• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Greg

I hate you
according to the announcers yesterday, Kuhn being out was a reason why the offense was struggling!

My wife and her entire family are Patriots fans so I am well practiced in the art of maintaining peace. Until gameday of course, when I just have to try and avoid them.

At the end of the day I just respect the Patriots as a team. I mean, I really don't like them, and I probably would even say I hate them, but they've got talent.

It's important for us to remember that we always have a common bond that is a hatred of the Jets.
Yes. Do that.

-460751412c0615b4.jpg

Brown out in my apartment. It begins.

Trying to get some gaming in before my power goes out. About 3 miles off the Jersey shore about 20 miles north of Point Pleasant NJ where the storm is supposed to make impact.

Gonna be a fun few days. Surprised my power is still running. Had a few dips so far.

It is years late to the party dude. They have no marketshare. Why would anyone support it?

It is going to take them at least 2 more years to catch up to where Apple and Google are now (assuming they throw a ton of money at it). Unless you really want to support the platform I would hold out at least another year and see how things stand at this time next year.

Either get an iPhone5 or wait for the next Nexus, which comes out in a few more weeks/months. It is what it is.

I love my S3.

I was thinking of taking a day off work to watch today's game, then i realised we will probably put up 3 pts. Skelton on a streak of most consecutive games with an interception, i think its guaranteed it continues.
GO CARDS!!!

HoFinley was mocking with love. I now just fucking hate the guy.
It would have been amazing if the Finley from the Cardinals game was there all the time.

Great play, no drops, no celebrating.

At this point I think he's talking shit to get out of Green Bay. I don't think he's that smart so I'm going to say his agent told him to do it.

eznark

Banned
It would have been amazing if the Finley from the Cardinals game was there all the time.

Great play, no drops, no celebrating.

At this point I think he's talking shit to get out of Green Bay. I don't think he's that smart so I'm going to say his agent told him to do it.

Nah, I just think he cannot fathom a world in which other people besides himself exist.

squicken

so Google is selling a top of the line, non-contract phone for $299? How does that not wipe out all other companies making Android devices?

RBH

The NFL has moved its trade deadline back two days to Thursday because of potential complications from Hurricane Sandy.

All 32 teams were notified Monday that the league's offices would be closed through Tuesday because of the storm. So the deadline now is 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, when waivers for vested veterans also begin.

This is the second time the trade deadline has been moved this year. After negotiations with the players' union, the deadline was switched from after games of Week 6 to Oct. 30, after games of Week 8.

Traditionally, there are few trades by the teams at the deadline. The NFL hoped the two-week change might result in more deals.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8569686/nfl-moves-trade-deadline-thursday

Levyne

Banned
so Google is selling a top of the line, non-contract phone for $299? How does that not wipe out all other companies making Android devices?

Considering Verizon may make me switch to a family data and get rid of my unlimited if I try to upgrade with them...I'm very interested if this is an option.

squicken

Not everyone's a nerd that wants to buy an off-contract phone.

But most top of the line, on-contract phones are $199. LG just started selling the Optimus G at that price, and they are very similar phones

[IM]http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/2251569/154881768.0_standard_709.0.jpg[/IMG]

Certainly got cut as fuck. Dat left arm.

And after winning his 4th game with less than a minute left(an NFL record in a QB's first 36 career starts) he has a night out with his lady.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1649213/51pco_medium.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

I mentioned this last week, but he doesn't wear rib pads. Seems so bizarre to me

RBH

petecarrollsmile.jpg

The Seahawks are a .500 team at the midway point of the season, but when coach Pete Carroll looks at the season so far, he sees a team that could be 8-0.

Carroll said on 710 AM in Seattle that Sunday’s loss to the Lions was frustrating in part because it was so close to a win he could taste it. And he has felt that way all four times the Seahawks lost this year.

“It’s so close. We’re so encouraged by where we are and what we’ve done,” Carroll said. “Look at these games. After eight games — we could easily be 8-0. We could be 8-0 right now. And I think — I hate to think of it this way — but if you go ahead and you look at us a year ahead from now, when these guys have been through all of this, then all of these edges that we need — these little edges that you need — if they fall in our favor then we have a great football team.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/29/pete-carroll-says-4-4-seahawks-are-so-close-to-8-0/

Top Bottom