• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

RB depth was a need once Leon left. Pick works for me. Not a sexy pick or a big name but that's fine. Not really worried about the character concerns.

Twitter says his name is actually pronounced "Christian" - that's an interesting spelling.

inb4 racist

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great pick. I'm still not happy with the Ansah pick, but it'll grow on me. Mayhew has added talent and depth to DL/DB and OL now so maybe he can take some skill players the rest of the draft.

I'm loving what everyone has been saying about Warford so he'll add some depth to the o-line so Stafford can have some extra time to drop another 5,000 yard, 35 TD on the rest of the NFL and lead us into the playoffs like in 2011.

BigAT

Who do you see getting drafted earlier Greene or Ryan? I know everybody says Ryan, but I actually think Greene projects better in the pros.

Jamison. :p

I think some team is going to get great value in Greene wherever he ends up at this point. I feel like there are more OLBs still on the board in front of him though, so Ryan will end getting drafted first. Hopefully both go in the third.

Godslay

Banned
I hope Montee Ball pans out for us. Peyton could use some help in getting a run game going so he doesn't have to throw all the damn time.

He says he was a Bronco fan growing up, TD was his idol apparently, good enough in my book. Plus what other team gets to abuse the Balls jokes? Sadly, Willis is likely a goner.

It's not the Lacy pick that bothers me, it's that the offense was never the problem.

That and we have a questionable line and no good blocking TEs.

Good value, no doubt, but mehhhhhhhhh.

He says he was a Bronco fan growing up, TD was his idol apparently, good enough in my book. Plus what other team gets to abuse the Balls jokes? Sadly, Willis is likely a goner.
We're the only team that has balls. If he's a Broncos fan then dammit he deserves to be a Bronco. It is a shame to let Willis go but a healthy starting RB is what we need right now.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm going to guess either of the CBs Robert Alford or Leon McFadden for the Browns in the third.
I'm going to guess either of the CBs Robert Alford or Leon McFadden for the Browns in the third.

Posted 12 hours ago.

I+called+it+1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom