• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

YQpOtrD.png

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/630458789452509184

Syrinx

Good write up. How long do you think Smith have before he's fired/new coaching staff brought in?

Don't think he'll get fired midseason. Maybe the end of the season, but firing a HC one season after drafting a franchise QB first overall could be a bit of a tricky situation. I thinik it'll ultimately depend on how Winston progresses as the season goes on and if they make a step forward on defense.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So Dega when you doing the Texans write up

Perfect season. BoB sweeps the colts and then drives around lucas oil stadium using Paganos head as a bongo drum. Watt wins MVP and Clowney is a close runner up. Mallet throws for 6k yards and is MVP in the super bowl win over the Packers (53-2).

MechDX

Perfect season. BoB sweeps the colts and then drives around lucas oil stadium using Paganos head as a bongo drum. Watt wins MVP and Clowney is a close runner up. Mallet throws for 6k yards and is MVP in the super bowl win over the Packers (53-2).

I have taught you well my young apprentice. Your path to the BOB side is nearly complete.

Nice touch on the Super Bowl prediction. Wienkes head will explode.

jakncoke

Banned
Not sure if Tebow is that good or the Eagle's D is just that shitty...

Ah, who am I kidding, Tebow is that good.

Also hard to see because Peyton's head got in the way.

eagles are shit and pepiopte is going to look more drunk than me on a families funeral

wipxsOf.jpg

I'm ready!!!

This is the year we finally make the playoffs!

We are going to be 9-6 playing the final game against the Patriots at home, leading the Wild Card spot, where all we have to do is win. The Patriots will be winning 14-13 in the 4th. MVP Tannehil is going to lead us inside the 20 yard line with five seconds left, Sturgis hooks an easy field goal to the left as time expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom