• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Go Cavs!

Go Hue! Hueeeeeeee!

*high fives bread
* punches scooter in Stomach
* Grovo pm'd me and said he loved Lebron and he thinks he's in his prime. Grober said he thinks Lebron is "sooo Kawaii"

I do like Lebron

That mafucka is ancient in terms of games played tho

And I don't know what in all fuck Kawaii means

All I know is he made a really poor decision with his employment situation and will be ringless for the rest of his career because of it.

RBH

And I don't know what in all fuck Kawaii means

image.php

Bread

Banned
nothing brings pats and seahawks fans together like isaiah thomas and OG patriot brandon browner, hope seattle welcomes the boston boy!

bionic77

My $150 set of clubs are serving me well, they're heavy though.

Well my 3DS isn't charged, so there goes that, did you download any SNES games yet?
I got DKC2 and Super Metroid.

What else they got? Zelda is also calling to me. Speaking of which it would be awesome to get celda on the N3DS. I assume it is possible seeing as how they put a Wii game on it already.

MRSA

Banned

What else they got? Zelda is also calling to me. Speaking of which it would be awesome to get celda on the N3DS. I assume it is possible seeing as how they put a Wii game on it already.

I'm probably gonna get Zelda and Earthbound, speaking of which my 3DS is charged.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Playing the amazing Wii U remaster on the gamepad is like the same thing

Narag

@JasonLaCanfora
Texans have released QB Brian Hoyer. He will be in demand. Steelers among those interested in him

Somewhere jak's smiling.

bionic77

Playing the amazing Wii U remaster on the gamepad is like the same thing
Hmm. Need Earthbound as well. I don't see Ninja Gaiden 2 or Castlevania 1 or 2 from the NES.

Back on topic why are SNES games so awesome? I can always go back to them...

Weinke no WiiU and with the new system coming out I can't get excited about it. I always wanted to play W101 though. If the U drops to GC price levels when the NX launches I will pick one up.

Narag

Rick Smith got something in return for Schaub, Yates and even Keenum but couldn't get anything for Hoyer.

Says a lot.

Those guys were interchangeable and I don't think you've had a QB situation like this where the starter was so clear. I imagine teams knew they wouldn't keep both Hoyer and Weeden so just waited it out.

Top Bottom