• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Spinluck

Idk why Luck waits till the 4th to at least play average. From what I see, he's missing throws a lot more than usual and doesn't seem as bothered by injuries as suggested (he's hurt but I'm talking decision making).

He actually went through his progressions and made some of the right reads in the 4th. Still forced a lot of throws but I don't think it's Kaep levels of regression--it can be fixed/coached. Tonight there was a period where I thought he'd actually bullshit his way to a win like the Luck of old but, of course, INT.

Needs to stop forcing throws into good coverage, and throwing shit so late down the middle. I feel like if he just learned to look off guys and move them in zone coverage it'd up his game a great deal. He still stares down playmakers in man cov and forces it, bad habit he developed when the line was worse and receivers were running long developing routes w/out separation. This offense would be a lot better if Pep Hamilton discovered what a slant was and when to call it. Credit for him the draws though, good calls, poor execution.

The defense played ok this game and have been better than the offense this season. I know that lolColts D has been a thing, but Luck has been setting them back more than anything. Can't keep putting them against impossible odds with those turnovers. This is actually the best defense he's had imo, he's just turning it over not crazy and not scoring as much.

Narag

Idk why Luck waits till the 4th to at least play average. From what I see, he's missing throws a lot more than usual and doesn't seem as bothered by injuries as suggested (he's hurt but I'm talking decision making).

I really think part of it is internal discord with the coaching staff and front office like what the Niners went through last year.

This week is such a huge game for the Cowboys. If we win this game, we just have to beat the bucs, probably won't be more than a game out of first, then Romo is back and we have a 3-1 divisional record.

If we lose, we don't have a divisional record edge, are likely out 2 games and will have to win 6-7 out of our last 8 to even have a chance. It's the difference between something like 40% chance and 15% chance.

Its okay...maybe he will die in 40-50 years of old age and we will finally get someone else :/

jed jr is probably even worse than his dad if the current family dynamic is any indication. the only way this can change is to involve denise and/or john york in a scandal that forces them to sell the team. any ideas nfl-age?

KingBroly

Banned
This week is such a huge game for the Cowboys. If we win this game, we just have to beat the bucs, probably won't be more than a game out of first, then Romo is back and we have a 3-1 divisional record.

If we lose, we don't have a divisional record edge, are likely out 2 games and will have to win 6-7 out of our last 8 to even have a chance. It's the difference between something like 40% chance and 15% chance.

Eagles have improved, Cowboys have regressed since Week 2. I'm not saying the Eagles have improved a lot, but I think it'll be enough.

Real talk tho, Getts needs to be working the phone for a wideout worth a damn.

Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, somebody I don't care.

That Ginn drop in OT should be the wake up call

Spinluck

I really think part of it is internal discord with the coaching staff and front office like what the Niners went through last year.

Yeah, maybe they're figuring shit out too late? Honestly seems like it's a team wide thing. I look forward to firing everyone at the bye.

Also... good lord did typing on my phone fuck up my last post lol. Auto correct + swipe text= wut

Bread

Banned
jed jr is probably even worse than his dad if the current family dynamic is any indication. the only way this can change is to involve denise and/or john york in a scandal that forces them to sell the team. any ideas nfl-age?
we can set him up and take pics of him fucking a dead pig

Packers gonna give us that work. :(

We'll just have to enjoy our status as the worst undefeated team in the league for one more week :(

I'm pretty nervous about next week. Maybe they'll flex the game so that I can watch my Panthers play. I'll be at the Broncos/Colts game in the afternoon, wearing my 2003 NFC Champions shirt that I've worn for every game this season. I'm sure I'll be popular after tonight. But I can't not wear it...it's a lucky shirt so far this year.

Line_HTX

Yeah, maybe they're figuring shit out too late? Honestly seems like it's a team wide thing. I look forward to firing everyone at the bye.

Also... good lord did typing on my phone fuck up my last post lol. Auto correct + swipe text= wut

They haven't had a bye yet? I thought they did.

Sometimes auto-correct is infuriating, lol

cashman

Banned
Bleah another bad week of Cowboys football. The only highlight was seeing Heath absolutely nail Lockette on the block.

Bowser

I'm pretty nervous about next week. Maybe they'll flex the game so that I can watch my Panthers play. I'll be at the Broncos/Colts game in the afternoon, wearing my 2003 NFC Champions shirt that I've worn for every game this season. I'm sure I'll be popular after tonight. But I can't not wear it...it's a lucky shirt so far this year.

Flex window is already passed for next week, GB/CAR is staying at 1:00pm ET.

Drakeon

Real talk tho, Getts needs to be working the phone for a wideout worth a damn.

Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, somebody I don't care.

That Ginn drop in OT should be the wake up call
Boldin would be a good fit, ship him off to a team that can compete. Niners are clearly open to trades, although Boldin is a far cry from VD.

MechDX

NFL ‏@NFL · 17m17 minutes ago
If the season ended right now... your 2015 NFL Playoff Picture: http://on.nfl.com/1NO3fTx

CS3WjbcWwAAv0Im.jpg:large

Someone photoshop Hoyer over Luck

squicken

If the Eagles can't beat the Cowboys then they need to pack it in. Chip needs to have a short leash for Bradford. Can't afford to lose another division game

Bowser

Getts, please go dumpster diving for a surehanded WR before the deadline...I'd take any of:

Boldin or Torrey Smith
Kendall Wright or Justin Hunter (doubt TEN throws in the towel)
Alshon (pipe dream)
Megatron (pipe dream)

Narag

Getts, please go dumpster diving for a surehanded WR before the deadline...I'd take any of:

Boldin or Torrey Smith
Alshon (pipe dream)
Megatron (pipe dream)

Moss & T.O. make the call!

Boldin or Torrey Smith
Alshon (pipe dream)
Megatron (pipe dream)

niners wouldn't trade torrey smith. we just signed him to a massive deal and that would be quite a hit for that bonus money coming due

Top Bottom