• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stet

Banned
jbhYaZAlwtuhIJ.png

Let's go!

ZeroGravity

Apparently Tampa had 2 scouts at the Canucks-Wild game today to look at Harding/Schneider. What do you guys have to offer? Any top6 forwards or right D-men? :D
Our roster is pretty much depleted of long-term guys we're willing to give up. If Tampa trades for a goaltender, it'll probably be for draft picks.

Razorskin

----- ------
I don't want Gomez bought out, seeing his buyout salary on cap geek for the next 4 years will be depressing. I'd rather send his ass to the AHL.

Scott Gomez: "I don't want anyone to give a shit about me anymore! I have to go somewhere where I can play mediocre and everyone will think I'm awesome because no one is paying close attention. Wait a second...."

JaskoX1

Banned
Shit I got to get out of here fast. Bish already scares me. NHL-GAF creeps me out.

uhhh

go blue jackets.

yeah! R.J. Umburger!

edit: BLUE JACKETS COULD USE TEBOW.

Parch

But according to Leaf fans it's all Ron Wilson's fault. They were a playoff team but it was clearly the coach's fault, so this 8-0 loss has nothing to do with the talent level on the team. Wilson must have done something to the water bottles.

Revenant

So that's what those "JESUS SAVES" bumper stickers mean

You apparently didn't read you Psalms. Hockey was a big hobby of Jesus and the 12 disciples

scripture I believe is:

"And Jesus said, come my friends and let us rejoice
for it is Tuesday, and therefore puck day,
but beware for my sauce is strong
not marinara, but extra chunky alfredo
Now throw thoust sticks in the middle and we will choose teams"

they play the redwings in a pickup game later in the book and jesus gives his opinion on the two line pass, a good read.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Red Wing Rangers SCF would be so great just to see which fanbase could be more down on their own team.

I don't see how you can look at their overall performance and power play statistics and think we're unjustified in saying that they suck right now.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Go Blackhawks! Beat those Jackets tonight!

Plinko

Oh man. Total collapse.

At this rate we'll have one healthy line left by the time we're swept out of the 1st round.

And I'd MUCH rather play San Jose than Nashville right now. We'll lose both series, but I think Nashville will sweep.

Bbaj

Banned
Longtime NHL thread lurker here. Felt compelled to post because:
CGY/COL, PHX/DAL, SJ/LOS... Crazy Western Conference night!

Plinko

Well to be fair it's been a mixture of injuries of: Datsyuk, Helm, Holmstrom, Howard, Franzen, MacDonald, Ericsson, etc. It seems like we are the Detroit Griffins.

"Plays like he is injured because he sucks" is not the same as "injured."

You apparently didn't read you Psalms. Hockey was a big hobby of Jesus and the 12 disciples

scripture I believe is:

"And Jesus said, come my friends and let us rejoice
for it is Tuesday, and therefore puck day,
but beware for my sauce is strong
not marinara, but extra chunky alfredo
Now throw thoust sticks in the middle and we will choose teams"

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom