• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Injury pool probably one of the most degenerate things in the thread.

i doubt anyone would make a injury pool in a thread in OT so why here

95% of the things said and done in this thread wouldn't be seen in the OT.

If that's your rationale against injury pools we might as well just shut the thread down now.

injury pools are a bad idea.

I like my Bradford MVP pool much better.

anigif_enhanced-29131-1410225575-5.gif

Floyd participating? You're On the trade block! We've been looking for a reason to trade you! It's like I'm Goodell and your Gordon we looking for reasons!

So what you are saying is that I am a valuable part of the team and am being held down from fulfilling my true potential by an unjust dictator?

That's so nice :')

Euron

Why the hell does he have the Giants taking a DE? Especially with VH3 and Elliot still on the board.

Patriots win the east week 14

Place your bet
Brady is suspended and Garropollo takes over and shatters records. Jimmy leads the Pats to a Super Bowl win and Brady defects to the Browns, then the Bills, fully becoming this generation's Favre.

Why the hell does he have the Giants taking a DE? Especially with VH3 and Elliot still on the board.

Brady is suspended and Garropollo takes over and shatters records. Jimmy leads the Pats to a Super Bowl win and Brady defects to the Browns, then the Bills, fully becoming this generation's Favre.
No thank you

Striker

JPP is a FA after next season, if he has a great year I wouldn't expect him back. DE is definitely somewhere they will look to at some point.

Euron

JPP is a FA after next season, if he has a great year I wouldn't expect him back. DE is definitely somewhere they will look to at some point.
I just don't feel comfortable doing that in the first round. However if a DE is indeed the BPA, which clearly isn't the case in this mock, then that's another story. Bosa or even Buckner if a big shakeup happens could be a major coup. Carl Nassib could be a solid choice in round 2 or 3 to fill the need of a potential replacement. And I have similar thoughts about a WR. This draft is great for the WR2 spot so if we go with Treadwell I'll be pretty disappointed.

I have confidence in Jerry with Round 1 though. I just hope he picks a LB in some round.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Floyd participating? You're On the trade block! We've been looking for a reason to trade you! It's like I'm Goodell and your Gordon we looking for reasons!

People and gatas can pick "won't be injured at all".

Tony Romo injury pool!

Pick a week, any week! Maximum of three people can pick one week, so act fast!

Preseason Week 3 - MechDX

Week 4 - Sweeney Tom
Week 5 - Bigosc2k
Week 6 - Bread
Week 8 - Wienke
Week 10 - DeaconKnowledge

Quote my post and add your name!

That said, I'd also put Week 4 for a Ben Roethlisberger injury pool. Either way, those guys are too broken now to make a full healthy season ever again

Farooq

Banned
I did not speak out against Bradford's injury pool and now they have come for my QB.

Lesson learned, speak up against the injustices of this world.

Eleuin

Romo will do that last second spin move when rushers come free that everyone seems to fall for

Someone won't actually fall for it this time and hit him in the back, probably the steelers

Farooq

Banned
Romo will do that last second spin move when rushers come free that everyone seems to fall for

Someone won't actually fall for it this time and hit him in the back, probably the steelers

It works because he leans forward before spinning in another direction. It is subtle but enough to get the defender to bite. The Romo shimmy.

https://giant.gfycat.com/BlueTalkativeAnole.gif

The gif is taking a long time to load, just going to post the link.

You're right, friend. What were we thinking

Browns Playoff Hope Death Pool. When will the dreams die this year? Pick a week, any week! Maximum of three people can pick one week, so act fast!

Week 6 - Sweeney Tom

MechDX

Browns Playoff Hope Death Pool. When will the dreams die this year? Pick a week, any week! Maximum of three people can pick one week, so act fast!

Week 6 - Sweeney Tom

Trick poll: its already dead

So cheers for the Pats and enjoys anime..

Wienke is Jbug? :)

Week 6 - Sweeney Tom

Disrespectful.,

week 4 at the earliest.

Make sure yall send some prayers up for our dearly beloved Wesley, the one true King of Browns-GAF and fallen moderator.

Speaking of prayers being sent up, is Randall alive?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Y'all are awful.

I'm not an animu and the evidence of me rooting for the Pats is a doctored exaggeration of a difficult time in my life.

I empathize with wienke.

These animals once tried to smear me by shopping a post together where it looked like I admitted that the Pats SB win over the Panthers was legitimate and that I respected Tom Brady.

People have no kind of decency or honor these days.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Coors Light?

I talked to wienku, he acknowledged that he's an animu but confirms that he doesn't cheer for the Pats.

Don't remember this conversation but thanks for having my back...I think.

Still not an animu!

I empathize with wienke.

These animals once tried to smear me by shopping a post together where it looked like I admitted that the Pats SB win over the Panthers was legitimate and that I respected Tom Brady.

People have no kind of decency or honor these days.

Thank you Grober.

I also agree that 10-6 easily wins your division!

One side had noble Russell Wilson..

The other had Trump Supporter Tom Brady.

There was a clear bad guy in all this.. And Wienke chose the bad guy.

Seattle vs New England was the most meteor Super Bowl in years...maybe even all time?

squicken

It was cheatin Pete vs the Pats. There was no right side but the meteor. You can't blame people for not wanting to cheer for the chickens.

This. I was all about the meteor, but reluctantly hoped the Pats would win. It worked out for the best. Seattle lost and New England won another SB that everyone agrees is tainted

Top Bottom