• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Texans to get Bills coach fired!

Hell they already lost to the Jags.

we play the bills in buffalo in December, and we can't run the ball. We ain't winning that game unless EJ Manual plays and we somehow find a way to run the ball.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ken fire was kinda a surprise. Albert Breer was on the radio the other day talking about changes and chain reactions that could happen with Titans and Browns.....

Care to paraphrase for your Browns buddy who isn't in the states to hear this?

I'm your buddy, it's me...Kave!

Tony Grossi of ESPNCleveland.com reports that the Browns and Broncos discussed a trade for All-Pro left tackle Joe Thomas, and the Broncos were willing to give up their 2016 first-round pick. However, the Browns wanted even more than that, also asking for the promising young linebacker Shaq Barrett, and the Broncos decided that was too much.

Browns please lol we ain't giving up Barrettm

What will be their first win outside the AFCS?
Could be any week. Andrew Luck has too much fantastic play on tape, I'm not buying that he isn't fixable or that he won't bounce back. I don't think the Colts are a good team but the Titans and Texans are abysmal. The Jags are not very good either but Bortles has been impressive along with some of their young offensive skill position guys.

When it's a close race you bet on the team that's done it before.

Care to paraphrase for your Browns buddy who isn't in the states to hear this?

I'm your buddy, it's me...Kave!

These from earlier in week, like the 28th.
Also damn you looking like a Nobian Goddess
Pukes

@KeithBritton86: .@AlbertBreer tells @BullandFox said he has heard this week, there could be changes in CLE and TENN, possible domino effect in NFL #Browns

@KeithBritton86
. @ AlbertBreer on @ BullandFox: "This yr, in particular, there could be a domino effect" w/ coaches, # Browns included http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2015/...effect-with-coaching-changes-browns-included/ …

crpav

It all makes sense now as a Niners fan. Even Jerry Rice doesn't want to associate himself as an ex Niner and would rather choose any team like the Cowboys.

Line_HTX

Could be any week. Andrew Luck has too much fantastic play on tape, I'm not buying that he isn't fixable or that he won't bounce back. I don't think the Colts are a good team but the Titans and Texans are abysmal. The Jags are not very good either but Bortles has been impressive along with some of their young offensive skill position guys.

When it's a close race you bet on the team that's done it before.

Luck sucks, bruh.

captive

You called the Colts a bunch of dumbasses.

ok and? that's beside the point. My entire point was Tirico mentioning it like 6 times last night. This is a new thing, no other team ever gets called a "finalist." When the media mentions them they just say they made AFC/NFC championship game.

squicken

Good for the Titans. Whiz was 1-23 outside of opening weekend. Dreadful. All he ever did was get lucky to coach Warner and Rivers.

Breer is saying 12 jobs could be open in the NFL. Add to that even more in the power 5 CFB conferences and this will be an insane offseason. Fans and owners won't tolerate multiple years of ineptitude anymore (aside from Cleveland)

Jason Cole ‏ @ JasonColeBR 13m 13 minutes ago
Just told by an NFC GM that # Browns wanted a 1st and 2nd rdr for Joe Thomas. Makes sense with report from @ TonyGrossi about # Broncos offer
🎤🎤" Joe use to call me on cell phone, he used to, he used to"🎤 :/

captive

Luck has sucked this year.

Rodgers sucked last game.

In both cases I think the sample size is too small to draw career defining conclusions.

sample size is too small for luck? They're 2-0 with Hasslebeck, 1-5 with Luck and have been down by 3 scores in every game with luck.

Greg

sample size is too small for luck? They're 2-0 with Hasslebeck, 1-5 with Luck and have been down by 3 scores in every game with luck.
Yes, 1 bad half season of a projected ~15 year career is not enough to say a QB sucks definitively, especially given Luck's previous production, age, skill-set, etc.

You guys act like you'd pick a name out of a hat if given the option of Kaep, Luck, and Hoyer. Give me a break.

squicken

Pretty much everything I've said about the packers struggles. Having a real hard time beating man coverage, and it's not a new issue.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packer...e-same-for-packers-b99608203z1-339699221.html

The latest nosedive comes with opposing defenses following a philosophy that the Seattle Seahawks and a few other teams used to slow down quarterback Aaron Rodgers last season. They are devoting a safety to the line of scrimmage to slow down the run game and employing their cornerbacks in press man coverage, daring the Packers to beat them down the field.

When Jordy Nelson was around, Rodgers was able to make most teams pay for leaving a single safety in the middle of the field, but with Randall Cobb, James Jones, Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery unable to consistently separate, the Packers have just three completions of 40 or more yards this season.

Pretty sure this is wrong. Good QBs don't need their WRs to beat man coverage. They just throw them open with real accurate passes. I read that somewhere

CLE @ CIN - Bengals are on a roll.

MIA @ BUF - Such high hopes for Buffalo. At least ground up they make good burgers.
GB @ CAR - In the battle of two frauds, the biggest fraud loses.
JAX@ NYJ - If they lose this game, can we just refer to them as the New York Malaysia Airliners?
STL @ MIN - Toss up. If MN stops Gurley, Rams have no chance. But if the Rams D plays well, MN has no chance. Could go either way.
WAS @ NE - Washington has no chance.
TEN @ NO - Titans are also in the no chance column.
OAK @ PIT - I trust the Raiders more than the Steelers.
NYG @ TB - Tampa goes back to what they do nest, losing.
ATL @ SF - Falcons gonna hate fuck that awful D.
DEN @ IND - Peyton gonna Noodle fuck his way to a win.

PHI @ DAL - I have money riding on Phlly having a bad record, that's why.

CHI @ SD - Who cares, both teams are bad.

Bye: ARI, BAL, DET, HOU, KC, SEA - both the Lions and Texans rejoice that they won't be the biggest laughingstocks on the field this sunday.

*CHUG CHUG CHUG*

@JasonLaCanfora
NFL now announces minimum of 3 games/yr to be played at Twickenham Stadium in London on top of 2 at Wembley and 2 at Tottenham...

7 fucking London games a year

captive

Yes, 1 bad half season of a projected ~15 year career is not enough to say a QB sucks definitively, especially given Luck's previous production, age, skill-set, etc.

You guys act like you'd pick a name out of a hat if given the option of Kaep, Luck, and Hoyer. Give me a break.

what are you talking about? Of course I would take Luck long term over any of those guys. But he's had a jacked up shoulder, allegedly broken ribs, he clearly cant make all the throws and is making bad decisions on top of it. He is close to leading the league in INTs. We're talking about right now. Not 15 years from now. He sucks right now. They should sit him against the Broncos, give him that game plus the bye week to get healthy. Otherwise that broncos pass rush is going to kill him.

Top Bottom