• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

FIRE_MCDANIELS.png

Steve Spagnuolo and Josh McDaniels everybody

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I personally think indie games is mostly shit and a waste of valuable time. Gems here and there, but nothing to write home about.

I hate indie games too but PC actually has small publishing houses releasing games.

Speaking of which, Paradox announced Europa Universalis IV a while back! HYPE!

The DS was really weak and yet still the best system by a big margin last gen.

Graphics reached a plateau on the PS2. I feel like I am just playing the same games at higher resolutions and obviously with some slick effects. I don't see that changing on the PS4. I really could care less about playing the exact same FPS with extra polys and in 4k. If you really want the best graphics you wouldn't be comparing consoles, you would be playing PC games and acting like you were better than everyone else.

Once I got an iPod Touch I completely lost interest in the DS. I'm glad you've enjoyed yours as thoroughly as you have, but I've enjoyed the 360 way more than any other console.

Anyone actually psyched for a system that can't run Half Life 2 has to be a Packers or Niners fan.
lol
Nah. But I just don't get the appeal of playing the 10th version of Mario Kart and the 30th version of 2D Mario. Where are the interesting games?
lol
Yeah it doesn't have any indie games at all...

You guys and your false dichotomies. I like Zelda games as far as Nintendo IPs and the past Zeldas since Wind Waker have been putrid.

In all seriousness I don't diss WiiU for inferior technology, I diss it for Nintendo not having the sack for actually making new IPs. Say what you want about Sony and how much they suck at certain things, but creating new IPs aren't one of them. Nintendo is boring, like Apple is now. Resting on their laurels and failing to do really anything for me despite being extremely popular and successful.
lol

A lot of hype and confabulation, posters insisting it'll be awesome despite evidence indicating otherwise, and committing to a day 1 purchase.

Where have I seen this before?

Maybe with the Vita. Not sure.

Why do ESPN's "experts" suck so much at picks? That includes you, ironically named Accuscore (9-7 last week, haha). I mean, Allen and Ditka were 7-9 last week... just flip a freakin' coin guys, your odds are better.

Hardware wise, it's amazing.  I like to fiddle with the demo units when I get a chance.

I would rather that handheld gaming went in the direction of the Vita but it's basically a dead console.
I've played more games on my Vita during its first year than I did on the PS3, 3DS, DS, or PSP. The future is looking pretty grim but it hasn't been nearly as bad as some people make it sound for anyone who has broad taste in games.

If you like PS1 games.
lol

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Anyone catch the Tom Coughlin SoundFX special? I missed it last night but apparently there's a clip of Coughlin from 2010 speaking into his headset saying ""He stinks! He might be the worst player in the history of football"

Apparently referring to the Matt Dodge in the Eagles game. :jnc (no direct confirmation on that but its the current speculation).

There's also a clip of him ripping into Ramses Barden telling him can't block for shit. I must see this!:D

im ready for a football life next week with Tom Coughlin.

I really enjoyed Ray Lewis' last night. He seems like a really nice, intense person.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Anyone catch the Tom Coughlin SoundFX special? I missed it last night but apparently there's a clip of Coughlin from 2010 speaking into his headset saying ""He stinks! He might be the worst player in the history of football"

Apparently referring to the Matt Dodge in the Eagles game. :jnc (no direct confirmation on that but its the current speculation).

There's also a clip of him ripping into Ramses Barden telling him can't block for shit. I must see this!:D

Fawking Matt Dodge, awful memories, watching that game... what's he up to anyways? Did someone pick him up?

If we erase all the times BaltimoreLarry's wife "cheated" on him she was a fantastic spouse.

Poor BaltimoreLarry, where is he?

Cagey said:
What an absurd months-long debate that was.
To be fair, Dodge had a strong preseason when Weatherford was brought in but yeah.....Weatherford was best FA pickup the Giants have had in the past couple of years. Funny to say that about a punter but fucking hell was he crucial in winning the NFC Championship game and both Pats games last year (amongst others).

Fox318

To be fair, Dodge had a strong preseason when Weatherford was brought in but yeah.....Weatherford was best FA pickup the Giants have had in the past couple of years. Funny to say that about a punter but fucking hell was he crucial in winning the NFC Championship game and both Pats games last year (amongst others).

I miss Weatherford.

tmdorsey

Sorry I'm late. Blame iOS and iPhone 5 week.

Anyway.

On the Monday night game. Good win. The Dome was loud as fuck in the first half. Loudest I've heard it since the Green Bay playoff game. Defense came to play. I like what Nolan did. If BVG was still calling the shots, the defense would have play scared the whole night and gotten skinned like fresh wild rabbit. It seemed to me that McGahee was the catalyst that keep the Broncos in the game. Kinda worries me the success they had running the ball on us, but I'm hoping that's mainly a byproduct of us being in nickle most the time. The offense was kinda disappointing, but I think credit needs to be given to the Denver D. It appeared that they were determined not to get beat deep or let our receivers get pass them as they always kept safeties back. Was very surprising at how Peyton played in the 1st qtr. Respectable how he came back from it though.

2-0 and on top of the division right now. I'll take it. :D

Oh and that OP is gold Jerry, gold!

Anyway.

On the Monday night game. Good win. The Dome was loud as fuck in the first half. Loudest I've heard it since the Green Bay playoff game. Defense came to play. I like what Nolan did. If BVG was still calling the shots, the defense would have play scared the whole night and gotten skinned like fresh wild rabbit. It seemed to me that McGahee was the catalyst that keep the Broncos in the game. Kinda worries me the success they had running the ball on us but I'm hoping that's mainly a product of us being in nickle most the time. The offense was kinda disappointing, but I think credit needs to be given to the Denver D. It appeared that they were determined not to get beat deep or let our receivers get pass them as they always kept safeties back. Was very surprising at how Peyton played in the 1st qtr. Respectable how he came back from it though.

You only won cause Pey Pey wanted to outdo his little bro and threw a bunch of picks.

Fantomex

Anyway.

On the Monday night game. Good win. The Dome was loud as fuck in the first half. Loudest I've heard it since the Green Bay playoff game. Defense came to play. I like what Nolan did. If BVG was still calling the shots, the defense would have play scared the whole night and gotten skinned like fresh wild rabbit. It seemed to me that McGahee was the catalyst that keep the Broncos in the game. Kinda worries me the success they had running the ball on us, but I'm hoping that's mainly a byproduct of us being in nickle most the time. The offense was kinda disappointing, but I think credit needs to be given to the Denver D. It appeared that they were determined not to get beat deep or let our receivers get pass them as they always kept safeties back. Was very surprising at how Peyton played in the 1st qtr. Respectable how he came back from it though.

You gonna have to take winning in the playoffs without a run game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom