• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

Not sure if its due to playing with a stacked team like Chicago, but moving the puck seems easier and more lethal this time around. I'm loving the one touch deke, I thought I'd hate it but I'm sure there will be a million exploits of it within 6 hours.

Edit: Also it feels like setting up plays is easier, I set up some nasty plays quite easily. I'm finding the gameplay is more rewarding for intuitive plays and behaviour, which is good for us as a team seeing as that was one of our biggest strengths last season. I didn't notice anything different about face offs.

I would definitely agree. I've found that if you can get the goalie moving by passing (and have someone in front of the net), if you can hit someone in the high slot or just off to the side for a one timer, it can be very lethal. The game rewards the player for getting the goalie moving.

One thing that I really hope is tuned (and turned off for EASHL) is the auto-fights. I swear it happens once a game where I get put into an autofight because I hit someone hard.Hitting feels miles better (no that it was hard to do) and it feels like more wrist (slap shots too) shots go in now.

I haven't really noticed spiderman goalies (the occasional dive here and there). Also, I need to figure out the timing for the chop because it seems a bit weak compared to last year.

Top Bottom