• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

RBH

1511708787079235471.jpg

A North Palm Beach man was arrested after yesterday’s Giants win in Tampa, and police say he was attempting to set fire to the huge Buccaneers flag that flies over team headquarters.

Daniel Justin Raboni, 32, was booked on charges of criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, one of which may have informed the other. According to the Tampa Tribune, he’s a Giants fan.

Police say the flag is made of flame-retardant material, so it didn’t ignite and only melted a little. Good thing; that fucker is HUGE:

"The 80-by-50-foot, $26,000 flag hangs from a 15-story pole at the team’s headquarters."
http://deadspin.com/giants-fan-arrested-for-allegedly-trying-to-burn-down-e-1741510480

1511708787155490447.jpg

squicken

This is one of the least interesting matchups there could possibly be. You guys can't stand NFCE games; I've never understood why the Bears get all these prime time games. How many times do we need to see Cutler pout on the sidelines?

Konka

Banned
This is one of the least interesting matchups there could possibly be. You guys can't stand NFCE games; I've never understood why the Bears get all these prime time games. How many times do we need to see Cutler pout on the sidelines?

Chicago is a huge media market.

I forgot the game was on.

Same...I'm talking more than normal trying to pick this place up. I'm not quite a firestarter though. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.

Boy, those Packers sure suck this season, huh? Looks like Brady gettin' that MVP crown again.

Top Bottom