• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Godslay

Banned
yes you guys are right, its all the builders fault, even though he hasn't been involved in the platting process at all. And the survey company was surprised that they wanted a drainage plan as well. Spot on analysis.

So I assume it's the city's fault that you, the builder, or the survey company don't know what the requirements are to build in their city?

Is that what you are getting at?

That's what I'm reading.

Also speaks volumes on just how horrible our LBs have been, so Darkest for the draft...OL, LB or CB in the first?
Best player of the three, all of those aren't just needs but massive gaping holes. :(

Without knowing anything about the players I'd like to see CB. Albert and James should be fine at OT next year and there's no point taking an OG in the first. LB is hugely important but Grimes is declining and there is no CB depth behind him. You can't play defense in the NFL without at least one very good CB.

jmdajr

Body believed to be Jay Cutler's brother-in-law found

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A body believed to be that of NFL quarterback Jay Cutler's brother-in-law has been discovered in southern Utah, nearly two weeks after his car was found abandoned, authorities said Thursday.

The Grand County Sheriff's office said that crews Thursday morning discovered the remains believed to be that of Michael Cavallari in a steep and rocky area. The body was taken to the Utah Medical Examiner to determine the identity and cause of death.....

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So I assume it's the city's fault that you, the builder, or the survey company don't know what the requirements are to build in their city?

Is that what you are getting at?

That's what I'm reading.

sure why not. except that those two were blaming the builder, when he's had nothing to do with the platting process.

Also the plat has zero to do with building in the city. What if I was just platting the property and then selling it? They don't actually know that we are building on the property yet.

All I'm saying is that when the builder went down to the office and they said you need a plat, why didn't they also say, you need a plat and a drainage survey? Is it so hard? No, not really.

I just looked up the requirements by the way, and it says if the home is less than 20% of the entire lot area a drainage plan is not required. However, because we are required to do a plat it apparently is. I just called another survey company, whom we almost contracted with but they were too slow, and he also bragged that he was friends with the mayor of this small town, and he said a drainage survey isn't always required. It seems arbitrary as to when it is and isn't required.

Best player of the three, all of those aren't just needs but massive gaping holes. :(

Without knowing anything about the players I'd like to see CB. Albert and James should be fine at OT next year and there's no point taking an OG in the first. LB is hugely important but Grimes is declining and there is no CB depth behind him. You can't play defense in the NFL without at least one very good CB.

True anyone of those positions would be a huge upgrade, I've read that the LB class is kinda weak this year which is a bummer, I've heard that Clemson cornerback Mackensie Alexander would be a good choice at 11 (where we are at now, thanks to that meaningless win),

Glad we still have the Bushes on our team

Do they own the Rangers or am I mixing them up?

I forget is all.

SywxPaR.jpg

There's no way... No way..

Only $10 mil fully guaranteed on Crab's contract. Pay as you go structure.

Justis Mosqueda
‏@JuMosq

A team's Derek Carr "red flag" was that he spent too much time with his child who almost passed away before his SR year. Sounds crazy out loud.

Guessing it was the Browns, or possibly Pats now that I think about it.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Only $10 mil fully guaranteed on Crab's contract. Pay as you go structure.

Guessing it was the Browns, or possibly Pats now that I think about it.

most regular companies don't give a fuck about their employees, why would the NFL and its teams of all people care?

Godslay

Banned
sure why not. except that those two were blaming the builder, when he's had nothing to do with the platting process.

Also the plat has zero to do with building in the city. What if I was just platting the property and then selling it? They don't actually know that we are building on the property yet.

All I'm saying is that when the builder went down to the office and they said you need a plat, why didn't they also say, you need a plat and a drainage survey? Is it so hard? No, not really.

I just looked up the requirements by the way, and it says if the home is less than 20% of the entire lot area a drainage plan is not required. However, because we are required to do a plat it apparently is. I just called another survey company, whom we almost contracted with but they were too slow, and he also bragged that he was friends with the mayor of this small town, and he said a drainage survey isn't always required. It seems arbitrary as to when it is and isn't required.

I guess I don't know, probably varies from place to place.

Most of the time this is all outlined when you go to build a house. Including a drainage study and plan.

Top Bottom