• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Banned
But doesnt the province make more money from the franchise being alive and having to pay taxes, tourism and all that shit than just 8M is savings from tax cutsÉ

Edit: ahh fuck my computer is french again, anyone know how to reset it and get the question mark back.

Try pressing ctrl+tab

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Interesting seeing them play white on the PK the last few games. Must be grooming him to take over Moens spot.

Red_Man

How the fuck does that count? Emelin clearly took a stick to the face these refs are so fucking retarded.

Nevermind it was webers stick my bad.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How the fuck does that count? Emelin clearly took a stick to the face these refs are so fucking retarded.

Was Weber's stick, the teammate's. very unfortunate. :/ (I didn't see it clearly in the replay either, but that's what CBC said at least)

Habs fight club in full force.

tumblr_ln9g4rWf1k1qztit6.gif

Smiley90

If Minnesota doesn't get a Powerplay out of this then I don't even.

EDIT: LOL White with 2, 5 and 10. NIIIIICE.

Red_Man

It only took 60 games but we finally have a player who will stand up for Price.

xzoowy

great teamwork for the habs, Campoli holds the Wild player arms and body while White lands several punches in his face!

Smiley90

Lucky that the 1min 5on3 gets seperated into 2x30sec by the period break. :D

Red_Man

I wonder what that guy said to White to set him off like that. He's normally not like that and is all smiles after fights but he was really pissed there.

Red_Man

Holy shit glen Healy actually made a funny joke. Who would have thought its possible.

Red_Man

Yeah that was somewhat clever. Pleks really has had no one to play with this season.

Pleks has had 18 different line combinations as of a week ago, so it's even higher now. Poor guy, pretty hard to get going when you're switched around that much.

Smiley90

That didn't look good, Clutterbuck.

EDIT: Seriously, what is wrong with this game.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, what a dirty game.

Edit: OMG, can't believe they called that dive by Clutterbuck, wasn't even touched.

Red_Man

Fuck the Wild. Seriously Jesus Christ. Time to blow the game wide open, embarrass these pieces of shit.

Smiley90

Wow, what a dirty game.

Oh man, ANOTHER dirty hit, he HAS to be out. Shanahan will have a look at this, but seriously. What is wrong with this game?!? What history do Minnesota&Montreal have?

EDIT: Oh come on, wasn't that diving?!?

EDIT2: after replay, WORST DIVE EVER. Seriously, whatthefuck is up with this game.

fallout

<3 Kane

Was just going to say how good Theodore was looking so far. Made some pretty good stops only to be foiled by his own D-man's shitty pass.

Red_Man

Oh man, ANOTHER dirty hit, he HAS to be out. Shanahan will have a look at this, but seriously. What is wrong with this game?!? What history do Minnesota&Montreal have?

We obliterated them last year and subban got a hatty against them.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I want a good draft pick, but I have a hard time actively supporting tanking. I want the Habs to win, but if they lose so be it.

Even though last years game against the Wild was a blowout it is strange that the is as dirty as it is.

Alucard

Banned
The Wild are trying to help the Habs tank by injuring their guys, which gives Minnesota a better chance of coming back. How do Montreal fans not see this?

Smiley90

GST Line! Wooo!!

I have no idea what you're talking about, but the image this created in my mind made me laugh.

Clutterbuck skated past Kaberle and decided to fall while doing so, without any contact. Result = penalty for Kaberle.

Red_Man

Clutterbuck skated past Kaberle and decided to fall while doing so, without any contact. Result = penalty for Kaberle.

If you're going to dive on a phantom hit you should just a better player then kaberle

Would fucking -love- to see Clutterbuck get his head taken off with a clean hit. I say that every time I watch a mild game but it'd be fitting after a dive like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom