• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

CTT35umWUAA9Dme.jpg
This is good.

This is right.

bionic77

He took your's too. Go test it.
Losing your ACL sucks.

I could have been the next Steph Curry if mine stayed intact.

This is the narrative (forget that I did not start on my high school basketball team, like Curry I was beginning to flourish in college and did some real work during the intramural playoffs) and we should all agree to stick with it. Granted I can't dribble like him but I could always shoot!

I don't remember most shit from last year but I can still remember with insane clarity the block, rebound and full court pass (it was beautiful, like a Jeff Blake bomb) for a layup in a pickup game at a local gym against a bunch of local kids. The pass was to a plastic surgeon for the win and he got fouled but still made it. Being an old now it feels so good to school the younger peoples. This game happened more than 2 years ago.

There are like a dozen teams in the NFL who have zero quarterbacks and you are pissed that the Cowboys third option can't win games??

You score 27 points with a guy off the street at QB, it's not the third string QB's fault you lost.
Yeah and those awful teams around the league still have wins. Cowboys are 0-6. Are you suggesting it's wrong to question the coaches when they can't win one single game without Romo?

Crisco

Banned
Was watching that game with my dad last night. When they showed Garrett on the sidelines, he was like "Who the fuck is that? Is that their coach? He looks like an elementary school teacher who molests children.".

Losing your ACL sucks.

This is the narrative (forget that I did not start on my high school basketball team, like Curry I was beginning to flourish in college and did some real work during the intramural playoffs) and we should all agree to stick with it. Granted I can't dribble like him but I could always shoot!

I don't remember most shit from last year but I can still remember with insane clarity the block, rebound and full court pass (it was beautiful, like a Jeff Blake bomb) for a layup in a pickup game at a local gym against a bunch of local kids. The pass was to a plastic surgeon for the win and he got fouled but still made it. Being an old now it feels so good to school the younger peoples. This game happened more than 2 years ago.
grandpa.gif

TheFatOne

It's time for James White to shine.
He had a great preseason at least. Hopefully he can give the pats some production in terms of receiving. Hard to replace what Lewis brought to the table midseason. Losing Lewis hurts against good teams though. Pats should be OK but watching Lewis this season had been so damn fun. He was quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch on the team. Going to miss him and I hope he can fully recover from the injury.

DMczaf

Losing your ACL sucks.

Keep playing for us olds, bionic.

Keep playing for us....

Next week's headline:

"Patriots roll in 27 point victory over Giants as [some RB no one has heard of] explodes for 345 all-purpose yards and 4 TDs"

Give me a break. Lewis was special. The way he made guys miss and how he always made something out of nothing because of it, you can't duplicate that. He added a whole different layer to the offense.

He was the most important player on offense behind Gronk and Tom.

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Tom Coughlin confirmed DT Johnathan Hankins tore his pec and will have season-ending surgery. Big loss.

JABEE

Sam Bradford actually looked like a good quarterback in the second half of that game last night. Is he turning the corner?

Draxal

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Tom Coughlin confirmed DT Johnathan Hankins tore his pec and will have season-ending surgery. Big loss.

Ayup, the Giants are done, not that Hankins is an all pro, but he was the only plus lineman in a line full of garbage.

Godslay

Banned
Give me a break. Lewis was special. The way he made guys miss and how he always made something out of nothing because of it, you can't duplicate that. He added a whole different layer to the offense.

I think his point is that the Patriots keep trucking despite the injuries. If it's Tom/Gronk/Edelman then there's probably cause for concern.

Blount had a massive day yesterday. Next man up.

Sure. But Jerry isn't forcing him to run a vanilla, predictable offense. Garrett doesn't believe in using scheme to get guys open, all about execution for him.

Fuck him.

My god he is the anti-Chip. Chip always talks about how the scheme is designed to get guys open. I am really surprised that a head coach wouldnt be big on shceming guys open.

Sam Bradford actually looked like a good quarterback in the second half of that game last night. Is he turning the corner?

70% completion percentage, 300 yards, no turnovers, 103 qb rating. He played a great game. Hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the year. Funny how the WR's remember how to catch and suddenly Sam plays well.

What were his numbers like in the SB earlier this year?

Lewis is a great player, he's very dynamic. Who cares? Bill's specialty is getting the most out of scrubs. Check in next week for the success story on the 5 TE offensive line!

Sanjuro

Luckily, the Patriots have a scrappy White guy.

TFz0hZA.png

Kind of curious what his issue is, be it his actual ability or Belichick problem. Everything should match up for him in that sort of utility role. One thing is for sure, I don't want to see Bolden going wide out...unless they are playing the Redskins.

Bread

Banned
What were his numbers like in the SB earlier this year?

Lewis is a great player, he's very dynamic. Who cares? Bill's specialty is getting the most out of scrubs. Check in next week for the success story on the 5 TE offensive line!
Are we not allowed to be upset that a young dynamic player that just broke out this season is hurt

is that it

cdyhybrid

I had no idea there were new Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. Wonder if they're any good. I also feel like picking up the most recent NCAA football game for cheap.

MechDX

Xbox One BC list is a tad underwhelming but OG Black Ops is very nice.

Still had populated servers a few months ago. Need bread to get it so I can shoot him in the head

Farooq

Banned
Sure. But Jerry isn't forcing him to run a vanilla, predictable offense. Garrett doesn't believe in using scheme to get guys open, all about execution for him.

Fuck him.

They have been trying manufacture offense the past couple of weeks.

I can point to multiple instances of receivers open in the past 3 games and Cassel not finding them. Seahawks game was the most egregious. No offense is above execution btw.

If you want to blast Garrett, blast him for his shitty decision making. Like when he gets into Bailey's range and just settles not realizing how much even an extra yard would increase the chances of making a kick.

Or his conservative nature in 4th and short situations in opposition territory. Dude just needs a Rivera like epiphany.

Still, I would rather have Garrett for how FO has functioned with him at the helm.

Top Bottom