• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

tbh we didn't play that bad tonight

the 1st game was pretty frustrating because we played against uber chimps but we took it to what 3 OT before we fell apart on D coverage and lost

the 2nd game was lost when we readied up on the jersey selection screen and accepted the 3 vs 4 odds. It turned out that they were half decent and with that extra man its too much to overcome unless we are clicking on all cylinders.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Doing some work at home, but I'll have my xbox on for whenever people want to get on and play.

Red_Man

Highlight of the night, my dish to aces with some nice finish, same old:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/160041901

Also I got a voice message after that game were we had 6 goals on 8 shots or w/e and the guy said "6 goals on 8 shots eh, nice job bot" :lol :lol :lol

I should have sent him back a response like "this is an automated response, thanks for playing"

Stat!

NHL 14 Achievements revealed. Year after year, NHL has some of the worst achievements that reward a stupid amount of grinding or are just impossible. To no surprise, NHL 14 brings it down a bit but still - some are just insane (like the perfect season which is basically joining/leaving a club)

Delryk

7350225.3.jpg

Such a good movie. Unfortunately, I thought about Milly all movie long.

Red_Man

Alright, see ya in Sept Viz. Milly or myself will have to step in on D depending who's on, personally I'm not playing anymore unless 1 of myself for Milly are playing D.

I'm not mad? I could care less? Lol.

You'll be back. You always have rage fits.

soooo much salt... WOW

I can't believe you are mad bro :)

Alright, see ya in Sept Viz. Milly or myself will have to step in on D depending who's on, personally I'm not playing anymore unless 1 of myself for Milly are playing D.

That's quite a vote of confidence for our other defensemen

Delryk let me translate Legit's non-French Canadian words: Stick to Spleunky unless you have adult supervision back there on the blue line.

just in time for my big comeback!

Yea make sure you get your monthly game in

Milly79

How about the one tonight where I meant to just pull it back quickly, instead I ripped a clapper home with a broken stick. I was laughing my ass off.

Delryk

soooo much salt...

That's quite a vote of confidence for our other defensemen

Delryk let me translate Legit's non-French Canadian words: Stick to Spleunky unless you have adult supervision back there on there

Lol. Thats ok i left when you did its all good.

Plus if Milly or Aces cant score and we lose 1-0, according to legit, its the Ds fault. Then legit tries to play D and he himself needs to go to the milly school of passing. Lol.

I know im not all that great, actually, ive struggled all year with the controls compared to nhl 12. I simply hate it on D cuz it takes forvever to turn. Playing forward this year is so much easier.

I think ive been a good sport playing D all year even tho ive hated it. Its a broken position. Have fun playing D. I know i will be waiting for nhl14 before playing that position again.

Red_Man

How about the one tonight where I meant to just pull it back quickly, instead I ripped a clapper home with a broken stick. I was laughing my ass off.
That was pretty jokes, I'm surprised you didn't put your mic on for that one.

Lol. Thats ok i left when you did its all good.

Plus if Milly or Aces cant score and we lose 1-0, according to legit, its the Ds fault. Then legit tries to play D and he himself needs to go to the milly school of passing. Lol.
It's when we lose games 4-3 that its the D's fault, and I make more good passes playing one game of D then you do in a month so don't give me that bullshit. It's not just that, it's all the odd man rushes, break aways and either rushing the blue line or just sitting back.

If you don't want to play D then don't play D, but you're not taking spots away from the other forwards if they're on and they won't switch.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
You should be way too drunk to be typing that well.

Qzae2Ai.jpg

Milly has actually taken over your spot as "shittiest goal scorer" ever since he found out how to dump the puck in towards the goalie and have it somehow squeeze by him.

I'm too old to get that drunk. Saw Blue Man last night. Great show.

Milly79

Honestly, with Vis being gone you likely won't see me too much. 3s are insanely boring and offer very little in terms of fun for me. With Delyrk retiring on D and Moop so hit and miss, I'd say the season is over and probably a good place to call it. Only 2 months until NHL 14.

Look what you did, Vis. ;)

Red_Man

I guess that wraps it up for the season, we had a good run anyways and our best season yet.

Stat!

I guess that wraps it up for the season, we had a good run anyways and our best season yet.

I would play - but I need to borrow a copy from a friend to install then play.

But if everyone is done. That's it. The NBPK are over
for 3 weeks, when Viz comes back.

Delryk

Honestly, with Vis being gone you likely won't see me too much. 3s are insanely boring and offer very little in terms of fun for me. With Delyrk retiring on D and Moop so hit and miss, I'd say the season is over and probably a good place to call it. Only 2 months until NHL 14.

Look what you did, Vis. ;)

not necessarily retiring on D.. I've got wide shoulders to absorb the blame and I think Vis does too.. lol.. you know how it is Milly, the second you play on D, you're complaining on how shit things the controls are and how you *always* get beaten the second a forward loses the puck. it's inevitable. Some nights it works out, most nights it doesn't. I'm really hoping it won't be like this on NHL14.

I'm not going to argue with anybody... it's not worth it and it's only a game. I play EASHL cause i love hockey and i love playing with peeps and I know Vis like to bust balls so I love playing with the "old man".. :)

anyways, I'll play. Wouldn't mind to play atleast *some* offence when it's possible though. But it'll be tricky for me to play from August to September. My parents are actually moving in my house for 5 weeks. They sold their house 5 weeks too soon and they can only move in the new house Sept 8th. I have no clue how this will work out for me. LOL. I have the 3rd week of September off though so i'll be kickin' it in NHL14 for sure ;)

BTW Milly, how's the F2P MMO game for 360?.. I got in the FF beta and installing right now.. gonna try it out this weekend. you still in it? could hook up in the game!

Milly79

BTW Milly, how's the F2P MMO game for 360?.. I got in the FF beta and installing right now.. gonna try it out this weekend. you still in it? could hook up in the game!

Yeah, I do always complain on D because it is true. I know you like to blame Delyrk and at times he is at fault, but you never ever bitch about Vis and he messes up quite often as well. The D controls are shit. You get penalized for backskating, which is so unrealistic (but what really isn't in this game).

Anyway, I haven't tried it out yet. Was playing a bit of WoW earlier. I'm off tomorrow so I can hopefully give it a good look. FF14 is pretty fun, but I haven't played it since the 2nd weekend.

Red_Man

Yeah, I do always complain on D because it is true. I know you like to blame Delyrk and at times he is at fault, but you never ever bitch about Vis and he messes up quite often as well. The D controls are shit. You get penalized for backskating, which is so unrealistic (but what really isn't in this game).
Viz makes different kind of mistakes and rebounds from them a lot better amongst other things, which is all I'm going to say about that. Seasons done now anyways, start over in September.

Stat!

Viz ruined the team by leaving. As soon as he left, my disc scratched (it can read that its NHL 13 but can't go into a game so I have to install it but it won't install), put Milly off of NHL13, turned the team against each other.

Sabotaged the whole team man *in Viz's voice*

Oh and here are all the ways we can score in NHL 14 with video/blog

I think they might take out my move. Also bonus: They're taking out the the weak shot from the blue line (massive rebound) but are allowed offensive players to pick up the puck more often down low (as oppose to skating over it)

Top Bottom