• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Chris R

Las Vegas can't have the Aces unless they pick up my Alaska Aces as an affiliate team...

(edit: not the Filipino basketball team called the Alaska Aces either, the hockey team actually in Alaska)

Silexx

Hmmmmm we can get rid our selves of PHAGOOFS and Babbys terrible contracts.

3 Dman most likely being Norrisson, Chabot, Ceci

7Forwards : Turris,Stone,Hoffman(pls) White, Zibby, Pageau, maybe Smith or Lazar lol

I think White and Chabot would be already be protected under some ELC criteria. I think Methot would get the 3rd d-man protection.

Curufinwe

There must be a blogger somewhere putting together a list of each teams likely list of protected players for a 2017 draft.

Then figuring out what a Vegas team might look like in its first year.

how much will the Canucks throw at Lucic? 5M per? 6?

Plekanec just signed 2 years for 12M so you know his agent will use that comparison

I doubt Lucic signs with the Canucks. He'll take a slight discount to stay with the Kings.

If LA dumps Gaborik and Lecavalier retires they could afford him.

calder

The Nonis Three will reunite in Vegas. Bozak, Clarkson, Bolland.

Hmm, when you think that an expansion team will presumably need to hit the cap floor that's not totally impossible. ;)

It's just a damn shame Pav's contract expires next year, we won't even get the thrill of waiting to see if some desperate expansion team takes him off our hands!

Cake Boss

Banned
Lusees should just a 1 year contract and then hit it big with a massive contract with the Las Vegas expansion. Like other said they need to reach the cap floor and they will need a face for the franchise for marketing and shit.

zroid

Banned
q5vj38n.png

.. Sparks :(

zroid

Banned
Like Merg said, the grade is for the org depth as a whole. Draw your own conclusions about how much weight they put on each individual top prospect.

calder

Then wtf is with the question marks? Every organisation has some goalie prospects.

Based on what he's said in the past, I think that means he just doesn't project any of the prospects as a NHL starter.

I personally love InGOAL because they (I think Woodley and Balloch) love the Jets prospects versus someone like Pronman who rates other teams goalie prospects higher and therefor is scum and stupid.

Odd list. They still consider Mrazek, Allen, Jones, and Lehner prospects?

Not surprised to see the Oilers ranked so low. Outside of their first-rounders they've been terrible at drafting over the years.

zroid

Banned
e0ikOeQ.png

LOLOLOLOL

Leafs only have one player with a NMC thankfully (Horton). Still, having him count against the 7 is rough.

If we're lucky then maybe the fact he's on LTIR means he'll be ineligible to be drafted anyway

Line_HTX

That Wild Card one point margin in the East. The race to the finish is going to be exhilarating.

I believe in Toronto gatekeeping Edmonton out.

Top Bottom