• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Hindl

There is a chance Cox is back for the Cardinals. He shouldn't be out past that. Darby was 4-6 weeks, and WSH would be week 6.

Keep in mind Jones is allowed to play that week as well. Though that's a long shot.
Yeah, although I could see them holding Cox out for the Cardinals since the next game is TNF for the Panthers. Let him get a few extra days rest. And Jones can start practicing with the team, there's no way they'd put him in a live game situation the same week. I'm thinking they keep him out till the Cowboys game if he plays at all

cdyhybrid

Yeah, although I could see them holding Cox out for the Cardinals since the next game is TNF for the Panthers. Let him get a few extra days rest. And Jones can start practicing with the team, there's no way they'd put him in a live game situation the same week. I'm thinking they keep him out till the Cowboys game if he plays at all
Bazinga

Drakeon

I can’t tell if the Chiefs line is garbage or the Skins d-line is one of the best in the game.
The Tomsula effect. I wish we'd kept him as dline coordinator :/

He was never HC material and it was a huge mistake to elevate him there, but he is a fucking great dline coach.

Top Bottom