• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

those jerseys were sick and when we first did it we had a good first half of a month making the eagle fly. do they have any with a moose or a badger?

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
We should be the mooseheads and our goalie should be pascal leclaire. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG

Marvie_3 said:
Manitoba Moose

Halifax Mooseheads

Not badgers but there are the:

Erie Otters

I really wish they'd release info on how deep the jersey customization is. Hopefully it's similar to NCAA's Team Builder.

let me ask you something... since you really dont know know how the jersey's are going to look are you going to make the team blind the day it comes out so everyone can play league games right away? because i am partial to moose, otters, seals, skunks, and beavers

I like the Halifax logo.
Reminds me of
moosehead_lager-277x300.jpg

Which means we'd have to drink whenever the other team scored, and take a shot when we scored. This may be reversed depending on how good we are.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I like the Halifax logo.
Reminds me of
moosehead_lager-277x300.jpg

Which means we'd have to drink whenever the other team scored, and take a shot when we scored. This may be reversed depending on how good we are.
It does because the Dartmouth on the label is across a river from Halifax. Given that it seemingly was once home to a mental hospital a million years ago my grandmother has always referred to anyone going to Dartmouth as mentally ill

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
let me ask you something... since you really dont know know how the jersey's are going to look are you going to make the team blind the day it comes out so everyone can play league games right away? because i am partial to moose, otters, seals, skunks, and beavers
FKVcg.jpg

The jerseys depend on how in depth the customization is. I'm picking the game up at midnight so I'll just slap something together at first so things can be up and running as soon as possible, then change it once we figure everything out. If it is like Team Builder and they put it up early, then we'll have it figured out before NHL 11 is out.

SnakeswithLasers said:
So basically we're all going to die from alcohol poisoning.

The logo is the same. The team was founded by the Moosehead brewery. Moosehead is a good beer too. :D

Edit: I should have friend requests out to everyone so far. Let me know if I missed you.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight. I sucked up the joint. :lol

Practice mode is going to be a big help. Hopefully we can play a lot more before NHL 11 is out too.

surprised one of those "tornadoes" didn't hit before the end of Marvie's last game...:D

good games to everyone that played tonight, hope you enjoyed A.Monster's lockdown D, I would have went undefeated if it wasn't for all of the goalie bloopers

Nozdeuce

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ask the princess who made the thread.
My favorite angry ingame rant quote is "Fuckin EA, I coulda made that shot irl" automagically never works.

Marvie_3 said:
?

That's when Microsoft updates Xbox Live Marketplace.

can't wait to test out the new physics by repeatedly annihilating Paddy Kane along the boards with Chris Pronger... closest I'll get to revenge from the Finals

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Practice tonight?
Can't tonight.

Let me post my reaction to your upcoming 'another excuse by Marvie' post by saying that you can take your vagina and shove it up your ass. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Can't tonight.

Let me post my reaction to your upcoming 'another excuse by Marvie' post by saying that you can take your vagina and shove it up your ass. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
After tonight, I'm available pretty much any night.

Wrong tonight eh MARV? Which tonight is this? OH MY GOD WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!?!?!

Edit: Your's is the only vagina I need Marv.

Top Bottom