• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

BigAT

Hey there, fellow football fans! We're officially in the lull of the offseason. The draft has come and gone, but we're still four months away from real football. Not much else to say at this point, so here is all the pertinent information for the remainder of the NFL offseason.

2015 DRAFT FIRST ROUND RECAP:
atnzgxp.jpg

GFX7b5b.gif

OZqIKYF.gif

MINI-CAMP/TRAINING CAMP DATES:

2015 HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES:
oGGptbt.jpg

BONUS: Mental Gymnastics Hall of Fame inductees

PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE:

Congratulations to the previous Super Bowl Champions.

Thread officially approved by and made with the permission of Bread (RIP):

3Os14SS.png

In dedication:

cA9u8AW.jpg

And finally:

fp0l40W.gif

BigAT

Crap, all the informative pictures I put together for the OP seem to not be working. Someone must have sabotaged my links with something else.

MechDX

Kolber on Yee: "He sounds awfully optimistic."

Polian: "He sounds awfully disingenuous, too."

--Twitter

Court of public opinion is not in Tom's favor.

ShaneB

This could've all been avoided if all of your teams didn't suck and demolished the Patriots like the fucking Chiefs did.

As long as the Packers didn't win the Super Bowl who gives a fuck!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Thread was done and I'm not going to be around a ton this weekend. I didn't want to have to sit by a computer to wait until we hit 20,000.

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag137/nelsonmonty/tumblr_inline_mfbf39CDBC1r9b21g_zps1d33e483.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So you are generally aware that you posted under the 20k OT post rule?

ampere

This is probably the best thread that Big was capable of making and for that we should be proud of him.

But it is not a good thread and it is about what we expected.

Top Bottom