• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry Marvie I totally forgot I even have PMs.

Anyways didn't someone recommend we be called the "Ban Hamsters"? :lol

Sanjuro

I'll probably be getting the game this year, but I really want to avoid any of the drama from last year. Once that happened I pretty much just stopped playing the game all together. The online league/team play is the main reason I stay into sports games.

I hold no grudge though. Just don't want the same thing to happen again.

Marvie_3

Banned
Kave_Man said:
Sorry Marvie I totally forgot I even have PMs.

Anyways didn't someone recommend we be called the "Ban Hamsters"? :lol
That was me. :lol

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'll probably be getting the game this year, but I really want to avoid any of the drama from last year. Once that happened I pretty much just stopped playing the game all together. The online league/team play is the main reason I stay into sports games.

What position/number do you want?

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

What was the drama?

Sanjuro

Left Defenseman / 77

It really was overblown, it was just difference philosophies. Other people believed we were getting much better and I wasn't gelling with the team on ice, I had trouble getting many accurate shots from the blue line and getting passing down.

My record in 1 on 1 was great, it just takes a while to get a good groove with a bunch of people doing their thing and finding the best patterns.

Moussi

Thanks for the PM marvie.
Preferred position: RW
Gamertag: Moussi
Jersey number: 9
Player Name: Moussi Moose

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We need to figure out a way to incorporate lost Leafs brethren Manics into the team name. :p

And team song, that delicious Blackhawks goal music that plays. Marvie knows what I'm talking about.

Marvie_3 said:
Nothing that matters anymore.
19753597_a8ae344812.jpg

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Kave_Man said:
And team song, that delicious Blackhawks goal music that plays. Marvie knows what I'm talking about.
For gods sake man, no Chelsea dagger!!

I assumed it was a given we would use the predators goal song

I'm from Europe, but I'd love to be on the team. Never played the Be A Pro in NHL 10, but if you don't mind noobs and some lag I'd like to try it out.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sniper McBlaze said:
I'm from Europe, but I'd love to be on the team. Never played the Be A Pro in NHL 10, but if you don't mind noobs and some lag I'd like to try it out.
Wouldn't be a problem. What's your info?

Marvie_3 said:
Wouldn't be a problem. What's your info?

I can play either center or left back. Doesn't really matter to me since I haven't played
either of them before. :)

Jersey number #87
Player name will probably be Sniper McBlaze if possible
Gamertag is kladdarN

Marvie_3

Banned
Sniper McBlaze said:
I can play either center or left back. Doesn't really matter to me since I haven't played
either of them before. :)

Jersey number #87
Player name will probably be Sniper McBlaze if possible
Gamertag is kladdarN
#87 is taken.

We should start playing some practice games soon.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sniper McBlaze said:
13 then. :)

And I don't have NHL 10. Can I still play when 11 is released?
13 is yours for now then. There's a player who's been with us the last 2 years that may have dibs if he wants it again.

You can still play. I just wanted to know who still had NHL 10 so we could play some practice games in before NHL 11 is released.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I got a baseball game to play tomorrow so I'll probably be out until 11pm.

I'll see if you guys are still online by then and jump on if needed.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
So we're talking about tonight at 9 then? What happened to the other night when I suggested it Marvie?
I was lazy...

...and probably drunk. :lol

So we've got at least 4, maybe 5 tonight then. Hopefully some more people can play tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
Achievement list for NHL 11 came out. There's one for playing an EASHL game with custom jerseys. So no matter how shitty our team is, we'll at least have some rad jerseys. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Achievement list for NHL 11 came out. There's one for playing an EASHL game with custom jerseys. So no matter how shitty our team is, we'll at least have some rad jerseys. :lol

Are you still going to buy the game for only one acheivement? :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Are you still going to buy the game for only one acheivement? :lol
What? I don't care about the achievements. I just think it's awesome we don't have to wear the ugly ass eagle jerseys like we did for part of last year.

zv3OY.jpg

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You sure have enough for not caring. :p
I have a LOT of free time. :lol

In certain games I like getting them(ex: Fallout 3). Most of the time I don't really care though.

Marvie_3 said:
What? I don't care about the achievements. I just think it's awesome we don't have to wear the ugly ass eagle jerseys(mannheim adler) like we did for part of last year.

You sure have enough for not caring. :p I can't wait to see what our jerseys turn out to be though. :lol

Edit: That's almost as good as a 3 wolf jersey.

Top Bottom