• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

Dega wont agree (probably) but I think the Texans go defensive line first over WR.

Also:

CgVG0npUEAUnhVk.jpg:large

Wienke and Squicken

Now that Megatron's retired I trying to figure out who's gonna be my new favorite player in the league. Most likely could end up being Darius Slay but there's also Ansah, Tate, Levy and Stafford to consider.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions drafting an offensive lineman again would get the same response from me when Nintendo announced Retro was working on Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.

"Retro Studios working on fucking Donkey Kong"

"Lions draft a fucking offensive lineman."

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze is an amazing platformer but did it really help the Wii U in anyway when Retro could've developed something else?

The Wii U was probably fucked either way with the price point, no DVD etc. with or without some killer app from Retro Studios.

I'm leaning towards the Lions drafting someone like Taylor Decker (Tackle) from Ohio State. Need to solidify the Right Tackle position but if there a game changer at Defensive End, Defensive Tackle or Linebacker I personally wouldn't pass up on them.

On the other hand we need the protect The Chosen One, Matthew Stafford, give him some semblance of a running game and more than 3 seconds to throw the ball. Hopefully we can find that in the later rounds.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Number 19. The delegation from the Buffalo Bills would like to offer the New England Patriots a 7th round pick in the 2024 draft in exchange for kissing my hairy ass.

Euron

I'm actually leaning toward the Giants trading down for the first time with Reese. Floyd and Treadwell should be available later on and we've shown the most interest in them it seems. Jerry's desperate right now and willing to try new things so he might want to get picks from the Titans if we see most of the mid first to late second picks to be relatively similar.

Wouldn't mind Stanley though and that's who I'm expecting to be the decision in the Mock.

Bread

Banned
The only bad thing the pats have ever done was letting Danny woodcock go. They objectively are clean besides that atrocity.

Line_HTX

He signed a waiver releasing the Broncos of liability if he gets hurt in OTAs.

It's risky but does two things. Allows him to negotiate by not signing the tender, and shows the Broncos that he cares about the team enough to show up for work and do his job.

It's basically a more risky option of negotiation as opposed to holding out, but shows good faith.

I hope it works out for him.

This sounds like a better alternative than straight up holding out like some other players.

Bread

Banned
When comparing time zones I believe that the west coast time zone is superior to east coast, mountain, and even central time zones. Apologies to those offended by my opinion.

rando14

Arnold Framednandez? He was a good man led astray by Tebow.

Damn this is a shame... is this maybe an illuminati thing

When comparing time zones I believe that the west coast time zone is superior to east coast, mountain, and even central time zones. Apologies to those offended by my opinion.

Hmm I agree with this notion. Note that my opinions are entirely my own and do not reflect those of my employer, Randall Medical Enterprise

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

No.

This thread is EST/CST centric if anything based on posting activity.

WOOHOO! No work today.

Should I brave a trip to Whataburger?

Double whataburger with cheese and onion rings with a diet lemonade.

Top Bottom