• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiko

Banned
So why are you telling certain people they are going to eat crow and things like that? The trolls are not worth it if the information is not certain.

We're all going to be eating crow or something at the reveal.

Whether it's about specs or not.

Because he wants it to be true. Not out of the ordinary to hope for the best for the party you're most excited for.

Whatever you believe. Run with it.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
If I knew something like Reiko, I'd keep the hype low for maximum crow eating.

We're all going to be eating crow or something at the reveal.

Whether it's about specs or not.

Whatever you believe. Run with it.

Don't take this as an attack, it's not.

I mean, isn't that how you got your current and previous tag (The one that said if you make any more silly threads, call bishop or Y2Kev).

There's a reason people are skeptical of your "insider information." At the very least, you've admitted before you aren't an insider but here you are acting like one again, no?

TheKayle

Banned
anyway specs ill bet my avatar (and my avatar its me!) that we r not going with a 1.2tf console..ill put kaz for 4 months if im wrongs

i did already this bet with kidbeta if im not wrong

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Don't take this as an attack, it's not.

I mean, isn't that how you got your current and previous tag (The one that said if you make any more silly threads, call bishop or Y2Kev).

There's a reason people are skeptical of your "insider information." At the very least, you've admitted before you aren't an insider but here you are acting like one again, no?

you can be an outsider but know inside information fyi

Karak

At some point the mods always verify anyway. Or at the very least strenuously warn. I had to explain my prior source months ago to at least one. If someone keeps posting like that assume a mod has/will deal with it and if they are still here. There is a reason:)

I don't think I ever said you couldn't, but if I did, then that's not how I meant my statements. I'm talking about this particular user's prior disbursement of next gen information.

To be fair, his source even ate crow I believe on the PS4 8GB DDR5 RAM. And he admitted to eating crow, so it's not like he isnt able to admit a mistake like most did after the Sony conference.

That's more than most forum posters I have seen in similar situations, which is sad when you think about it.

Reiko needs to take a shit or get off the pot, the 'it might be but might not be' kind of posts are really pointless, just stop hinting or trying to hint, if you're not completely certain. Reveal is in two days, that's all that matters.

jacobs34

As someone who will undoubtably end up buying both consoles, it's strange seeing someone actively root against one system or the other.

Karak

As someone who will undoubtably end up buying both consoles, it's strange seeing someone actively root against one system or the other.

Being a fan is ok in moderation I think. Many of us get all the the systems, many of us have no favorites, some of us have 1 favorite. Its the moderation thing that gets out of whack.

Izick

What exclusive games make xbox fans go crazy tuesday?

New IP's of course, but that's kind of an easy cop-out to say.

I'm excited to see Respawn's game. The rumor that it could use a Source engine is what intrigues me the most. This game is from the team that brought us the greatest multiplayer shooter of the generation, a game that changed the industry, so I'm definitely excited.

I can't wait to see what Rare has in store. It may be a new IP, but an old IP brought back from the dead would be awesome as well.

PRG5.

There are more possible ones, but that's the quick and dirty.

Takuya

Banned
Reiko needs to take a shit or get off the pot, the 'it might be but might not be' kind of posts are really pointless, just stop hinting or trying to hint, if you're not completely certain. Reveal is in two days, that's all that matters.

It's an easy way to try and make people believe him, while having two ways out. Brilliant.

Izick

Will Respawns game be a full exclusive? And right, I forgot about Rare. Hope they redeem themselves.

The latest rumor I've heard is that it's on the 360 as well, which is a boneheaded move if true. I think all of these cross-gen games are going to muddy the waters and make the new consoles a lot less enticing than full on exclusives.

Rare is still a solid dev to me; they're not making Banjo and Kazooie levels of games, but I haven't been really disappointed with any of the games I've played by them since the 360's launch.

Satchel

Banned
Oh man. Specs again.

Seriously, fuck the specs. Go through my post history, as far back as a year ago or more I said id be happy if the new consoles could pull off TODAYS visuals with full AA, 60 frames and better textures. Even at 720.

Why do you guys care about specs so much? They've been proven irrelevant time and time again.

TheKayle

Banned
i really dont understand ....i read post like "would be smart to temper expectation" from weeks

.we r talking about consoles guys.. this is not the second world conflict...or talking about how to resolve the poorness in the world (is correct poorness?)

we r talking about consoles...GAMING consoles...and we can do this ...in this way every 5 6 or 7 years :)

so i dont want temper my expectations...i wanna dream ..and i wanna be free to point everything on my fav...(if i have one)

what i could lose...that a certain user come to me and say.."i told u im smarter than u!"...really?

i mean theres a world out there...take the shit with their own importance

The latest rumor I've heard is that it's on the 360 as well, which is a boneheaded move if true. I think all of these cross-gen games are going to muddy the waters and make the new consoles a lot less enticing than full on exclusives.

Rare is still a solid dev to me; they're not making Banjo and Kazooie levels of games, but I haven't been really disappointed with any of the games I've played by them since the 360's launch.

Agree about cross-gen, it makes sense to me financially for the devs/pubs but for the consumer I wish they were taking full advantage of the next gen systems and focusing development of these cross gen games for the new systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom