• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clarkson looks like he just started playing hockey 3 months ago, he looks lost on every play.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
D'Amigo has looked pretty decent tonight.

Shame he only has about 2 more minutes of ice time tops tonight.

I believe it. It has something to do with the placement. The "ballpark" is outside of the city limits, or something of that nature. Don't know the entire layout, but they are always bitching about heading there after work.

I've heard the same thing, but still - the Rays have been an excellent team for 6-7 years. It blows my mind that they still haven't been able to develop a meaningful fan base.

They're getting what, 18,000 on average? And I think that's just tickets sold, not actual gate.

Sanjuro

I've heard the same thing, but still - the Rays have been an excellent team for 6-7 years. It blows my mind that they still haven't been able to develop a meaningful fan base.

They're getting what, 18,000 on average? And I think that's just tickets sold, not actual gate.

It's sad, but that is the state of Florida sports. They have had World Series games that were not sold out. Madness.

Sanjuro

The goal from yesterday didn't count, but this might.

EDIT: Eh, replay doesn't seem to look like it even touched the stick.

I hate when we play the Hawks because all it results in, no matter who wins or loses, is my facebook blowing up about how the Wild fucked up trading Leddy away. He isn't even that good.

It's like all my friends are Minnesota Don Cherrys.

Acid08

Banned
I hate when we play the Hawks because all it results in, no matter who wins or loses, is my facebook blowing up about how the Wild fucked up trading Leddy away. He isn't even that good.

It's like all my friends are Minnesota Don Cherrys.
Yeah the Wild sure wouldn't benefit from having Leddy right now.

Lolwut. If he was still on the Wild, you'd have some awful nick name for him. I'd love Leddy on the Habs.

He's a second pairing guy and I'd probably call him Ledderface or something, yeah.

But a lot of people think that because he's from Eden Prairie and played for the Goofs that he's a #1 guy who would be amazing with Suter and would be the best pairing in the league. It's certainly possible, I suppose, but I don't see it.

Trading him for Barker was 100% a mistake I agree but some people get so worked up about it.

Yeah the Wild sure wouldn't benefit from having Leddy right now.

Probably would, I agree. But not to the extent that some people blow it up. I don't think he's better than Suter or Brodin, and seems to me to be a bigger version of Spurgeon - which is certainly a good thing.

Lol at leddy being bad

"Not that good" =/= "Bad"

Top Bottom