• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

I had no idea there were new Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. Wonder if they're any good. I also feel like picking up the most recent NCAA football game for cheap.

I have both. I got RB because of all the songs I bought carrying over, but I have barely played it. It is just the same game again. GH is really different and I really like that. If not for Halo coming out the wife and I would be playing way more GH. The new controls are great, easier on the lower difficulties, but much more challenging on the higher ones.

Rocket League Mutator update is live! Now I just need work to be over
I love RL but I don't know if I want to mess with this much. I'm afraid it'll make me worse at the regular game. High level RL play is so precise and timing-based, it'd be hard to go back and forth.

Pepiope

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 13m13 minutes ago
Rex Ryan says IK Enemkpali, the man who broke Geno Smith's jaw, will be a co-captain Thursday night when the Bills play the Jets.

I love Rex.

Zach Berman ‏@ZBerm 7h7 hours ago
When Sam Bradford heard the play call before the 41-yard TD, he turned to Jordan Matthews. "Hey, I’m coming to you. Win right here.”

My god what a great fucking leader.

spyder_ur

The Lewis news does suck, but he's not irreplaceable or anything. Would have been better if it happened a week earlier, for sure.

I'm glad he got himself paid before it happened, for his sake.

Hindl

I love RL but I don't know if I want to mess with this much. I'm afraid it'll make me worse at the regular game. High level RL play is so precise and timing-based, it'd be hard to go back and forth.

Fair enough. I'm not quite good enough for me to be that affected haha. I love the skill involved in this game, but I also love the stupid shit that just happens, so I'm really looking forward to the mutators

Fair enough. I'm not quite good enough for me to be that affected haha. I love the skill involved in this game, but I also love the stupid shit that just happens, so I'm really looking forward to the mutators
I'm no expert by any means but I've played a lot so I always get matched against good players. The match-making is rough for that, it makes almost every game super intense!

Godslay

Banned
He shouldn't have gotten a game at all.

Vince Wilfork did the exact same thing in 08 and got a 15K fine.

It was a dirty play obviously. Wilfork also had a history of cheap shots, so what's the difference?

Hindl

Sitting in a cinema waiting to watch the Martian and the Star Wars trailer came on, I haven't seen anything about the new movies until now and fuck...wanted to moan about it but damn if that didn't get me all nostalgic :/

They have been trying manufacture offense the past couple of weeks.

I can point to multiple instances of receivers open in the past 3 games and Cassel not finding them. Seahawks game was the most egregious. No offense is above execution btw.

If you want to blast Garrett, blast him for his shitty decision making. Like when he gets into Bailey's range and just settles not realizing how much even an extra yard would increase the chances of making a kick.

Or his conservative nature in 4th and short situations in opposition territory. Dude just needs a Rivera like epiphany.

Still, I would rather have Garrett for how FO has functioned with him at the helm.

Oh I wasn't just talking about the offense. He's coaching as if we're the favorite in every game. We're not. We need to be aggressive and taking chances. Not slowly grinding out losses.

Pacman didn't get anything for ripping off Cooper's helmet and bashing his head against it, so Talib getting a game is pretty inconsistent. Dude's still a dick tho.

squicken

Not sure if Bradford has turned a corner, but he looked better than he had all year vs CAR and looked better this week. At a minimum, I hope the INTs have gone away. Obviously they happen, but the ones vs NO and NYG were brutal

Problem going forward is that they get nothing from the outside WRs. Miles Austin lead the WRs in snap count yesterday. He's ideally the 4th WR in 4-wide sets. Huff is a converted RB that catches like one. Cooper is okay but he's hurt and so is Algholor. Everything they throw outside the numbers is to a RB, TE or JMat

I thought Rex always made ex-players captains though

It's a pretty lame thing to do. He doesn't have a blood oath to that policy

And slay, Talib's actions deserve that suspension. Not sure what Wilfork did, but if it was as bad then he should have got a game too

bionic77

Sitting in a cinema waiting to watch the Martian and the Star Wars trailer came on, I haven't seen anything about the new movies until now and fuck...wanted to moan about it but damn if that didn't get me all nostalgic :/
The trailers are amazing.

I love how they barely you show you anything. Most movie trailers spoil most of the movie. I think teasing is way more effective.

I am not watching the new shit (the Japanese one or the new tv spot).

Pepiope

I'm pretty good at RL, beat Kronovi in a 2v2 so I think I'm amazing now, but I still want to try out the mutators. You kind of have to.

By the way, fuck the refs from yesterday.

nosacksuh.0.gif

Suh didn't want to throw Tyrod down but forward progress was clearly stopped. Instead they give them the incomplete pass. Next time he got a sack he helped Tyrod up and then looked at the ref and seemed to ask him if that was acceptable or not.

squicken

Hicks nooooooooooo!!!!

Knew it when it happened too. Never bought the positive talk. They way he reacted it was obvious. I guess the good thing is they have depth there, though Kendricks has been kind of poop this year

Top Bottom