• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

I can't wait for Peyton to break the passing yards record. I'm going to make a huge FB post congratulating the "greatest QB of all time" for all my Patriots loving family to see.

bionic77

Jameis has not thrown an INT since 10/4

Loving his progression this season.

Hating that he might save Lovie's job :(
Because of the lack of respect that you have shown your brothers I hope that Winston chokes on some stolen crabs and Lovie gets a promotion and is to continue being head coach and oversee all football activities.

Syrinx

Jameis has not thrown an INT since 10/4

Loving his progression this season.

Hating that he might save Lovie's job :(
He is waaaaaaaayyy ahead of where I thought he'd be at this point. I wasn't sure if he'd have four games all year without a turnover, much less four in a row at the midpoint of the season.

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 15m15 minutes ago

On PFT Live, Adrian Peterson said he calls Harrison Smith "gangster white boy." To be "politically correct" he changed it to "caucasian."

Dragon

Banned
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 15m15 minutes ago

On PFT Live, Adrian Peterson said he calls Harrison Smith "gangster white boy." To be "politically correct" he changed it to "caucasian."

There's something amazing about a shithead like Peterson thinking that gangster white boy is politically incorrect.

bionic77

How many of you participate in Black Friday and how often do you feel it is worth the hassle?

Most of the people I know seem to settle for garbage that seems cheap at the time.

"Tough news out of Foxborough: #Patriots RB Dion Lewis out for the season with torn ACL per team source." - @GlobeJimMcBride

Well, fuck.

ampere

ToqtvFf.jpg

A true Maddenism

:lol

Dion Lewis torn acl

"Tough news out of Foxborough: #Patriots RB Dion Lewis out for the season with torn ACL per team source." - @GlobeJimMcBride

Well, fuck.

Wow

Goddammit :( He did look really frustrated like it was bad.

Get well soon Dion...

jakncoke

Banned
How many of you participate in Black Friday and how often do you feel it is worth the hassle?

Most of the people I know seem to settle for garbage that seems cheap at the time.

I did it last year and got a ok deal on a laptop and some dvds/blu ray of which i dont think i even watched half of. Its something that you can pass on thats for sure.

Spinluck

Only worth it for like 3 types of products.

Even then, you might catch those on sale throughout the year.

Spinluck

Henry Anderson placed on IR

He was the reason we had a run defense this year. Him and Parry, huge loss that I don't think the defense recovers from. Fucccckkkk.

tmdorsey

I did last year at Target to take advantage of the gift cards they were giving out with iPad purchases.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Shitty news about Dion lewis, he was quickly becoming a star. Hopefully he can get the surgery now and get back in time to start the year next season :/.

brentech

Sure was a good sign Lewis walked off the field on his own, right? Right? RIGHT!?
I don't remember who said it and then continued to believe it was fine like no one else has ever managed such a feat, but yeah.

eznark

Banned
Sure. But Jerry isn't forcing him to run a vanilla, predictable offense. Garrett doesn't believe in using scheme to get guys open, all about execution for him.

Fuck him.

There are like a dozen teams in the NFL who have zero quarterbacks and you are pissed that the Cowboys third option can't win games??

You score 27 points with a guy off the street at QB, it's not the third string QB's fault you lost.

Top Bottom