• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Spin, it wasn't me. It was Printer Paper.

Indeed, to note I haven't watched the anime version yet. I'm just going by Tokyo Ghoul's biggest Gaf fan says about the anime adaption. And also don't expect the show to be pretty, it was animated by Studio Pierrot. While they are no Toei level shit, they tend to be below average when it comes to animation quality I find.

Happy MNF
VonMiller_sackDance.gif

LevelNth

Banned
According to the article, seems like the intent was to diss the coaching staff.
It was a completely idiotic attempt because Harbaugh was supposed to be a QB guru and had three years with Kap. It's pretty hard to not point the finger squarely at him for his complete lack of ability to make Kap a better QB and prevent his horrendous regression over the last two years.

In other news, Gabbert remains the starter officially. Love how much better he played than Kap, showing decisiveness and accuracy Kap simply won't ever be able to match. Would be super awesome to see him resurrect his career a little bit right now, easy guy to root for.

Spinluck

Spin, it wasn't me. It was Printer Paper.

Indeed, to note I haven't watched the anime version yet. I'm just going by Tokyo Ghoul's biggest Gaf fan says about the anime adaption. And also don't expect the show to be pretty, it was animated by Studio Pierrot. While they are no Toei level shit, they tend to be below average when it comes to animation quality I find.

I'm sorry, you guys no as much as I do that all animus look the same. Forgive me my AFCS brothers.

ampere

Wes Welker lying dead on the cold hard grass will be the image that finally brings the NFL down for good.

Wes won't die on the field. Unfortunately he'll have a much worse fate, where he slowly succumbs to CTE.

I like the guy, wish he'd stay away from more head injuries and retire.

Man Wes really needs to retire..

Tebow did it again! He actually had a great game, 3 passing TDs and one nice 15 yard rush TD. Brandon Books broke his collarbone though :(

Price to pay to beat Boban..

You should send that in to QB coaches around the league and say "I made Tebow awesome in Madden and I can do it for real."

Stop cheating

He misinterpreted the rules, not cheating.

Floyd, Rush Hour 2 was better, lol

I knew I wasn't crazy. The first sucked compared to it.

MechDX

How does Flynn keep getting work? The list of teams he hasn't played/worked out for is probably shorter than the teams he hasn't

I wonder what kind of leash Foles is on. Fisherball jokes yada yada but he's performing worse than the backups we used for the last 1.5 seasons.

It was a completely idiotic attempt because Harbaugh was supposed to be a QB guru and had three years with Kap. It's pretty hard to not point the finger squarely at him for his complete lack of ability to make Kap a better QB and prevent his horrendous regression over the last two years.

In other news, Gabbert remains the starter officially. Love how much better he played than Kap, showing decisiveness and accuracy Kap simply won't ever be able to match. Would be super awesome to see him resurrect his career a little bit right now, easy guy to root for.
I think this is the end for Squidward, he will never get another starting job in the NFL, he'll drift around as a backup and get the occasional start. Changing his throwing mechanics and mental makeup is simply too tough a task for even Walsh himself.

Top Bottom