• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HOLY CRAP THAT MONTREAL COLLISION WAS AWESOME.

EDIT: I'm dying from laughter here, that was great. This game has it all.

zedge

Listen to that crowd in Glendale.. all 200 of them.. :rolleyes

C'mon Flames. It will likely be a home crowd for them anyway.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That goal was awesome.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Should be a very interesting 3rd come out. Hopefully white or Emelin takes Clutterbuck out.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ugh, 2-on-1 and Kelly rings the post. That stings.

Solo

You're killing me, Habs! We will also beat Toronto on Saturday and before you know it, we'll be on a 5 game winning streak. UGH.

vatstep

KREJCI HAT TRICK GAME WINNER HOLY SHIT!

Sanjuro

Now that is more like it!

olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif

vatstep

Jack Edwards' favorite stat, 29-0-0 when leading by two goals at any point, is just not gonna hold up much longer. They've almost blown the last three games that they've led by two. You're gonna jinx it, Jack!

Red_Man

You're killing me, Habs! We will also beat Toronto on Saturday and before you know it, we'll be on a 5 game winning streak. UGH.

We've got a western trip after the leafs a few guaranteed losses there.

Red_Man

Kaberle and Campoli ladies and gentlemen. Softer then marshmallows and more useless then pillons.

t0mp

Pretty good win. Tough break (lolpunlol) for JVR, but bryz at times looked good and his post game was really good to hear. Thanked the boys and said he doesnt wanna talk about himself. Newbryz?? Teambryz

Red_Man

BLOW FOR GRIGORENKO
BLOW FOR GRIGORENKO
BLOW FOR GRIGORENKO
BLOW FOR GRIGORENKO
BLOW FOR GRIGORENKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom