• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Eleuin

A lot of packers gaf understandably cheered for the pats but where did that get them

Bucket left for greener pastures, ez got banned and wienke turned into the biggest degenerate in this thread

jbug617

Banned
CgLVUviWQAA19Nl.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A lot of packers gaf understandably cheered for the pats but where did that get them

Bucket left for greener pastures, ez got banned and wienke turned into the biggest degenerate in this thread

I'm really confused

When did I become the new Gata? I've been seeing this a lot lately!

He has been making me sad for months now. ): It's why i don't come here often anymore.

Look, I know I hit you with the newspaper a few times but you did shit on the carpet.

You're still a good boy

*pats head

https://youtu.be/YCPnaqVGzgs

Dann wienkie has some pipes

Why am I Jim Carrey?

Tom Penny

I'm rather surprised I drank IPA's that I didn't think suck at the Sox game last night. Or maybe I didn't give a fuck because I was drunk.

You're a bad guy and have been marked.
Marked with what? Clean your damn flippers, damn Gata

Just proves my point.

That's my team's upcoming star RB
h35sPqn.gif~original
pls kill me
Your punishment must be more severe.

Kave's Toronto Raptors taking on the Indiana Pacers right now.

LET'S GO INDIANA!
Go Toronto.. Because fuck Indiana.

Line_HTX

Dallas or Chicago vs New England would be it for me. The idea makes me feel nauseous...

Hopefully this is the year Brady falls off a cliff and we can stop worrying about the AFC.

Having different teams would help. Just keep knocking down Brady.

Dallas wouldn't be welcome 'round these here parts.

Line_HTX

People would love the Oilers throwbacks imo. The Oilers belong to Houston. That said, there's no way they wear those uniforms unless the daughter is cooler about it than Bud. And she may be. The whole family is still in Houston and the Oilers uniforms has almost no value to the Titans. But I'd say like a 2% chance it happens

KwETVIe.gif

Fantomex

And as McShay points out, “No one, starting with Tim Couch, no one has come from that (spread) system and had sustained success in the NFL"

So Rodgers was the last successful guy?

Top Bottom