• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Dominator

CS3WjbcWwAAv0Im.jpg:large

Someone photoshop Hoyer over Luck
Can't wait until Nick Foles is on this picture lol

KingBroly

Banned
Real talk tho, Getts needs to be working the phone for a wideout worth a damn.

Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, somebody I don't care.

That Ginn drop in OT should be the wake up call

I think he'll go after Boldin. Veteran, leader WR who's probably in his final year looking for anothe ring. Good hands, provides more opportunities for Olsen and Ginn, as well as more open field. He's the perfect guy for the Panthers right now.

Bench Bradford. Trade for Kaep.

You know that there are 31 other teams to root for. Trading for kap would be a terrible move now. The biggest problem with the offense is the drops, so you are going to trade for a QB with poor accuracy, and no touch at all. On top of him having to learn a new playbook and develop chemistry with all new guys during the season.

Bleah another bad week of Cowboys football. The only highlight was seeing Heath absolutely nail Lockette on the block.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you?

harSon

Banned
RIP Antonio Brown and Cameron Heyward

Dude's ain't going to make it out of the Oakland game without their ligaments intact :(

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks, beat the bye week!

Also, go Huskies! Beat the Utes! I will be day drinking and then sitting in the stadium to freeze my ass off.

CLE @ CIN

MIA @ BUF
GB @ CAR
JAX @ NYJ
STL @ MIN
WAS @ NE
TEN @ NO
OAK @ PIT

NYG @ TB
ATL @ SF
DEN @ IND

PHI @ DAL

CHI @ SD

Bowser

CLE @ CIN

MIA @ BUF
GB @ CAR (heart over head idgaf)
JAX @ NYJ
STL @ MIN
WAS @ NE
TEN @ NO
OAK @ PIT

NYG @ TB
ATL @ SF
DEN @ IND

PHI @ DAL

CHI @ SD

Line_HTX

The two people hanging by a rope during the game. Listening to local news it seem like a protest

Oh what? I was watching the end of the Rockets game and McHale's presser, then tuned back to Tirico saying they had to clear an area in the stands and the level below. Was that what it was?

Edit: Oh my God, they rappelled down from the upper deck to protest Bank of America.

KingBroly

Banned
I think the Panthers should trade for Boldin. They need a veteran WR for the rest of the year. Will give Ginn confidence and open the field up for Olsen more.

I'd say if Smith wasn't out for the year, it'd be a done deal that he'd be a Panther again.

Top Bottom