• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Yawnier

Banned
Lol the Leafs traded Loov for Kalinin even though he just cleared waivers.

Guess they really wanted a forward for the Marlies.

We're all gonna miss Loov and his swedish meatballs :(

tumblr_nilt3w9ASr1rn5vzno1_500.gif

You don't follow hockey much?

well nah not much in the last 15-20 years. mostly just national games, like most folk here in Finland. i was a huge Canucks fan though, back in the day of Bure, Linden and McLean =)

i am doing some catch up now but some teams are just so utterly boring that i don't really care about knowing their players, like Nashville, Arizona, Ottawa, and Montreal..

Marvie_3

Banned
GF and i decided to take all our change from the house and cash it in. Ending up being almost $350. Got one of our Switches paid off. :lol

imBask

Banned
well nah not much in the last 15-20 years. mostly just national games, like most folk here in Finland. i was a huge Canucks fan though, back in the day of Bure, Linden and McLean =)

i am doing some catch up now but some teams are just so utterly boring that i don't really care about knowing their players, like Nashville, Arizona, Ottawa, and Montreal..

34436608.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned

Someone from Finland definitely knows a thing or two about boring.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i see all that defensive coverage training is really paying off

can we now stop doing "1 game sample sizes" please?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's a reason the majority of teams coming out of their bye week lose their first game back

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Is Therrien wearing Julien's skin?

Danault back between Patches and Redulov, AGally centering Lehkonen and Shaw

Solo

So it only took Claude 2 periods to banish AGally back to the third line and put Danault back with Rads and Patches?

#FireJulien
#RehireTherrien

Top Bottom