix that on the Nextbox.

Cidd

Well said.

MasLegio

Banned

well at least they are positive

me, I am on neither side.
was very impressed with the PS4 reveal and have preordered but the software side is not impressive to me.

As for the Nextbox I am skeptic and not expecting any megatons besides some poorly spinned negative bulletpoints. Though I am hoping to be surprised with a good consumer friendly product

the only dissapointment so far is the lack of gifs

FordGTGuy

Banned

How are we the flipside of the coin... were not hanging out in a PS4 thread turning everything into a negative.

1295075959_dr_house_gif2.gif~original

Miles X

well at least they are positive

me, I am on neither side.
was very impressed with the PS4 reveal and have preordered but the software side is not impressive to me.

As for the Nextbox I am skeptic and not expecting any megatons besides some poorly spinned negative bulletpoints. Though I am hoping to be surprised with a good consumer friendly product

the only dissapointment so far is the lack of gifs

You can have those viewpoints whilst sporting either a kaz/xbox avatar though, the build up to this event is fun and people just wanna enjoy it. I can bet that if only online ect is announced that the majority with only on xbox avatars will be pissed with Microsoft.

Krisprolls

Banned
I just finished playing the fantastic Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War: Judgment with my friends over Xbox Live. After using my Xbox Music Pass to stream unlimited music from a catalogue of over 30,000 songs and checking my Outlook account, I decided to use my Surface RT to check up on this exciting reveal of the future of entertainment!

So, what have I missed?

Apple and Google ?

Xamdou

How so? they were all spot on. You might wanna check the title of the thread you're posting in.

As much as it shows him up for what he is, I think it's kinda cute :p

It kinda reminds me of that one gaffer who has a cat avatar and always post something cat related on gaming gaf to make his post look innocent.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I have absolutely no problem with his avatar, the Only On Xbox stuff is purely for fun and I'm sure he did the same for similar reasons.

Dmax3901

It really feels like the heights (lows?) of a console war in here. Except most of us don't have age as an excuse for getting carried away.

NINTENDO4LYF.

Who cares? Its just an avatar. The only thing that sucks is he gets to participate in this thread while someone like 'Sammy does not. People are allowed to have their allegiances.

Insomniac was always a B developer. They were a B developer even when PS3 fans were trying to compare Resistance to Gears of War. They were a B developer when they cranked out a by-the-number HD sequel of Ratchet & Clank and people were touting them as graphical wizards. They were B developers when the GAF voted them "Developer of the Year" for pumping out 2 games back-to-back. And they were B developers when they churned out 2 more sequels to Resistance and 3 more sequels to Ratchet & Clank.

Although it's amusing to see the how the Sony fans that used to prop them up as top tier devs are now turning their back on them, rewriting history to claim that they were never an integral part of Sony's lineup, and generally being apathetic to them now that they're creating a new multiplatform IP.

Lets see how they survive now on their own merit.
Harsh but true. Never understood the appeal

Hey. I'm rational-

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58021520&postcount=612

Aaron Greenberg seems really committed, don't you agree?

;)

Izick is Aaron Greenberg?

Software leaks are currently locked down. Sealed tight. (Seems no one has blown the whistle yet)

Hardware: One of these could be real, or none at all.

64MBeSRAM, 2.0+TFLOP GPU, 12GB of RAM

There is truth to this:

untitledmtanx.png

At this point I don't think even Ilherre could fully tell you everything about Durango hardware.

I think it's going to be the 12GB. Perception is everything as i explained why Sony would bump up their RAM to 8GB. But if MS does indeed have 12GB i expect another counter from Sony.

Although it's amusing to see the how the Sony fans that used to prop them up as top tier devs are now turning their back on them, rewriting history to claim that they were never an integral part of Sony's lineup, and generally being apathetic to them now that they're creating a new multiplatform IP.

Lets see how they survive now on their own merit.

Yeah because of how bad Fuse looks, people were interested when they first showed Overstrike, you can't blame anyone for turning their back on them for making a generic shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom