• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

jmdajr

Lol at Colts and 49ers. Holy fuck at Gabbert.

Texans can't lose this week! Yay.

Edit: Go Broncos, Go Kubes, Go Wade.

49ers being a dumpster fire on the field is one of those offseason narratives that totally panned out. Just insane how far Kaep has fallen from nearly winning a SB to being benched for Gabbert.

Draxal

49ers being a dumpster fire on the field is one of those offseason narratives that totally panned out. Just insane how far Kaep has fallen from nearly winning a SB to being benched for Gabbert.

I don't want to sound like I'm defending Kaep, but that 49ers oline is a complete dumpster fire (aside from Staley).

Eleuin

GB-CAR is going to be really close I think. If Packers WRs can't get separation from Tillman and their CB3 then its a wrap, they already aren't getting anything on the ground.

Cam and Olsen will have field days regardless

Striker

Dan Graziano & #8207;@DanGrazianoESPN 7m7 minutes ago

Results of Prince Amukamara’s Monday MRI were encouraging, I’m told. Possible he plays Sunday, depends on practice week.
xN5aCiU.jpg

Why does every thread start with a fraud? And what does hankering for some bites even mean?!

I'd like to know this as well.

As for my day, I am waiting on a confirmation phone call in regards to booking a wedding venue that my fiance has been freaking out over all weekend. She loves this venue so I've been selling stuff to get into our budget. :)

Fingers crossed!

barn_at_chestnut_springs.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Panthers are a bunch of fraud ass fruads. up 23 to 6 and can't get a single first down on multiple drives against a mediocre defense so they have to burn their timeouts and you can burn clock.

If I were the Panthers GM Ted Ginn would be cut today. They could have lost that game cause he missed an almost perfectly thrown deep ball.

eznark

Banned
Haven't had a weekend like that in ten years. Good show, Denver.

I remember literally nothing about the football game, and it seems that is a good thing!

HoFlynn time!

captive

also I forgot, Tirico mentioned multiple times the colts were "AFC finalist" last year. What the fuck, since when is that a thing? I know the colts hung a fucking banner but their a bunch of dumbasses. Why are media people actually acknowledging they were "afc finalists" last year?

this_guy

Tied for first in the division going into the bye. 6-10 division winner and we now have TJ "Bengals Killer" Yates to take on Cincinnati in the first round. I can't see them maintaining their record with all their upcoming prime time games (don't remember who their opponents are, but being on national tv is enough for a loss).

Line_HTX

also I forgot, Tirico mentioned multiple times the colts were "AFC finalist" last year. What the fuck, since when is that a thing? I know the colts hung a fucking banner but their a bunch of dumbasses. Why are media people actually acknowledging they were "afc finalists" last year?

This. I do no understand why they have to fucking emphasize that they were in the AFCC. Like who the fuck cares if they were in? Only the ones that made it to the Super Bowl matter and then the winner. Sure you can remind people, but you don't have to say it over and over again. Wait, they actually hung a banner for that shit? Jesus, talk about fucking participation.

Adam Caplan:

"#Titans announced: relieved head coach Ken Whisenhunt of his duties this morning. Mike Mularkey is the interim head coach of the #Titans."

Dragon

Banned

I don't know why you're shitting on getting to the AFC Championship game. I mean the Texans have never been there...Your only two playoff wins in history are against a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 1990.

Line_HTX

Holy shit, I'm watching Mike & Mike while eating some breakfast, they were talking about how UGLY Walt Frazier and Calvin Murphy's suits are because they look horrendous, and suddenly..

Standby... Ken Whisenhunt relieved of his coaching duties.

sf2fanatic finally got his wish!

captive

Adam Caplan:

"#Titans announced: relieved head coach Ken Whisenhunt of his duties this morning. Mike Mularkey is the interim head coach of the #Titans."
Texans get another coach fired! Its amazing he lasted this long, O'Brien had more wins last season than Wisenhunt has in his 2+ seasons as Titans coach.

I don't know why you're shitting on getting to the AFC Championship game. I mean the Texans have never been there...Your only two playoff wins in history are against a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 1990.

whut?

You keep doing this to me, if you're being sarcastic I need it thicker.

j-wood

Holy shit, I'm watching Mike & Mike while eating some breakfast, they were talking about how UGLY Walt Frazier and Calvin Murphy's suits are because they look horrendous, and suddenly..

Standby... Ken Whisenhunt relieved of his coaching duties.

sf2fanatic finally got his wish!

YES THANK GOD. He's awful. Maybe we'll be competitive now.

Line_HTX

Talking big picture here, no one cares if they were in the game. Did you win the AFCC? Good. Come on, now, you're better than this.

Ken fire was kinda a surprise. Albert Breer was on the radio the other day talking about changes and chain reactions that could happen with Titans and Browns.....

Top Bottom