• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL14 EASHL (XBOX 360) - GAF Most Valuable Primates |OT| Chimpin' Aint Easy

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yea I'll be on in an hour just making some food. Milly you going be on?

Edit: Actually, I can be on in like 15-20

Red_Man

I can be on tomorrow after the game, or maybe Friday I'm not sure. Definitely not Saturday, and Sunday I can after my fantasy draft but we had some troubles finding teams so late last week.

Milly79

I can tomorrow, but I have to leave at 11:40 est at the latest. That's one solid run, unless we get bumped out early. I really don't mind if you go on without me, but it doesn't give us that much time. Plus Moop said he wouldn't be on until "late".

Friday is probably a no-go for me, not really sure. May be going out, if not and we don't play tomorrow, we could aim for Friday. I do want to get POs in with my friends as well.

tumblr_mg0xadEyyQ1qcwgrvo3_500.gif

tumblr_mg0xadEyyQ1qcwgrvo4_500.gif

Red_Man

Let us know when you can get on Moop, if we start around 10ish then we can get in some good games and always finish Sunday or start the whole thing on Sunday but I don't know how easy it will be to find teams.

Are you going to be on nights regularly Milly or is it just this last week or so?

Stat!

I'd like to do the playoffs tonight if possible. Playoffs for me are either tonight or Sunday afternoon (not Sunday night). After tonight, I'm gone till Monday night.

Red_Man

I won't be able to do it Sunday night, so might as well give it a shot tonight and then we can finish it another day if we have to

Milly79

Will be playing GTA online today until the Preds game, so I'm a no go. I'm off Friday and if anyone is on or I don't go out after the game I'm down.

Red_Man

Milly and myself are down to play tonight

Edit: just played a vs online game that was really lagy, hopefully it's not like that for club

Red_Man

Good shit, got the teams first hat trick for a defenseman in I can't remember how long and back into Division 1.

Red_Man

I just changed the jerseys up, tried to put them back to our old Gaf color scheme from last year so let me know what you guys think if we play tonight and I can change whatever you guys don't like.

Red_Man

I'll get on after the game only 1 more period to go. If flames score another goal ill hop on early. Can you get on Milly?

Red_Man

Habs game isn't until 9:30 EST I can play before if you guys want to get some games in, I made a LW build too so we can try Moop at center for a game or two

Top Bottom