• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite my laptop crashing 3 times (fuck Windows 10), I finally got this finished.

Seahawks 2015 preview

Offseason

Our focus this offseason was to keep our core players while making a small amount of large transactions. Our two biggest moves this offseason were trading for Jimmy Graham, a TE who knows how to catch, and Cary Williams, to replace Byron Maxwell as our 2nd starting corner. Our draft was mainly focused on depth and a kick returner.

Offense

Quarterback

Our QB position is now solidified for the next 4-5 years with our extension to Russell Wilson. Despite initial impressions of his new contract, he'll still only be around the 10th highest paid QB for the next couple years.

Running Backs

Marshawn Lynch is still our starter for the next 2 years minimum. Robert Turbin is our solid back-up RB who also plays at Fullback occasionally.

Tight Ends and Receivers

Jimmy Graham gives us a viable pass-catching TE for once. Our WR's, while still mediocre at best, can all make plays given the right opportunity.

Offensive Line

Offensive line is our biggest question mark. We have competitions at LG and C that are still yet to be decided who our starters will be in week 1.

Defense

Defensive Line

While losing Tony McDaniels to keep Wilson and Wagner hurts, Mebane coming back from injury and newcomer Ahtyba Rubin will keep the front of our defensive solid. Our DE's are still one of the better pairs in the league with Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril.

Linebackers

Our weakside and MLB spots are strong with K.J. Wright and Bobby Wagner. Our strongside LB spot with Bruce Irvin (who spends a lot of time as an edge rusher) is our biggest weakness here, but his speed as well as added bulk allows him to keep up with anyone.

Defensive Backs and Safeties

Our DB's and Safeties are still our strongest core by far. However, injuries are our biggest concern right now. Earl Thomas, our star FS has still not gone through a full practice yet, but he should be ready to start by week 1. Jeremy Lane, our slot corner and star gunner, however, is still coming back from injuries during the Super Bowl and may miss the start of the season.

Special Teams

Our special teams should be improved this year with 3rd round draft pick Tyler Lockett taking over punt and kicker returner duties from our token white guy Bryan Walters last year. Our kicker and punter are still solid with Hauschka, one of the best kickers in the league, and Ryan, who while not the best distance punter, is one of the better ones pinning teams deep in their own territory.

Cleveland passed on Bridgewater and Sammy Watkins.
Personally don't mind on the Watkins thing. I liked other wrs better and he still has to stay healthy consistanly at this level. I like the picks we got for him. I judge trades on picks gotten not players taken generally. And Vikings tried to trade for baeziel but they failed. Now I get to enjoy him!....
Zychi will be back soon I believe.
PUKES

Bowser

Yeah so the rest of this "game" is probably going to be worse than the True Detective finale, so I'll be tuning out in 15 minutes.

Despite my laptop crashing 3 times (fuck Windows 10), I finally got this finished.

Seahawks 2015 preview

Offseason

Our focus this offseason was to keep our core players while making a small amount of large transactions. Our two biggest moves this offseason were trading for Jimmy Graham, a TE who knows how to catch, and Cary Williams, to replace Byron Maxwell as our 2nd starting corner. Our draft was mainly focused on depth and a kick returner.

Offense

Quarterback

Our QB position is now solidified for the next 4-5 years with our extension to Russell Wilson. Despite initial impressions of his new contract, he'll still only be around the 10th highest paid QB for the next couple years.

Running Backs

Marshawn Lynch is still our starter for the next 2 years minimum. Robert Turbin is our solid back-up RB who also plays at Fullback occasionally.

Tight Ends and Receivers

Jimmy Graham gives us a viable pass-catching TE for once. Our WR's, while still mediocre at best, can all make plays given the right opportunity.

Offensive Line

Offensive line is our biggest question mark. We have competitions at LG and C that are still yet to be decided who our starters will be in week 1.

Defense

Defensive Line

While losing Tony McDaniels to keep Wilson and Wagner hurts, Mebane coming back from injury and newcomer Ahtyba Rubin will keep the front of our defensive solid. Our DE's are still one of the better pairs in the league with Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril.

Linebackers

Our weakside and MLB spots are strong with K.J. Wright and Bobby Wagner. Our strongside LB spot with Bruce Irvin (who spends a lot of time as an edge rusher) is our biggest weakness here, but his speed as well as added bulk allows him to keep up with anyone.

Defensive Backs and Safeties

Our DB's and Safeties are still our strongest core by far. However, injuries are our biggest concern right now. Earl Thomas, our star FS has still not gone through a full practice yet, but he should be ready to start by week 1. Jeremy Lane, our slot corner and star gunner, however, is still coming back from injuries during the Super Bowl and may miss the start of the season.

Special Teams

Our special teams should be improved this year with 3rd round draft pick Tyler Lockett taking over punt and kicker returner duties from our token white guy Bryan Walters last year. Our kicker and punter are still solid with Hauschka, one of the best kickers in the league, and Ryan, who while not the best distance punter, is one of the better ones pinning teams deep in their own territory.

Lol wussle being the 10th highest the next couple years.... well yes, he counts peanuts against the cap this year. He's much higher than 10th starting next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom