• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Sanjuro

I want to be you when I grow up

I know, I'll be fine,

#FuckDega though.

Don't say that yet. Going back to school older and eating off savings just gave me the luxury of young girls, limited consequences, and a ton of fun.

Right now? I'm working everyday, but still doing all those things. Ah fuck.

Basically lose a fiance, and you're good!

RBH

cbs_single.0.png

fox_early.0.png

fox_late.0.png

I hope it's a good game but everyone saying the Vikings are going to get steamrolled.

Thing is, the Vikings are a bad team against good teams. Then there is the fact that they physically can't prevent themselves from taking a slimy pants shit when playing in prime time. Lastly, they are completely rocked on defense with injury.

It's not going to be pretty. I've seen the Vikebike crash into a fiery ball before. The wheels are off.

Thing is, the Vikings are a bad team against good teams. Then there is the fact that they physically can't prevent themselves from taking a slimy pants shit when playing in prime time. Lastly, they are completely rocked on defense with injury.

It's not going to be pretty. I've seen the Vikebike crash into a fiery ball before. The wheels are off.
LoL. Slimy pants shit.

After 20-some hours, have to say that those 8/10 scores sound about right for Xenoblade X. What a disappointment.

I thought Monolithsoft was good at game design after the first one. Figured you couldn't luck into making a game that good. I seem to have been wrong. Exploration and stealth (!?!?) are fantastic, but the battle system is a nightmare.

Top Bottom