• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Either that or make the move to a hybrid front; Run the nickel out of a 3-3-5, bring Harrison/Dupree down and run some 4 man fronts in base. Too good of a player to pass up because he doesn't fit your scheme.

If Jarvis isn't the guy we need a long term Harrison replacement. No way Deebo suits up after this year and his snap count has been drastically reduced. we need a full time player there.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If Jarvis isn't the guy we need a long term Harrison replacement. No way Deebo suits up after this year and his snap count has been drastically reduced. we need a full time player there.

What does that have to do with drafting Lawson? If he can play there, great, but it's not his natural position. He'd be a project at backer because he has no experience dropping into coverage. He appears to have the athleticism to do so, however.

Hindl

Coachella got too big for its own good.

It used to be legit hipsters, now its just full of wannabe hipster white girls.

Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with attractive white girls wearing wannabe hipster chic, but as a festival, Coachella lost its spirit and vibe along the way.

Yeah festivals really blew up. You have the hippie festivals that are still that way but that's for a specific niche of people. The bigger festivals like Coachella, Bonaroo, Lollapalooza and even burning man have become really mainstream now and attract that new faux hippie market

What does that have to do with drafting Lawson? If he can play there, great, but it's not his natural position. He'd be a project at backer because he has no experience dropping into coverage. He appears to have the athleticism to do so, however.

I gotta admit I totally haven't been paying attention this draft season and I know next to nothing about most of these prospects. Just based on the Steelers needs though I don't see them going DE just to add to their rotation the first year. The past few years they have proved they're not afraid to get a guy on the field his rookie season.

Hello friends. It's beer brat weather out here!

l44ofCn.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I gotta admit I totally haven't been paying attention this draft season and I know next to nothing about most of these prospects. Just based on the Steelers needs though I don't see them going DE just to add to their rotation the first year. The past few years they have proved they're not afraid to get a guy on the field his rookie season.

Oh. Well, let's put it this way. I feel like Lawson is a top 10 talent and was available when I picked for the Steelers. He's also Mayock's #3 rated EDGE prospect.

Highlights

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Watching the Red Zone replay from week 6.

"On passes that travel in the air 20 or more yards, Matthew Stafford's passer rating is 0.5."

NFL Network had an hour long "Goff v Wentz Dawn of Bust-ice" special this morning. They asked both of the "experts" they had on (i have no idea who they were, one was named Bucky IIRC) who they thought each guy compared to. One guy compared Wentz to Big Ben. The other said he hears most front offices compare Goff to Matt Ryan. They then asked both guys to rank them compared to other recent no. 1 QBs. Both said that Wentz/Goff are way below Cam/Jameis/Luck, and more in the Bradford/Stafford range. One guy even said he would have rated Bradford higher coming out of college.

cdyhybrid

NFL Network had an hour long "Goff v Wentz Dawn of Bust-ice" special this morning. They asked both of the "experts" they had on (i have no idea who they were, one was named Bucky IIRC) who they thought each guy compared to. One guy compared Wentz to Big Ben. The other said he hears most front offices compare Goff to Matt Ryan. They then asked both guys to rank them compared to other recent no. 1 QBs. Both said that Wentz/Goff are way below Cam/Jameis/Luck, and more in the Bradford/Stafford range. One guy even said he would have rated Bradford higher coming out of college.

Bucky Brooks? GAF's own Wellington?

Go Cavs!

Go Hue! Hueeeeeeee!

*high fives bread
* punches scooter in Stomach
* Grovo pm'd me and said he loved Lebron and he thinks he's in his prime. Grober said he thinks Lebron is "sooo Kawaii"

Top Bottom