• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

PillarEN

tumblr_inline_npb2yevwHX1r23jhc_500.gif

Yeah that Mass Effect trailer got me hyped. Stoked to spend like an hour making a character then just going back to the default face because what I made is so heinous.

Be careful out on the slippery streets! My dad slipped walking the dog and broke his ankle today. The guy has the worst luck with getting hurt I swear to god.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
random question, but is it worth replaying Divinity: Original Sin for the enhanced edition? I loved the first game and realized I have the enhanced edition in my inventory but never played it.

random question, but is it worth replaying Divinity: Original Sin for the enhanced edition? I loved the first game and realized I have the enhanced edition in my inventory but never played it.

Nah, not if you finished it. EE is better, but not different enough to warrant a replay imo.

Unless you want to play it again! D:OS is excellent.

PillarEN

That Jagr goal from last night was mighty nice.

Panthers fans, how good are your chances with Reimer in net and Luongo out for however long it may be. I don't remember his injury.

PillarEN

They said it was only cramps, should play tonight.

Oh that's good. I'd like to see Florida get into the playoffs mainly because of Jags. Wanting to play till 50? That's nice. But the only other 2 players that played in top leagues at this point were Dominik Hasek and Chris Chelios. Chelli was like 48 when he suited up for the Jets (Thrashers lol) for 8 games and Dom was 46 when he suited up in the KHL and had the most shutouts in the league.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Teams generally have an awful record coming off their bye week, but I'm expecting the Habs to have some spark today

Top Bottom