• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
I turned on the HoF induction ceremony during Tim Brown's speech, but as far as I could tell he was just jerking himself off in front off a captive audience, so I turned it off.

Fuck Tim Brown. Overrated as fuck.

What the flying fuck?

Tim Brown is better than Cris Carter.

Line_HTX

Cajun, it's officially the pre-season. Anime is dead until it is used to mock Pat fans or Weinke relapses.

Yeah, I like anime like Cajun, but please I'd rather it be limited to appropriate reactions to football related stuff and NOT post any anime on GameDays.

X7Onl3J.jpg

GRONK GRONK

Yeah, I know I know, Dutch loves them Gronky pecs and that penis.

Texans sign Rice yet?

He's NOT coming here. Bob McNair already said so. Please stop that.

Just seen the DOTA thing on Sportscenter. Wow at that purse being higher than Wimbledon and The Masters.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! As if it wasn't bad enough that ESPN 2 had a ONE HOUR block on a LIVE Heroes of the SHIT! Fighting games FOR LIFE! Long live Tekken!

And here I was about to say Based SportsCenter for elevating best blonde Millia Rage onto the masses of Cable TV because of EVO, albeit they only showed her because of a serious case of dropping the ball at the goal line and having it picked up going the opposite direction for the touchdown. They just had to show MOBAs too... SMH
CKcyz5VUkAA-3q6.jpg:large

Talk about starting off with unscaled 60% damage...

Holy shit, PhoenixDark, I am so sorry. Well done on your writeup though, that looks fantastic!

Fucking NinjaScooter, you're lucky that GameDay doesn't start until the sun rises! >:p
The pillows are fucking pointless and have no value. Total waste of money.

squicken

Stafford and His Pillow is really creepy

Awesomely terrible OP, chuck

Good writeup on the Lions, PD. Big question is of course the new look DL. Stafford could really use a run game to take things off his hands. He's not as good as Romo but I think he'd see a similar efficiency bounce

squicken

Aldon Smith got into a scrap with 49ers star Colin Kaepernick earlier this week ... which may have been fueled by ongoing rumors about Smith's ex-girlfriend and the QB.

Multiple Niner locker room sources tell TMZ Sports ... Aldon and Colin had an altercation on the field during a practice on Tuesday, and "players had to pull them apart." It's interesting because there's been a lot of Internet buzz Smith's ex-gf is now with Kaep.

Smith and Hot 97 host Nessa broke up in recent months, and even though she and Kaep have not been photographed together ... rumors they're together have persisted. Our sources say it wasn't clear if Smith and Kaep exchanged any words before the fight broke out ... or if Nessa's name ever came up.

It's a moot issue for the team ... now that the Niners have cut Smith on the heels of his arrest early Friday morning for DUI, hit and run, and vandalism.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/07/aldon...e-before-arrest/?adid=sidebarwidget-tmzsports

wow I had no idea. also not exactly the best reporting but whatever!

Stafford and His Pillow is really creepy

Awesomely terrible OP, chuck

Good writeup on the Lions, PD. Big question is of course the new look DL. Stafford could really use a run game to take things off his hands. He's not as good as Romo but I think he'd see a similar efficiency bounce

That's right! Romo the GOAT!

cdyhybrid

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m
Tonight marks debut of NFL’s new extra-point rules. Ball now snapped from 15-yard line, while 2 point-conversions remain at 2-yard line.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit Lions

Good writeup.

I wish I had your confidence but man that schedule is ridiculous this year. Stafford still can't beat top teams on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised if the team finished 7-9.

squicken

If you are sitting with the Wendy's girl and a Wendy's ad comes on telling you to "just give in", seems like that isn't a call to go get some sandwiches for her

Go Gunners

E: West Ham gata tier thuggery

squicken

Brows Bills preseason is like a $10 bottle of gin. Why is that on the top shelf?

e: Cech sucks. When does transfer season start again?

Just wrote it. Lady friend came over, almost smashed before realizing we didn't have condoms; did some...other stuff before she decided to leave. What better way to deal with my failure than to write an essay on the Detroit Lions.

Which reminds me to put condoms in the glove compartment.

I want some predictions fools.

What percentage of us think that our teams have a chance at SuperBowl glory this season?

I know Steelers fans are gullible enough to believe most years. Pats fans will believe anything based upon what I saw in their OT thread. Seattle is done but they won't know it for another 3 years. Speak up gentlemen. Yes these posts are going to be used against you when it all goes down in flames in another 8 weeks but for now stand up and be accounted for.

As one of the Steelers fans I think we could be really good on offense this year if we can consistently score in the red zone and we maintain our solid play up front. If we can establish a solid 2nd receiver and a real RZ threat via passing we could easily be a top 5 offense. The defense is a much bigger question mark. We have a new coach and I am ready to believe in him based on very little proof. These young players are hungry and see 6 shiny trophies coming into work every single day and want to be part of that fraternity. They want to be great and according the Steelers PR I just copied and pasted there is a possibility we could make the jump from mediocre on defense to very good.

Go Steelers!

Who is with me?

We need defense. Offense with poor defense and we'll suffer a Colts/Green Bay flameout in the playoffs.

In a moment of honesty about the team I just see too many moving parts having to come together in order for the defense to be great

New defensive co-ordinator
New defensive philosophy
Ryan Shazier
Jarvis Jones
Shamarko Thomas
Stephon Tuitt

All these guys have to prove they can perform. Shazier specifically, as it seems Tomlin is trying to revive the Tampa 2 defense with Shazier starring as Derrick Brooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom